The absolute importance of eyebrows (yes, again)

Julius

Julius

BIC (Big Italian Cock 🍕😏)
I know, water is wet tier thread, but this is something that needs a daily reminder.

This is my eye area:
IMG 20200824 115251

Doesn't look bad, right?
No UEE, good PFL and IPD, decent fat pads and surrounding bones.

Still, it lacks a certain something...

Now look at this morph:
IMG 20200828 092908 849

(Shoutout to @Slayerino for his great morphing skills :chad: )

As you can see this is a real game changer, and brings my eye area from "I spend my days bragging and shitposting on .me" right into "I still shitpost on .me, but now I can fuck your oneitis".

The morph is hopefully achievable with an eyebrow transplant, minox/castor oil to increase thickness and maybe canthopexy to raise the outer part and give me PCT eyebrows.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk and happy looksmaxing. :feelsez:

Tagging some high IQ people/bros
@Papabakvet @Caligula @DrunkenSailor @SubhumanCurrycel @Aesthetics_III @looktheorist @Yuyevon (answer my pms:cry:)
@retard
@16tyo (probably has the best eye area on this site)
@larsanova69 (biggest eyebrow mogger tbh)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, AscendingHero, CrazyFitLover and 23 others
high iq thread,
also wtf didnt get the tag notifiction

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214, RoundHouse and Julius

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Mouthbreath, Lars and 1 other person
I know, water is wet tier thread, but this is something that needs a daily reminder.

This is my eye area:
View attachment 634224

Doesn't look bad, right?

Now look at this morph:
View attachment 634231

As you can see this is a real game changer, and brings my eye area from "I spend my days bragging and shitposting on .me" right into "I still shitpost on .me, but now I can fuck your oneitis".

The morph is hopefully achievable with an eyebrow transplant, minox/castor oil to increase thickness and maybe canthopexy to raise the outer part and give me PCT eyebrows.

@Papabakvet @Caligula @DrunkenSailor @SubhumanCurrycel @Aesthetics_III @looktheorist @Yuyevon (answer my pms:cry:)
@retard
Screen Shot 2020 08 30 at 33842 AM
eyebrows = everything

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
drunkensailor hight iq

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Julius
U got asian eyebrows

• So Sad
Reactions: Julius
mine were too vertically thick so i trimmed them to be shorter and looks much better

I think you should trim them from the top aswell

• +1
max your eyebrows yooo

67723053 920000655020321 1422782887032668147 n

• JFL
For real good eyebrows halos eye area hard

I never paid that much attention to it until I saw some morphs and it literally gives the illusion of better ipd, lower brow and "hunter eyes"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Mouthbreath and Julius
Gigastacy

Will try, hope I don't fuck them up
yeah be very careful

i did it pretty good the first try and now i just pluck any hairs that grow where i trimmed

• +1
thanks for the tag bro. also @16tyo is a frauding faggot. his eye area is subpar.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076 and Julius
Masklars
i posted this and the first question a girl asked: how can you make facemask sexy?

• Love it
Reactions: Aero, SadnessWYJ, Julius and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Joodz and Julius
insane differnce, just morphed my own eyebrows. In my case it is even a bigger difference as my eyebrows are like inverted U letters.

Which program did you use and what techniques? I used gimp and just warp transform.

• +1
insane differnce, just morphed my own eyebrows. In my case it is even a bigger difference as my eyebrows are like inverted U letters.

Which program did you use and what techniques? I used gimp and just warp transform.
Slayerino did the morph, he used photoshop

Ageaghh

I think I'll try this out. And I'll paint over the side part of my eyebrows with skincolor makeup and see how it would look like. The problem is, that if you just get eyebrow transplanet, the eyebrow won't follow the orbital rim anymore which might look weird? Also you'd have laser remove or wax parts of your eyebrows, but that's not really a problem.

• +1

Attachments

• cope.png
    cope.png
    402.1 KB · Views: 342
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6273, joelortiz and 5 others
View attachment 634334

I think I'll try this out. And I'll paint over the side part of my eyebrows with skincolor makeup and see how it would look like. The problem is, that if you just get eyebrow transplanet, the eyebrow won't follow the orbital rim anymore which might look weird? Also you'd have laser remove or wax parts of your eyebrows, but that's not really a problem.

Report back if you try it (y)
Regarding the orbital rim question, in my case I need to fill in just the inner part of the eyebrows (closer to the nose bridge), so this is a non-issue; hopefully minox/castor oil will be enough for the outer part.

If you get a transplant to the outer part of the eyebrows you probably need to be very careful, maybe you can even get temporal implants to increase your forehead width?

• +1
Reactions: BogdanYermakov
Report back if you try it (y)
Regarding the orbital rim question, in my case I need to fill in just the inner part of the eyebrows (closer to the nose bridge), so this is a non-issue; hopefully minox/castor oil will be enough for the outer part.

If you get a transplant to the outer part of the eyebrows you probably need to be very careful, maybe you can even get temporal implants to increase your forehead width?

Minoxidil has studies proving that it works to stimulate hair growth everywhere, not just the brows. All I have seen from castor oil is anecdotes on improved thickness or increasing the longevity of the hairs before they fall off. Maybe this will cause a slight improvement in density but I can't see this being effective in shaping the brow. I'm pretty sure it would be good for eyelashes though. I have castor oil but I haven't used it yet...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Julius

Anyone wanting to browmax should definitely get temporary tattoos on the skin beneath the natural eyebrows, thus making them look fuller and darker and bring out the v-shape by tattoing only below parts of the eyesbrows.

Some goes a long way.

• +1
My eyebrows are sick ngl

Shame about what they have going on below them. When I found out I was a cross eyed monster and then heard the word ipd. I thought I heard std 😭

• So Sad

This is my eye area:
View attachment 634224

Doesn't look bad, right?

Now look at this morph:
View attachment 634231

@retard
Arabs win this one

another way to get a better eyebrow shape is PDO browlift, usually done for women. Haven't seen a guy that underwent the surgery yet.