The absolute state of this so called "blackpilled" forum

actually caged so hard at the dms for like 5mins jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, skeet, wollet2 and 1 other person
Check out @Jase thread for the backstory if you want

Anyways, Some autistic as fuck foid films some video for that mfer @aspiringexcel
View attachment 2462504

His fucking response
View attachment 2462505
"I love you"
"Im jumping in my chair right now"
Funny GIF

To find this kind of pathetic jestermaxxing on an so called "blackpill" forum just has me caging fucking hard.

I swear these fuckers are so pathetic they do anything for an ounce of attention from a women.

Also wtf is that gay ass profile pic, I guess thats the state of K-poop copers lol, thirsting for every ounce of attention from an underaged mentally ill girl @Ai Impact

@aspiringexcel sorry to break it to you, but completly over for you.
Why tf didn’t you tag me?????

Those girls like that in France and Suisse were obsessed with me. How come our fellow chinks from .org jestermax just to get attention like that wtf.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Shes not even hiding it with the forced giggling to show her freinds, hey I'm mocking him look look, like its embarrassing because she thinks shes better than him but her whole existence is attention so its obvious she ain't getting any if shes hanging around these forums.
what’s her account I need to explain her something.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
@pneumocystosis Ltb en Franc?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
before i see ur thread i had the same reaction

fucking lol
💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: EuroAscendCoper and skeet
Time and time again looksmax users prove they are all pathetic simps. I can’t believe you fucking utter soy simp beta cucks have the nerve to criticize me and other non giga looser incel users.

Wtf guys?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ark, It'snotover, DharkDC and 8 others
grooming up little girls is the future of courtship

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and dimorphism
She claims her accent is french but yeah sounds slavic
The way she pronounces pur3e was a big give away since I pronounce it almost the same way

Time and time again looksmax users prove they are all pathetic simps. I can’t believe you fucking utter soy simp beta cucks have the nerve to criticize me and other non giga looser incel users.

Wtf guys?
He's a ricecel, bro.
Do you seriously believe he wouldn't fold like paper if a white Becky gave him a second of attention?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: saiya_online, HerpDerpson, aspiringexcel and 4 others

Anyways, Some autistic as fuck foid films some video for that mfer @aspiringexcel
View attachment 2462504

His fucking response
View attachment 2462505
"I love you"
Funny GIF

To find this kind of pathetic jestermaxxing on an so called "blackpill" forum just has me caging fucking hard.

I swear these fuckers are so pathetic they do anything for an ounce of attention from a women.

Also wtf is that gay ass profile pic, I guess thats the state of K-poop copers lol, thirsting for every ounce of attention from an underaged mentally ill girl @Ai Impact

rehab room talked about this. incels are just like simps, they will sell out as soon as they get a bit of a womans attention. they forget everything they went thru and just think that maybe they have a chance, this is why i hate this type of woman. WOMAN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU IN SPECIALLY. all she wants is attention, from incels. just like a femcel and the video you showed us was the worst thing i''ve had to go through, its so annoying i truly hate this shit, this bitch is ugly and should be hanged. ALL THIS PEOPLE ARE HYPOCRITES. she litterally admited it. "when im bored i go to looksmax" this bitch is bored and comes here for the attention every foid desperately wants. the attention her father doesnt give her.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ark, AngryShane, aspiringexcel and 3 others
Learn game kids

Learn game kids
Can't you let them be a pure innocent authentic self for once?

I hate this putting on fake mask persona while texting. Imagine have to calculate every move just to interact with other humans being, how tiring does it sounds?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and LampPostPrime
Can't you let them be a pure innocent authentic self for once?

I hate this putting on fake mask persona while texting. Imagine have to calculate every move just to interact with other humans being, how tiring does it sounds?
It's not putting on a mask. You just adapt it into your persona and soon it becomes natural and you start to think differently and more like a man.
Imagine saying this to a foid. He clearly has no idea of female psychology.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online, TsarTsar444, aspiringexcel and 2 others
It's not putting on a mask. You just adapt it into your persona and soon it becomes natural and you start to think differently and more like a man.
Yes I understand where you are coming from and it's true in an adult world we are living in. But it seems like men can't be vulneurable is a toxic musculinity that created by mother nature not socially constructed :(

Objectively, you are right because it also inclines with how the mother nature intended.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Tr0ubLe
That's just a lot of words for putting on a mask. Unfortunately you're right you do have to do that

Socializing is just acting. "All the world's a stage and we're all actors"

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

View attachment 2462504

His fucking response
View attachment 2462505
"I love you"
Funny GIF

She’s finished

Socializing is just acting. "All the world's a stage and we're all actors"
or maybe you show your true self to someone close like a family member or a very close friend?

You act only in public setting isn't it? have you heard about conformity in eastern culture?

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
or maybe you show your true self to someone close like a family member or a very close friend?

You act only in public setting isn't it? have you heard about conformity in eastern culture?
That's true to a point. The closer you are to someone the more you can show your real self. But even then You're acting to a point. To a husband you're a wife, to your kids you're a mother, etc. You take on social roles

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
That's true to a point. The closer you are to someone the more you can show your real self. But even then You're acting to a point. To a husband you're a wife, to your kids you're a mother, etc. You take on social roles
It is more forgiving in a country like America. You must not be yourself in countries like Japan or Norway. Trust me just trust me America has every niche you could find.

• Woah
It is more forgiving in a country like America. You must not be yourself in countries like Japan or Norway. Trust me just trust me America has every niche you could find.
What country are you in?

Niggas show their true self for an ugly pus faced whore

Last edited:
  • Woah
used to live in Texas and D.C. and Oslo before now in EE
Most random places ever 🤣. Btw check out my whataburger thread. Found a way to get infinite free burgers there

Most random places ever 🤣. Btw check out my whataburger thread. Found a way to get infinite free burgers there
Which one specifically is random?

Which one specifically is random?
All. Like where were you born? Like its so random to move from america to norway to EE lol

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
KEEP COPING SUBHUMANS A FRENCH HTB HQNP FOID AND HER FRIENDS THINKS IM FUNNY
Would they see you the same If you shambled up to them irl your just their jester their little pet monkey they keep for entertainment while chad rearranges their guts on the weekend

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Nothing more cringe than when incels claim to be blackpilled and not being like "normies" but the second a foid just acknowledges their exicstance they shower them with love and attention like little cucks.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, aspiringexcel, DharkDC and 2 others
Would they see you the same If you shambled up to them irl your just their jester their little pet monkey they keep for entertainment while chad rearranges their guts on the weekend
Nah she looks like she would force fuck me IRL

Nothing more cringe than when incels claim to be blackpilled and not being like "normies" but the second a foid just acknowledges their exicstance they shower them with love and attention like little cucks.
Beggar can't be a choser. You give a starved dog an old meat it thinks it as T-bone steak.

• +1
Beggar can't be a choser. You give a starved dog an old meat it thinks it as T-bone steak.
Not my point.

Imagine acting like this to a girl who barely knows who you are lol. Big difference between maybe sending too many texts or being very nervous and this.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, saiya_online, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
thats it, im getting back into kpop fuckkk lucky bastard @Xangsane

heil jungkook heil BTS heil blackpink

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Xangsane
fuck i would drag my balls through 1000 miles of glass shards for this little whore to lick the tip of my penis

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, TsarTsar444, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Not my point.

Imagine acting like this to a girl who barely knows who you are lol. Big difference between maybe sending too many texts or being very nervous and this.

View attachment 2468246
he just wants to be quirky there's no way IRL he's like that

• +1
fuck i would drag my balls through 1000 miles of glass shards for this little whore to lick the tip of my penis
Meanwhile I would run away from her

• JFL
so called blackpillers after seeing a mtb whore:

The forum will become mainstream by the end of the year

i have told you guys 1 year ago that 99% of the "blackpillers" are in fact........HUGE FUCKING BLUEPILLERS

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Ffs can someone search the JB up on pimeyes already

KEEP COPING SUBHUMANS A FRENCH HTB HQNP FOID AND HER FRIENDS THINKS IM FUNN

KEEP COPING SUBHUMANS A FRENCH HTB HQNP FOID AND HER FRIENDS THINKS IM FUNNY

View attachment 2462504

His fucking response
View attachment 2462505
"I love you"
Funny GIF

hes so in there

i have told you guys 1 year ago that 99% of the "blackpillers" are in fact........HUGE FUCKING BLUEPILLERS
Who would’ve known

"tell the forum to stop sending me so many request"

Oh my god, the fucking thirsty virgins on here, this forum is too far gone
And the funny thing is that these are the same guys who thinks going to hookers is cucked btw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and LampPostPrime
nigga got put on a sticky, brootal