The absolute state of this so called "blackpilled" forum

Video verification might be the way :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This is how literally every (actual) incel would and should react (maybe not in such an extremely pathetic way though) if an attractive girl showed slight interest in them. The whole idea behind being incel is you desire romantic and sexual relationships but can’t get one so logically this is how someone in that position will react. The thing is though that doesn’t mean you will forget the nature of women and you‘d probably never fully trust her

Check out @Jase thread for the backstory if you want

Anyways, Some autistic as fuck foid films some video for that mfer @aspiringexcel
View attachment 2462504

His fucking response
View attachment 2462505
"I love you"
"Im jumping in my chair right now"
Funny GIF

To find this kind of pathetic jestermaxxing on an so called "blackpill" forum just has me caging fucking hard.

I swear these fuckers are so pathetic they do anything for an ounce of attention from a women.

Also wtf is that gay ass profile pic, I guess thats the state of K-poop copers lol, thirsting for every ounce of attention from an underaged mentally ill girl @Ai Impact

@aspiringexcel sorry to break it to you, but completly over for you.
normie purge needs to commence immediately

u can only be truly blackpilled if ur a slayer

for incels the ''blackpilledness'' fades as soon as a female glances in their direction, its based on hot air