The absurdity of inceldom

I can I said ‘for people with sub par genetics’

If you’re born as Manlet with LTN face I think you have a better shot and being millionaire than you do a MTB gf by this forums standards

I showed my ex gf to a few people on this forum and most said she was low HTB.

A couple of girls I slayed are arguably low staceylite if you like their pheno but it’s very rare for me to get chances with girls that tier- once a year or so
a gf doesn't mean anything. relationships can last 3 months nowadays and then its over.

I would say it's easier to get become a millionaire than get a wife-tier relationship with your looksmatch. Every guy I know in a LTR is dating down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Yes but he'd lock down a better quality partner. He'd probably get a taller girl whereas if he's short he'd be more likely to only get a 5'0 woman
I admit that's a good point.

• +1
This is cope tbh.

Most species aren't monogamous meaning incels are just a feature of nature, the genetically superior chad gets all the females while the incels rot - which is how the reproductive system works in most species. There's nothing "absurd" about being a genetically inferior male in the eyes of women and thus not deserving of passing on your genes, it's just the harsh truth of natural selection.

And there's no fix. You can either take women's rights away (which no government will do) and practise some pseudo theology where arranged marriage is the norm or attempt to completely rewire the human genome
This current societal system is not natural though exactly because of man made laws preventing violence

Among other species in nature the males fight with each other to secure the females for breeding. In our contemporary world fighting for pussy is illegal, instead the mate choosing process depend fully on women and is reduced purely to male aesthetics

Which may or may not be beneficial for our species (just think of peacock tails and the Fisherian runaway)

If it was truly natural you could freely fight other guys to death and the winner would get to fuck women

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, the BULL, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
Inceldom are parents fault. Most of the incel looks can be fixed in early age via orthodontist. If you parents does not give shit about your bad breathing habit. Those kids will suffer a lot when they get past puberty.

This current societal system is not natural though exactly because of man made laws preventing violence

Among other species in nature the males fight with each other to secure the females for breeding. In our contemporary world fighting for pussy is illegal, instead the mate choosing process depend fully on women and is reduced purely to male aesthetics

Which may or may not be beneficial for our species (just think of peacock tails and the Fisherian runaway)

If it was truly natural you could freely fight other guys to death and the winner would get to fuck women
And also because of laws preventing poverty for women (like could be the consequence of pregnancy) + birth-control.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 20376
Yes but he'd lock down a better quality partner. He'd probably get a taller girl whereas if he's short he'd be more likely to only get a 5'0 woman
Height isn't that important compared to face. There's nothing you can really do to you save your child's facial development.

It's all just too brutal tbh. You can breed a tall woman and ur child can still end up as an ogre.

And also because of laws preventing poverty for women (like could be the consequence of pregnancy) + birth-control.
Yes those are also important points. All in all the whole societal system is built with one purpose in mind, to enable girls sleeping with the aesthetically best looking men in a safe environment

They don’t have to face unwanted pregnancies, financial hardship or physical danger, everything is handed to them on a silver platter.

While men must obey the rules and play the character they were born into based on their looks, else they are punished

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, forevergymcelling, the BULL and 4 others
Yes those are also important points. All in all the whole societal system is built with one purpose in mind, to enable girls sleeping with the aesthetically best looking men in a safe environment

They don’t have to face unwanted pregnancies, financial hardship or physical danger, everything is handed to them on a silver platter.

While men must obey the rules and play the character they were born into based on their looks, else they are punished
aae.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, p0lishsubhuman and MoggerGaston
OP ask for equality between everyone, not organized superiority.
You can't change the brainwiring of people to make them atracted to who you want. Even if the state assignned me a HQNP stacy gf I'd still be unhappy knowing that she doesn't like me.
That "equality" already happened (aka marriage enforced by religion), it's what got us in this situation.
One generation of eugenics and the problem will be gone

You can't change the brainwiring of people to make them atracted to who you want. Even if the state assignned me a HQNP stacy gf I'd still be unhappy knowing that she doesn't like me.
That "equality" already happened (aka marriage enforced by religion), it's what got us in this situation.
We now have things 2k years ago would've seen as been imaginable. Who knows what can happen with humanity, we really don't know shit and just live in our own present bubble. Maybe we can fix it. I mean, I know we can. We just need enough people to give a fuck.

:lul: here comes cuck incels with their baseless social Darwinism neet theories , it really is true people that bring up iQ all the time are just projecting their foolishness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531

Absolutely. In fact women today reject masculine traits that would be beneficial for war and building a society

they want submissive prettyboy chads

even a few years ago women liked low inhib men, but women are getting so masculine today that they just want looks with a docile personality

not so simple as you descibe

what women want has a lot to do with the society they're in

back in the 80s women were free to fuck, and they wanted rockstars like Prince and Mick Jagger who would be considered over tier today

they weren't betabuxxing these men, their pussies were generally wet

tbh the Negrofication of society has made things purely physical- Even white/European/Roman/Greek society was never entirely like this

Negros have a slave like mind (as a collective), and their influence has led to women reducing men to slaves- creatures of the body only

back in the 80s women were free to fuck, and they wanted rockstars like Prince and Mick Jagger who would be considered over tier today

they weren't betabuxxing these men, their pussies were generally wet

tbh the Negrofication of society has made things purely physical- Even white/European/Roman/Greek society was never entirely like this

Negros have a slave like mind (as a collective), and their influence has led to women reducing men to slaves- creatures of the body only
It's also because of capitalism. Betabuxxing is only a viable option for people born into wealth (capital) nowadays.

Poverty has been eradicated at the cost of taxing the fuck out of wageslaves. Your engineer/doctor job and it's wage isn't going to impress women anymore. They aren't threatened by poverty in any way shape or form, so you only significant wealth impresses them. Not your 6 figure wagecuck job.

• +1
It's also because of capitalism. Betabuxxing is only a viable option for people born into wealth (capital) nowadays.

Poverty has been eradicated at the cost of taxing the fuck out of wageslaves. Your engineer/doctor job and it's wage isn't going to impress women anymore. They aren't threatened by poverty in any way shape or form, so you only significant wealth impresses them. Not your 6 figure wagecuck job.
interesting. Also the dream of owning a house/going on nice holidays etc isn't available to most

basically a more slave-like society (Even the middle class being slaves today) creates a female sexual strategy where they see men purely as slaves- physical commodities

redpill tier cope "muh women are less visual"
women used to settle with ugly men because they didn't have access to make their own money
give them access to an income and they rather die alone that be with a man that they are not attracted to

redpill tier cope "muh women are less visual"
women used to settle with ugly men because they didn't have access to make their own money
give them access to an income and they rather die alone that be with a man that they are not attracted to

You're dumb.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20376
I love you since this morning
Not just for aesthetic
I wanna touch your body
So fucking electric
I know you scared of me
You say that I'm too eccentric
I'm crying all my tears
And that's fucking pathetic
Never touch poetry again fag ass

• WTF
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

Either way, the environment we're in now and the previous one where the "alpha" males would have to fight one another for control of the women, the genetically inferior incels would still be left with nothing and forced to rot.

Height, frame, size, compact protruded orbitals, large forward grown lower third, strong brow ridge - Women are selecting for traits that signal high fighting success and dominance (sexually dimorphic characteristics)

Chad wins in both the current environment and a hunter gatherer pre neolithic one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20376 and the BULL
Either way, the environment we're in now and the previous one where the "alpha" males would have to fight one another for control of the women, the genetically inferior incels would still be left with nothing and forced to rot.

Height, frame, size, compact protruded orbitals, large forward grown lower third, strong brow ridge - Women are selecting for traits that signal high fighting success and dominance (sexually dimorphic characteristics)

Chad wins in both the current environment and a hunter gatherer pre neolithic one.
There's far too many prettyboys that do extremely well with women though.

They would get absolutely destroyed by some decent framed normie. But that normie is incel in today's society and can't use his sexually dimorphic traits to get women.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
In modern society women are selecting for traits that have a balance of high fighting success and youthfulness, moreso youth. This is a major difference compared to hunter-gatherer times.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
There's far too many prettyboys that do extremely well with women though.

They would get absolutely destroyed by some decent framed normie. But that normie is incel in today's society and can't use his sexually dimorphic traits to get women.
In modern society women are selecting for traits that have a balance of high fighting success and youthfulness, moreso youth. This is a major difference compared to hunter-gatherer times.
Women select for high degrees of symmetry, averageness, health indicators and sexually dimorphic traits

Pretty boys just lack in the sexually dimorphic department hence why they still have appeal although not as much as a guy who is very dimorphic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20376 and the BULL
Just be grateful we live in a time we can attain reproductive success without a couple. It's my plan to go that route. Ofc that doesn't change the brutality of 2) and 3).

Women select for a high degrees of symmetry, averageness, health indicators and sexually dimorphic traits
In hunter gatherer times the strongest man had the highest mating success, physical attractiveness didn't matter as much as fighting success
Pretty boys just lack in the sexually dimorphic department hence why they still have appeal although not
as much as a guy who is very dimorphic
You can be youthful and dimorphic, men with a combination of both have more appeal than those with a focus of one of the traits

In hunter gatherer times the strongest man had the highest mating success, physical attractiveness didn't matter as much as fighting success

You can be youthful and dimorphic, men with a combination of both have more appeal than those with a focus of one of the traits
You're confusing neoteny with health indicators (high amounts of collagen, NW0 hairline). There is nothing advantageous about having actual neotenous features such as an underdeveloped viscerocranium as a male, it just makes you look like a child which is why pretty boys (ie chico, lil huddy, josh richards) have no where near the appeal or longevity as what people here like to call "maesthetic" males (david gandy, sean opry, tyson beckford).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
Facts:

1)Reproductive success could very well be seen as the top of 'meaning of life'. Starting families has been seen as a primary goal since the dawn of humanity.
2)Every single man has an extremely high sex-drive meant to push you towards this goal, or at the very least towards sex and positive interaction with women.
3)Every single man is surrounded by prime, fertile women throughout his youth, with women constantly on his mind.

Being an incel as a young man is nothing short of human rights abuse. And the ridiculoussnes of the fact society does its absolute best to deny basic human biology is extremely damaging.

You will find activist groups for every irrelevant social issue that's out there. But inceldom is something that may never be discussed or mentioned in a serious light.

Which leads me to the point where I will never be able to relate with normal human life as they are society. They hold these same delusional ideas about incels.

I IQmog + sentience-mog about 99.9% of the population. Why the fuck would I ever even talk to humans IRL ever again. Not worthy of my time.
Every culture that's ever existed in human history, and the majority that still exist today, have known this which is why they had societal constructs that paired men and women together at an early age whether they liked it or not. The times we are living in are a never before seen blip in the structure of human civilisation and are the most feminist and gynocentric times ever recorded and its clear that its failing utterly, just like every culture in existence predicted it would were this to ever happen. Not only this but this is generally still occuring only in the west, majority of cultures on the planet still operate how people have been operating for thousands of years. You're correct but you just have the misfortune of being born in the worst possible time and place thats ever existed for being a man, just like the rest of us

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Every culture that's ever existed in human history, and the majority that still exist today, have known this which is why they had societal constructs that paired men and women together at an early age whether they liked it or not. The times we are living in are a never before seen blip in the structure of human civilisation and are the most feminist and gynocentric times ever recorded and its clear that its failing utterly, just like every culture in existence predicted it would were this to ever happen. Not only this but this is generally still occuring only in the west, majority of cultures on the planet still operate how people have been operating for thousands of years. You're correct but you just have the misfortune of being born in the worst possible time and place thats ever existed for being a man, just like the rest of us
Just get in the spot that allows you to benefit from female supremacy. You cannot do anything else

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper
Just get in the spot that allows you to benefit from female supremacy. You cannot do anything else
Get Rich or Try Dying, The BULL's new book

Get Rich or Try Dying, The BULL's new book
You either get in the top 1% of wealth (only millionaire Money tier matters) or top 10% in looks. And females nowadays are top tier, only some decades ago they were fuck ugly even in their younger days. In the pre historic time, you would have had to fight with some huge Ogre for a hairy femcel. JFL at blaming society

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
You either get in the top 1% of wealth (only millionaire Money tier matters) or top 10% in looks. And females nowadays are top tier, only some decades ago they were fuck ugly even in their younger days. In the pre historic time, you would have had to fight with some huge Ogre for a hairy femcel. JFL at blaming society
You don’t need to be a millionaire, if you can make enough to afford surgeries that’s already more than 99%. Jfl at you dudes with no income saying 100k won’t do anything

You don’t need to be a millionaire, if you can make enough to afford surgeries that’s already more than 99%. Jfl at you dudes with no income saying 100k won’t do anything
Top 1% Is millionaire. Less than that Is only to get surgeries / clothes / looksmaxxing tools, things that you Need to increase your attractiveness. If you're a millionaire (true millionaire with big Cars, big mansions) then girls might start giving a fuck about your money

Top tier? The average western woman is the most obese and mentally ill demographic of women that's ever been recorded, theyre literally the worst tier of women thats ever existed by every measurable standard. Pre history means before civilisation even existed, before civilisation people were nomadic and each woman had no choice but to depend on a singular man to survive

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Top 1% Is millionaire. Less than that Is only to get surgeries / clothes / looksmaxxing tools, things that you Need to increase your attractiveness. If you're a millionaire (true millionaire with big Cars, big mansions) then girls might start giving a fuck about your money
I don’t really agree, not with all these shit wages + rising living costs. After 80k is mainly hedonism anyway + u can reach 100k with an ISA

Top tier? The average western woman is the most obese and mentally ill demographic of women that's ever been recorded, theyre literally the worst tier of women thats ever existed by every measurable standard. Pre history means before civilisation even existed, before civilisation people were nomadic and each woman had no choice but to depend on a singular man to survive
That singular man was the chad of the pre history, aka 100 kilos Ogre smashing small ppl's skull. And the girls were hairy and unkept jfl. Then only a decade ago girls didn't do any type of physical Activity, they were ugly. I don't see those fat girls, it's usually Just roasties Who get fat.

I don’t really agree, not with all these shit wages + rising living costs. After 80k is mainly hedonism anyway + u can reach 100k with an ISA
Ok but girls don't care about your 100k they want to see you driving a Ferrari and parking It in your big mansion

Ok but girls don't care about your 100k they want to see you driving a Ferrari and parking It in your big mansion
Just take out 60 year finance + pretend

Facts:

1)Reproductive success could very well be seen as the top of 'meaning of life'. Starting families has been seen as a primary goal since the dawn of humanity.
2)Every single man has an extremely high sex-drive meant to push you towards this goal, or at the very least towards sex and positive interaction with women.
3)Every single man is surrounded by prime, fertile women throughout his youth, with women constantly on his mind.

Being an incel as a young man is nothing short of human rights abuse. And the ridiculoussnes of the fact society does its absolute best to deny basic human biology is extremely damaging.

You will find activist groups for every irrelevant social issue that's out there. But inceldom is something that may never be discussed or mentioned in a serious light.

Which leads me to the point where I will never be able to relate with normal human life as they are society. They hold these same delusional ideas about incels.

I IQmog + sentience-mog about 99.9% of the population. Why the fuck would I ever even talk to humans IRL ever again. Not worthy of my time.

The lefties love incels because it means more single females which vote overwhelmingly for lefty politicians. They knew what they were doing with their assault on marriage etc. and what they push on social media that every woman deserves a "Chadlite" and shouldn't settle for some undesirable male no matter her looks level.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Just take out 60 year finance + pretend
Nah there are ppl doing that effortless. But it's usually oldcels. I never see a under 40 yo guy with a supercar

The lefties love incels because it means more single females which vote overwhelmingly for lefty politicians. They knew what they were doing with their assault on marriage etc. and what they push on social media that every woman deserves a "Chadlite" and shouldn't settle for some undesirable male no matter her looks level.
It's Just leftist propaganda Bro lol it's not because they're like that biologically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20376
That singular man was the chad of the pre history, aka 100 kilos Ogre smashing small ppl's skull. And the girls were hairy and unkept jfl. Then only a decade ago girls didn't do any type of physical Activity, they were ugly. I don't see those fat girls, it's usually Just roasties Who get fat.
I am 100kg and 6'2, I used to fight competitively at 92kg all the way up until covid so thats not much of an issue to me. And most people back then were pretty short and barely made it out of manlet height territory. The girls nowadays are also hairy and unkept. Women a decade ago didnt do any type of physical activity but were still less fat than they are now. Each decade you go back, the less obese women are. I don't know where you live but around the british isles is one of the fattest places on the planet outside of america so all I see is fatties here everywhere all the time

I am 100kg and 6'2, I used to fight competitively at 92kg all the way up until covid so thats not much of an issue to me. And most people back then were pretty short and barely made it out of manlet height territory. The girls nowadays are also hairy and unkept. Women a decade ago didnt do any type of physical activity but were still less fat than they are now. Each decade you go back, the less obese women are. I don't know where you live but around the british isles is one of the fattest places on the planet outside of america so all I see is fatties here everywhere all the time
Many males are fat or Chubby too. I don't see what you're trying to prove. Idc about the individual and if you would have been pre historic chad. I'm Just saying it's not at all less Fair then the past and the price Is higher. 1960's man never saw a Stacy in their life. Nowadays there are a lot

It's Just leftist propaganda Bro lol it's not because they're like that biologically

It some of both but like people said above civilized society didn't allow this behavior until recently in the west. You have to go back to cro-magnon days for evidence of this going on before civilization arose until recent history.