The absurdity of inceldom

Many males are fat or Chubby too. I don't see what you're trying to prove. Idc about the individual and if you would have been pre historic chad. I'm Just saying it's not at all less Fair then the past and the price Is higher. 1960's man never saw a Stacy in their life. Nowadays there are a lot
You're trying to compare prehistoric times to the most feminist era thats ever existed throughout all of human history while ignoring the entirety of human civilisation inbetween. It doesnt seem like theres many stacies today when everyone is fat. Seeing good looking women online all the time but filtering out everyone you see outside on the street doesnt count. 1960's had plenty of stacies, theres more than enough survivng media from those times of what the average person on the street looked like. Women nowadays Whoremaxx their looks through shittones of make up and surgeries but that doesnt mean theyre objectively more beautiful , they're just going for maximum sex appeal which gets washed off the instant they have a shower. A woman not being fat nowadays puts her ahead of 60% of women so men essentially did all get stacies back then by modern standards since they were all thin

You're trying to compare prehistoric times to the most feminist era thats ever existed throughout all of human history while ignoring the entirety of human civilisation inbetween. It doesnt seem like theres many stacies today when everyone is fat. Seeing good looking women online all the time but filtering out everyone you see outside on the street doesnt count. 1960's had plenty of stacies, theres more than enough survivng media from those times of what the average person on the street looked like. Women nowadays Whoremaxx their looks through shittones of make up and surgeries but that doesnt mean theyre objectively more beautiful , they're just going for maximum sex appeal which gets washed off the instant they have a shower. A woman not being fat nowadays puts her ahead of 60% of women so men essentially did all get stacies back then by modern standards since they were all thin
Holy fucking shit you're deluded asf. Women back then weren't thin at all. They used to work and get robust and ugly with sun damage at early age. 0 skincare 0 makeup 0 sexual selection = ppl were ugly as shit. There's a reason for the meme "in 2023 chads are chadlites" etc. It's because effectively ppl from the past weren't as attractive as today and that's for both sexes. Blaming It on "feminism" Is retarded, i finished hs 8 Years ago when social media wasn't remotely as much of a thing as today AND the Dynamics were still the fucking same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20376
It some of both but like people said above civilized society didn't allow this behavior until recently in the west. You have to go back to cro-magnon days for evidence of this going on before civilization arose until recent history.
What behaviour? Slutting around? Just read old poets Bro lol you people are actually out of touch. Incels have Always existed

Holy fucking shit you're deluded asf. Women back then weren't thin at all. They used to work and get robust and ugly with sun damage at early age. 0 skincare 0 makeup 0 sexual selection = ppl were ugly as shit. There's a reason for the meme "in 2023 chads are chadlites" etc. It's because effectively ppl from the past weren't as attractive as today and that's for both sexes. Blaming It on "feminism" Is retarded, i finished hs 8 Years ago when social media wasn't remotely as much of a thing as today AND the Dynamics were still the fucking same.
Obesity began with boomers, they started the obesity epidemic and its only gotten worse as time goes on, before that it barely even existed and outside of the western world it is still extremely rare and always has been. Yes, literally everyone back then was thin. 0 skincare 0 makeup and 0 sexual selection is still the case in most cultures today since the majority of the planet is still third world, all these conditions that you say would produce hulking neolithic ogres and hairy robust titans of women are still alive today and yet we dont see this happening at all. For example the majority of asian and south american countries are still 2nd world and they have great skin and small framed women. The reason for the meme is for the ever rising standards that exist within hypergamy and feminsim, not because all the Chads in 2022 suddenly became ugly. 8 years ago was 2015, not a different timeline, everything that exists today was around back then too. The dynamics of how people pair up in non feminist cultures, which is everywhere on the planet except for the western world in the past 60years, are entirely different to what is happening in modern culture

What behaviour? Slutting around? Just read old poets Bro lol you people are actually out of touch. Incels have Always existed

Well you always had some of that but it wasn't till about the 90s this incel stuff took off like crazy and later than that with social media etc taking it to even crazier levels in the west. Most females until more recent times in the west had to find a male for support whether she got the looks she wanted or not. Its why so many boomers have no clue how things are now and can't understand why their kid is struggling with that so much.

• +1
Obesity began with boomers, they started the obesity epidemic and its only gotten worse as time goes on, before that it barely even existed and outside of the western world it is still extremely rare and always has been. Yes, literally everyone back then was thin. 0 skincare 0 makeup and 0 sexual selection is still the case in most cultures today since the majority of the planet is still third world, all these conditions that you say would produce hulking neolithic ogres and hairy robust titans of women are still alive today and yet we dont see this happening at all. For example the majority of asian and south american countries are still 2nd world and they have great skin and small framed women. The reason for the meme is for the ever rising standards that exist within hypergamy and feminsim, not because all the Chads in 2022 suddenly became ugly. 8 years ago was 2015, not a different timeline, everything that exists today was around back then too. The dynamics of how people pair up in non feminist cultures, which is everywhere on the planet except for the western world in the past 60years, are entirely different to what is happening in modern culture
Second world country today >>>>>>> First world country 60 Years ago. And no It wasn't different, It wasn't different 60 yo ago either, it's Just that the whole process of cheating, selecting chads got faster. Males are fat too. Just get lean and mog them

Well you always had some of that but it wasn't till about the 90s this incel stuff took off like crazy and later than that with social media etc taking it to even crazier levels in the west. Most females until more recent times in the west had to find a male for support whether she got the looks she wanted or not. Its why so many boomers have no clue how things are now and can't understand why their kid is struggling with that so much.
Many of those clueless boomers had dead bedroom marriages and divorces lol i don't think we missed out

Second world country today >>>>>>> First world country 60 Years ago. And no It wasn't different, It wasn't different 60 yo ago either, it's Just that the whole process of cheating, selecting chads got faster. Males are fat too. Just get lean and mog them
"Everything has always been like this goy, just dont question it!" Despite all of recorded history and every non western culture showing the exact opposite

I am still not brain-damaged enough.

7 years of rotting with alcohol+drugs abuse. And I am still too highIQ.

HighIQ is a curse.
“I’m so high iq but I still have found a way to fuck a girl bro :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

"Everything has always been like this goy, just dont question it!" Despite all of recorded history and every non western culture showing the exact opposite
you have footage of ppl from the 60 having sex?? getting in a dead bedroom marriage doesn't mean anything. what you wanted to do, rape your wife?? jfl.

The thing is, inceldom has always existed. Back in the day, marriages maintained an illusion of monogamy, and paid it lip service, but didn’t actually think that they had to be strictly and entirely monogamous. Marriage was sincerely thought to be a good, serviceable institution for organizing society, and monogamy was a more or less workable idea, even if spouses sometimes, or often, tolerated affairs.

This all changed on March 31st 1995 when a small boy named Tyler 'Christopher' Maher was born in Royal London Hospital. A birth, that would change the world forever. Even as early as 5 years old, scientists predicted the devastation this individual would bring upon the dating market in later years. If you go back far enough, some even believe Nostradamus predicted such an event.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 20376 and 1 other person
you have footage of ppl from the 60 having sex?? getting in a dead bedroom marriage doesn't mean anything. what you wanted to do, rape your wife?? jfl.
I agree but again dead bedrooms only came about with feminism. Look at how many kids everyone outside the west and in the past had, they literally cant stop having as many kids as possible

I agree but again dead bedrooms only came about with feminism. Look at how many kids everyone outside the west and in the past had, they literally cant stop having as many kids as possible
it means they literally had sex 3-4 times in their life lol

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
My parents never even slept in the same bed anymore after they had 2 kids.

I am 100% sure they never had sex in the past 2 decades.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
you're deluding yourself. muuuuuuh femminism has cucked me. BIOLOGY has cucked you. feminism only prevented you from raping women

• +1
you're deluding yourself. muuuuuuh femminism has cucked me. BIOLOGY has cucked you. feminism only prevented you from raping women
the most feminist countries in the world have the highest rates of rape on the planet, more so than actual warzones. Theres only one place in the world that has more rape than sweden and its somewhere in south africa, maybe theres a feminist colony down there or something

"Sex used to not exist except for an annual raping and everyone was obese goy I swear! Please don't ask any questions!"

My parents never even slept in the same bed anymore after they had 2 kids.

I am 100% sure they never had sex in the past 2 decades.
Where are they from/living?

Last edited:
the most feminist countries in the world have the highest rates of rape on the planet, more so than actual warzones. Theres only one place in the world that has more rape than sweden and its somewhere in south africa, maybe theres a feminist colony down there or something

"Sex used to not exist except for an annual raping and everyone was obese goy I swear! Please don't ask any questions!"

Where are they from?
highest rape rate because the women are smoking hot. no one wants to rape an el goblina in thailand lol

highest rape rate because the women are smoking hot. no one wants to rape an el goblina in thailand lol
More cope, asian women get the most attention on dating apps yet have the lowest of rape. Meanwhile obese american black women get extremely low attention on dating apps but have a very high percentage of rape

• Hmm...
Reactions: pardocel
More cope, asian women get the most attention on dating apps yet have the lowest of rape. Meanwhile obese american black women get extremely low attention on dating apps but have a very high percentage of rape
Don't start with the asian cope lol they get "more attention" (more messages from White men) because you Need to match to get messaged in the First place. No One rapes fat black women jfl

Don't start with the asian cope lol they get "more attention" (more messages from White men) because you Need to match to get messaged in the First place. No One rapes fat black women jfl
On dating apps asian women get the most swipes and initiated conversations from all male users from all races, while black women get the least. On top of that since asian women are only around 5% of the US population they should be getting far less attention since theres so few of them, much like blacks, instead they are on top. Meanwhile black american women are the most raped race of women in the US despite being a minority yet are also the fattest demographic of women on the earth, again despite being a tiny minority. You're not basing anything you say on any objective reality, you're just coping

Last edited:
On dating apps asian women get the most swipes and initiated conversations from all male users from all races, while black women get the least. Meanwhile black american women are the most raped race of women in the US despite being a minority yet are also the fattest demographic of women on the earth, again despite being a tiny minority. You're not basing anything you say on any objective reality, you're just coping
Maybe because black women hang around in ghettos?? Use your head. I've already told you why asian women get more messages. It doesn't mean they're more desirable, White man match with them because jbw so they get more messages

Maybe because black women hang around in ghettos?? Use your head. I've already told you why asian women get more messages. It doesn't mean they're more desirable, White man match with them because jbw so they get more messages
So asian women get the most attention from all races of men across all dating apps because they're less desirable? This is just getting pathetic, you have no leg to stand on. You just said beforehand that nobody rapes black women
No One rapes fat black women jfl
here in case you try to deny it yet now you're going back on it. Theres ghettos all over the earth yet like I said before, rape is the most prominent in feminist countries and I dont think theres any ghettos in Sweden yet 1 in 4 of them are raped. Plus like I said, theres only a tiny percentage of asian women compared to other races, so for them to be getting the most attention means they are extremely desirable to men of all races, otherwise they would be in the same position as black women down at the bottom

So asian women get the most attention from all races of men across all dating apps because they're less desirable? This is just getting pathetic, you have no leg to stand on. You just said beforehand that nobody rapes black women

here in case you try to deny it yet now you're going back on it. Theres ghettos all over the earth yet like I said before, rape is the most prominent in feminist countries and I dont think theres any ghettos in Sweden yet 1 in 4 of them are raped. Plus like I said, theres only a tiny percentage of asian women compared to other races, so for them to be getting the most attention means they are extremely desirable to men of all races, otherwise they would be in the same position as black women down at the bottom
Asian women fog black women and they're easier than White women that's why more attention than all. Men can't text White women if they don't match. In sweden all the rapes are done by rapefugees lol you have 0 ability to find correlations.

Asian women fog black women and they're easier than White women that's why more attention than all. Men can't text White women if they don't match. In sweden all the rapes are done by rapefugees lol you have 0 ability to find correlations.
There is a strict correlation between rape and feminism across all countries, first you blame ghettos which I agree with then refugees which I also agree with but rape is still happening in feminist countries where these things dont exist or are in extremely small number. The number 1 correlation with rape is feminism, even if its partly due to rabid feminists making loads of false rape allegations and driving the numbers up

If Asian women were easier than white women then why do they have lower rates of promiscuity and rape than every other demographic of women? Asian women have the lowest rate of average bodycount across all races of women meanwhile apart from black women the average white woman has highest bodycounts on average across all races. The more promiscuous a race is then the higher percentage of rapes we see as well. Theres literally no point in talking to you when everything you say is cope without any ground in reality

There is a strict correlation between rape and feminism across all countries, first you blame ghettos which I agree with then refugees which I also agree with but rape is still happening in feminist countries where these things dont exist or are in extremely small number. The number 1 correlation with rape is feminism, even if its partly due to rabid feminists making loads of false rape allegations and driving the numbers up

If Asian women were easier than white women then why do they have lower rates of promiscuity and rape than every other demographic of women? Asian women have the lowest rate of average bodycount across all races of women meanwhile apart from black women the average white woman has highest bodycounts on average across all races. The more promiscuous a race is then the higher percentage of rapes we see as well. Theres literally no point in talking to you when everything you say is cope without any ground in reality
Bro your solution Is literally to legalize rape so there are no more rape reports jfl i already explained to you why there are more rapes in feminist country, asian women don't get raped because no One really wants them, but since there's JBW low tier whites Will fuck them. Black women are still harder than asian women because they go for tyrone not only jbw. At the end of the day Is the biology that Is fucked and you know It. It's not because of some law that you and many men are facing inceldom

• +1
Bro your solution Is literally to legalize rape so there are no more rape reports jfl i already explained to you why there are more rapes in feminist country, asian women don't get raped because no One really wants them, but since there's JBW low tier whites Will fuck them. Black women are still harder than asian women because they go for tyrone not only jbw. At the end of the day Is the biology that Is fucked and you know It. It's not because of some law that you and many men are facing inceldom
None of that is real though, thats just your own delusion youve made up in your head which you keep doing. Ive never said anything about legalising rape, in regards to rape Ive only said there is a direct correlation between rape and feminsim which is true, like I keep saying the most feminist countries in the world have the highest amounts of rape you can literally look this up and there is a direct correlation. For example there's way less rape in east europe than there is in west europe despite them having very similar laws, yet culturally they are far less feminist. And again black women have highest levels of rape and promiscuity while having extremely low levels of desirability while asian women have lowest levels of rape and promiscuity and very high desirability. This is a pattern that can be observed in every demographic of women. More feminist women = more promiscuity = more rape. No amount of cope is going to change this

You're trying to insist that crime ridden feminist shitholes are what the entire world is and always has been like when all you have to do is look outside the west or a few decades in the past and you see the polar opposite

Last edited:
like I keep saying the most feminist countries in the world have the highest amounts of rape you can literally look this up and there is a direct correlation.

More feminist women = more promiscuity = more rape. No amount of cope is going to change this

COPE
They just report more, and in some of that countries minor shit like catcalling falls under sexual abuse

COPE
They just report more, and in some of that countries minor shit like catcalling falls under sexual abuse
Can this actually be proven though? How can there be a case for something that apparantly nobody reports on? Meanwhile you can directly observe feminism resulting in more rape. I understand the argument that its not being reported might account for a small percentage of it but that cant possibly the case for the massive difference in percentage of rapes between feminist countries and non feminist countries. In Sweden it is currently predicted that 1 in 4 women will be raped in their lifetimes with all measurable signs showing that to only increase in the future. That is absolutely absurdly high but apparently it's higher everywhere else but never gets reported ever? How can you be expected to believe that?

Can this actually be proven though? How can there be a case for something that apparantly nobody reports on? Meanwhile you can directly observe feminism resulting in more rape. I understand the argument that its not being reported might account for a small percentage of it but that cant possibly the case for the massive difference in percentage of rapes between feminist countries and non feminist countries. In Sweden it is currently predicted that 1 in 4 women will be raped in their lifetimes with all measurable signs showing that to only increase in the future. That is absolutely absurdly high but apparently it's higher everywhere else but never gets reported ever? How can you be expected to believe that?
Those are extrapolations of self reported polls and say that 1/4 women will experience some sort of sexist violence, not rape. Things like a guy shouting his girlfriend or unsolicited dick pics are considered violence against women
The real rape statistic in Sweden it's like 70/100000
On the top, in the actual rape crimes, pensionpayers are overrepresented

In Sweden, once an act has been registered as rape, it retains this classification in the published crime statistics, even if later investigations indicate that no crime can be proven or if the offence must be given an alternative judicial classification
For example, if a woman says she has been raped by her husband every day during a month, the Swedish police may record more than 30 cases of rape. In many other countries only a single offence would be counted in such a situation

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper
If we’re being realistic , there’s probably more stacies around today due to cosmetic procedures etc , but the average 50th percentile woman probably looks worse and ages more poorly due to lifestyle.

So the gap between the top tier and average is growing- also social media leads to massive observation biases obviously

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper
Those are extrapolations of self reported polls and say that 1/4 women will experience some sort of sexist violence, not rape. Things like a guy shouting his girlfriend or unsolicited dick pics are considered violence against women
The real rape statistic in Sweden it's like 70/100000
On the top, in the actual rape crimes, pensionpayers are overrepresented
That would make more sense then considering how Sweden is classifying these cases but how can we actually measure these things realistically in general if its all supposedly unreported or classified as different things like dick pics and shouting? We still see a rise in rape with feminism even in countries with different laws and case classifications than those in Sweden. On that last line are you saying that pensioners are the most likely to be raped? That cant be true, is that only in Sweden because they have an older population or something like that?

Last edited:
That would make more sense then considering how Sweden is classifying these cases but how can we actually measure these things realistically in general if its all supposedly unreported or classified as different things like dick pics and shouting? We still see a rise in rape with feminism even in countries with different laws and case classifications than those in Sweden. On that last line are you saying that pensioners are the most likely to be raped? That cant be true, is that only in Sweden because they have an older population or something like that?
The 1/4 rape hoax has been floating around since 2014. It was a self reported poll that asked women if they have experienced sexist violence
It has been exploited by both the right "ethnics are destroying the country!!!" and feminists "that's why we need feminism, stop the FEMICIDE!!!"
pensionpayers = immigrants
People that were not raised with Swedish values nor educated in Swedish schools are over-represented as aggressors

If it’s so absurd and such an outrageous human rights violation, do you believe a terrorist attack on any government building would be justified, since what they have committed against billions of men is way worse than death?

Or do you believe God will punish the people in power for this crime in this life or the afterlife?

Or is God a delusional cope created by fools?

Is there really anyone that can judge me beyond this life if i murder people?

Last edited:
3)Every single man is surrounded by prime, fertile women throughout his youth, with women constantly on his mind.

Speak for yourself, I spent my high school years surrounded by subhumans and my college years either in classrooms with a 120 students or skipping class and being a semi neet, I couldn't even get an entry level job to be near other young people as jobs here pay 150 usd a month

Last edited:
Facts:

1)Reproductive success could very well be seen as the top of 'meaning of life'. Starting families has been seen as a primary goal since the dawn of humanity.
2)Every single man has an extremely high sex-drive meant to push you towards this goal, or at the very least towards sex and positive interaction with women.
3)Every single man is surrounded by prime, fertile women throughout his youth, with women constantly on his mind.

Being an incel as a young man is nothing short of human rights abuse. And the ridiculoussnes of the fact society does its absolute best to deny basic human biology is extremely damaging.

You will find activist groups for every irrelevant social issue that's out there. But inceldom is something that may never be discussed or mentioned in a serious light.

Which leads me to the point where I will never be able to relate with normal human life as they are society. They hold these same delusional ideas about incels.

I IQmog + sentience-mog about 99.9% of the population. Why the fuck would I ever even talk to humans IRL ever again. Not worthy of my time.
men having biologically high sex drives is a big inkie cope. sex drive is the biological function thst teels you to fuck and breed b4 you die. since women can easily breed their brain adapt to it and don't wanna have sex cuz they have an extremely fulfilled life and they subconsciously know they can breed and reproduce anytime they want, men on the other hand always are scared of not being able to reproduce due thanks to our soyciety and the fucked up standarts of foids. think baout it

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston