The ACTUAL Optimal Physique

Mirin the high iq. Those who haven’t been to Moscow simply don’t understand. Largest city in Europe and if you make money outside of the country you’re instantly a top earner. If you’re at least an mtn + in looks you can slay dashas year round. Jfl at idiots here thinking jewmerica or other western shitholes are somehow better :lul:
living in the west is good to save money... to spend money in better places like moscow, glad you have the same mindset about this

I’m a russiancel but I live in the states so I’ve seen the ups and downs of both sides. To me there’s not much of a comparison and I’ve seen the best both have to offer as well as done plenty of traveling around the world.
living in the west is good to save money... to spend money in better places like moscow, glad you have the same mindset about this

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
I’m a russiancel but I live in the states so I’ve seen the ups and downs of both sides. To me there’s not much of a comparison and I’ve seen the best both have to offer as well as done plenty of traveling around the world.
america may be liveable now but wait until 2025 when they have to default on dept and their dollar isn't accepted as a global currency, they will rapidly lose resources and fuck themselves over

• +1
Reactions: Sonder