• Hmm...
Reactions: Sens, Deleted member 31445 and LowTrust
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and LowTrust
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and LowTrust
If you can't fight your physique dont mean shit
chances of getting into fights are extremely low, as long as you look tough then most likely you'll never need to actually get into a fight
How to have this kind of body , how long does abs take
just need ab genetics and play tennis, gym is cope not required for this physique

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
chances of getting into fights are extremely low, as long as you look tough then most likely you'll never need to actually get into a fight

just need ab genetics and play tennis, gym is cope not required for this physique
haven't you worked your abs? Mirin

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
too much probably not athletic no hate tho
depends what you mean by athletic, I play tennis semi professionally but I am a lazy fuck apart from that and I abuse cardarine
haven't you worked your abs? Mirin
nah abs is mostly just genetics (insertions, fat distribution) and having low bodyfat, maybe working abs can help definition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
im not lean enough already? also I can't get less muscly I only play tennis I don't workout
I don't think they have tennis courts in your barren, wasteland of a country lol

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
this is a poor russian village, not a city, and certainly not moscow
give it up bro. I win every time.

my iq is too high.

• +1

my iq is too high.

I play here, I go there 3-4 ish times a week sometimes with my girlfriend but when she isn't there the girls give me so many IOIs lol, I wake up every day glad im not a brainwashed amerimutt and able to live a rich lifestyle without needing to ever work

my iq is too high.
You have to understand that they have been slaves for the last 100 years under commies (and longer before that) and only learned to read 100 years ago.

By the end of the 19th century, while in America 20% of the population was illiterate, 80% of people in the russian empire were illiterate.

So @trumpwillwin don’t hold it against him it’s in their blood to defend slavery.

@LowTrust you have to overcome slavery and become civilized finally.

• Love it
Reactions: trumpwillwin
You have to understand that they have been slaves for the last 100 years under commies (and longer before that) and only learned to read 100 years ago.

By the end of the 19th century, while in America 20% of the population was illiterate, 80% of people in the russian empire were illiterate.

So @trumpwillwin don’t hold it against him it’s in their blood to defend slavery.

I don't think you realize my life story, I have only lived in russia for the past year, I grew up mostly in italy, sweden and uk, but what I can say, is moscow mogs all of those countries to death, and it isn't even close, I don't care what your opinions are you low IQ brainwashed amerimutts, how does it feel being a jewish puppet

• JFL
View attachment 2337265
I play here, I go there 3-4 ish times a week sometimes with my girlfriend but when she isn't there the girls give me so many IOIs lol, I wake up every day glad im not a brainwashed amerimutt and able to live a rich lifestyle without needing to ever work
tales hittin'

lmao you shit on him you fuckng legend

• JFL
I don't think you realize my life story, I have only lived in russia for the past year, I grew up mostly in italy, sweden and uk, but what I can say, is moscow mogs all of those countries to death, and it isn't even close, I don't care what your opinions are you low IQ brainwashed amerimutts, how does it feel being a jewish puppet
Such a loser that you had to come back to that shithole. Guarantee it wasn’t a choice.

Your visa expired or your parents divorced?

• Love it
Reactions: trumpwillwin
Such a loser that you had to come back to that shithole. Guarantee it wasn’t a choice.

Your visa expired or your parents divorced?
what do you mean back? I had to buy property to get permanent residency, I was born as purely a european citizen, so it was a choice, optional, you understand?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
what do you mean back? I had to pay to buy property residency, I was born as purely a european citizen, so it was a choice, optional, you understand?
Okay so why come back? And don’t give me this patriotic nonsense.

I think the reason you so passionately defend russia is because you can’t go back to Europe and you don’t want your last place for hope to crumble. Am I right? If I’m wrong give me one good fucking reason to live there.

I look tough enough for people telling me I'm buff when its been more time I havent went to the gym than the time I've put in the gym (months) yet I started fighting bc it greatly increase test and release dopamine/serotonin in your body, you should try it.

+ if you have to fight over a girl you can make a guy who mogs you look like a bitch

• +1
agreed. thats female gaze. but how do you look in shirts?

Last edited:
  • +1
@LowTrust what illegal things do you do in mc

• JFL
Okay so why come back? And don’t give me this patriotic nonsense.
I don't know why you keep saying "back" as though I was born here or something, get this through your stupid skull, I HAVE ONLY BEEN HERE 1 TIME, I HAVE MADE 1 JOURNEY HERE AND I HAVEN'T LEFT SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE
I think the reason you so passionately defend russia is because you can’t go back to Europe and you don’t want your last place for hope to crumble. Am I right? If I’m wrong give me one good fucking reason to live there.
no, the reason is, because 1. The girls are the most beautiful in the world (I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong) 2. When I convert the money I have in euros into ruples, I would be easily top 1% in income, compared to like 5% in europe, another reason, property much cheaper, I can buy a large modern house for 300k euros, and another is because the language is so unique, I don't like germanic and romance languages, this language feels so poetic and beautiful
I look tough enough for people telling me I'm buff when its been more time I havent went to the gym than the time I've put in the gym (months) yet I started fighting bc it greatly increase test and release dopamine/serotonin in your body, you should try it.

+ if you have to fight over a girl you can make a guy who mogs you look like a bitch
true, I want to learn muay thai eventually, that should be good enough to give me big advantage in fighting
agreed. thats female gaze. but how do you look with shirt?
like a dyel
@LowTrust what illegal things do you do in mc
can't say, glowies might not take it as a joke, which it obviously is
own. that. fucking. fraud.
you like your new boyfriend?

• +1
Reactions: son of Aphrodite and Deleted member 30892
own. that. fucking. fraud.
flying alone is subhuman tier. Before adolf started this they could get to London in 4 hours. Now they have to pay thousands of dollars and spend 2 days in airports waiting like subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
The reason I’m curious is because I’ve lived in Moscow for 8 months pre war and I see zero reason to live there as a civilized human being.

The only reason you would live there is if your European life has been severed and you can’t go back.

Language is bullshit reason, you can speak it in Europe with your family or girlfriend.

You can bring your russian girlfriend to Europe also.

Buying property in the most subhuman country on earth is meh.

@trumpwillwin I don’t buy it. I think he can’t go to Europe.

The reason I’m curious is because I’ve lived in Moscow for 8 months pre war and I see zero reason to live there as a civilized human being.
so you're trying to talk bad about russian people, thinking that would upset me, despite me not being russian, while you are literally russian, wow nice one buddy you're real smart

• Hmm...
so you're trying to talk bad about russian people, thinking that would upset me, despite me not being russian, while you are literally russian, wow nice one buddy you're real smart
I’m half russian but I’m not russian. I’m just curious why you would stay and you’re giving me bullshit reasons. So I don’t get it.

Are you on the run from the law or are your parents russian citizens?

I don’t buy it. I think he can’t go to Europe.
I don't know how stupid you can be to believe this, I was born in europe, my parents are european, and you don't think I can go back, maybe you should go take an IQ test bro

• +1
I don't know how stupid you can be to believe this, I was born in europe, my parents are european, and you don't think I can go back, maybe you should go take an IQ test bro
Okay so why don’t you go back? Tickets too expensive?

The only reason you would live there is if your European life has been severed and you can’t go back.
Option 1: Live in slightly above average house in warm weather which I hate
Option 2: Live in large house with pool, in cold weather which I enjoy

• +1
Ok so you like the house. Fair enough I don’t care then. At least I understand now.

• +1
Language is bullshit reason, you can speak it in Europe with your family or girlfriend.
It's a waste to spend so many hours getting to B2 in a language just to only be able to speak it with my girlfriend, my family cannot speak russian as they have no relation to russia, in fact they hate russia

Mirin the high iq. Those who haven’t been to Moscow simply don’t understand. Largest city in Europe and if you make money outside of the country you’re instantly a top earner. If you’re at least an mtn + in looks you can slay dashas year round. Jfl at idiots here thinking jewmerica or other western shitholes are somehow better :lul:

• +1