The age of virgin cope has come to an end

Just get one of those silicone ass/pussy/torso toys off Amazon. Just the butt & vag, none of those annoying arms or legs and especially not the nagging fucking head. Friend of mine bought me one as a gag gift last Christmas, thinking I'd be embarrassed to open it at a table full of people, but in actual fact I was delighted and later I got high and fucked the living daylights out of it until it split. Best penile stimulation I've had, the insides of it felt perfect. Just make sure you get some good lube. Fuck I need another one of those things.....

Just get one of those silicone ass/pussy/torso toys off Amazon. Just the butt & vag, none of those annoying arms or legs and especially not the nagging fucking head. Friend of mine bought me one as a gag gift last Christmas, thinking I'd be embarrassed to open it at a table full of people, but in actual fact I was delighted and later I got high and fucked the living daylights out of it until it split. Best penile stimulation I've had, the insides of it felt perfect. Just make sure you get some good lube. Fuck I need another one of those things.....
This gave me a hard on ngl
but
amazon doesn't ship my to my 3rd world shithole
over

I'm not in a position to be picky. I have standards, but I'm not counting anyone out based on things like virginity.
I'm already perfectly comfortable with being all alone. If anyone I get in a relationship turns out to be a slut or loses respect for me, I ditch them, simple as that. Even if you spend 3 years finding the perfect virgin and dismissing anyone else whose interested, statistically the relationship won't last, so why not get some experience in the meantime instead of withdrawing yourself completely from the sexual marketplace? Experience is a positive for men, and a negative for women.

Take what you can get, and toss the defective ones away. As long as they don't have a history of cheating, you've just gotta assume they won't cuck you, and if they do, ditch them with no remorse, no contact, full block. No reason to pour energy into fixing a broken toy when there's a million fine ones around.

Last edited: