The amount of chads I see on tiktok is complete suifuel

D

Deleted member 30552

I see a shit ton of dudes like this just scrolling through tiktok lives

The women on tiktok lives don’t compare at all. Its giga rare to see a stacy let alone even a stacylite. They’re mostly ugly

I saw josh McGregor and his mogger asian friend on live and they looked legit like Greek gods

How am I not supposed to be autistic psler seeing this shit constantly

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Mewton, 1966Ford and 17 others
He looks like opry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, Jamaldickjavontus, Mewton and 21 others
This guy lives on ecstasy mode. If he's ever feeling down, he just steps outside, brutal. I avoid going outside when I'm down.
Mogs O'pry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Mewton, bloomercel and 5 others
he looks short thats why hes on tiktok and not a model

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Jhon Smith, Deleted member 27635 and 6 others
This guy lives on ecstasy mode. If he's ever feeling down, he just steps outside, brutal. I avoid going outside when I'm down.
Mogs O'pry.
Bruh the way he acts is insane just like you described he’s full of fucking energy and is like one of the most positive endearing people I’ve ever seen

Years and years of positive reinforcement

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Jamaldickjavontus, Mewton and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 30552
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton
yes it does if he's not 6'2 at least he will never model
Who gives a shit about modeling fggt? Modeling is gay asf. As long as he’s like 5’8 he’ll be fine. You cant even assume he’s short either

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Sprinkles
Who gives a shit about modeling fggt? Modeling is gay asf. As long as he’s like 5’8 he’ll be fine. You cant even assume he’s short either
He'll be fine, how? He will forever be seen as a subhuman manlet. The only thing that can save him is fame. He will quickly lose his looks and have no height to back it up, he can suicide now.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, wollet2, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Height187cm/6'1.5" Chest104cm/41" Waist81cm/32" Collar41cm/16" Suit101cm/40" Suit LengthL Shoe10 UK HairBlonde EyesBlue
You know, people like this I just hate as much as women. They're like millionaire's sons, sometimes they are too.
I really didn't need to see this today, it is complete motivation murder, I just feel like rotting with vidya now.
How anybody can believe in hard work is a mystery to me.
tbh, I think he knows his angles for TikTok.
View attachment opry lookalike.webp

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
He'll be fine, how? He will forever be seen as a subhuman manlet. The only thing that can save him is fame. He will quickly lose his looks and have no height to back it up, he can suicide now.
Crying for another man like this out of jealousy is just sad. Its just obvious cope

Must be said that most tiktok and instagram chads you see, are most likely somewhat frauded and don't come close to the real chads posted here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Chadrapist and Deleted member 30552
he looks short thats why hes on tiktok and not a model
being a model isn't a goal in 2023 anymore
Vinnie hacker probably makes more money than 99% of the models
Plus he's an actual model

You know, people like this I just hate as much as women. They're like millionaire's sons, sometimes they are too.
I really didn't need to see this today, it is complete motivation murder, I just feel like rotting with vidya now.
View attachment 2304294
Naw I saw him in tiktok live. He’s literally just an effortless mogger but he also ascended hard. He may wear make up too, it looos like it FFS with that complexion

View attachment 2304294
Crying for another man like this out of jealousy is just sad. Its just obvious cope
Well, he is tall. So it doesn't matter now. If he was short he would have roped I'm sure already. So thats the end.

being a model isn't a goal in 2023 anymore
Vinnie hacker probably makes more money than 99% of the models
Plus he's an actual model
Vinnie Hacker is a manlet lol I mog him

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 30552 and khvirgin
extreme gay face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, p0lishsubhuman, bloomercel and 4 others
Must be said that most tiktok and instagram chads you see, are most likely somewhat frauded and don't come close to the real chads posted here
Ur coping hard. Thhey mog effortlessly on livestreams just as hard

The women on tiktok lives don’t compare at all. Its giga rare to see a stacy let alone even a stacylite. They’re mostly ugly

I saw josh McGregor and his mogger asian friend on live and they looked legit like Greek gods
Op... i have bad news. YOU ARE A HOMOSEXUAL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
View attachment 2304242

Philtrums me.

imagine me standing next to me, the face mog would be cancelled out. On the internet any guy with a handsome face can look like a mogger, but actually I brutally mog them IRL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manana, wollet2 and Deleted member 30552
Op... i have bad news. YOU ARE A HOMOSEXUAL
And you are a low iq beta cuck…

All I’m saying is that they’re not the same looks level equivalence, there’s literally nothing even remotely gay about it. You’re insecure in your sexuality to think there is

imagine me standing next to me, the face mog would be cancelled out. On the internet any guy with a handsome face can look like a mogger, but actually I brutally mog them IRL.
Stop coping retard wimen will pick 5’8 chad with perfect face over you any day of the week

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Stop coping retard wimen will pick 5’8 chad with perfect face over you any day of the week
Lol, no woman would do that. Only young girls under 20. Real high value women would much rather pick tall guys. Even younger ones date ugly guys just for their height. Face is a cope unless you become famous off of it.

Ur coping hard. Thhey mog effortlessly on livestreams just as hard
Stfu they would be top tier models if they actually looked that way irl, instead of that they are HTNs or chadlites using makeup/filters/frauded angles. There's a common thing between all them: most of them don't have a single video in motion with a CAMERA where there's no angle fraud neithwr filters

• +1
Reactions: habeebullah
Bruh the way he acts is insane just like you described he’s full of fucking energy and is like one of the most positive endearing people I’ve ever seen

Years and years of positive reinforcement
What's really sad is that reinforcement is extreme in formulative years. It becomes a part of you. Once leaving HS, the attitude somebody has is much less likely to change. Good looks (or just not being ugly) are a requiste for a happy adulthood.
It's painfully predictable.

One day chads will be average looking and women would only simp for giga chads because there is so many of them on the platform

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 30552
What's really sad is that reinforcement is extreme in formulative years. It becomes a part of you. Once leaving HS, the attitude somebody has is much less likely to change. Good looks (or just not being ugly) are a requiste for a happy adulthood.
It's painfully predictable.
Idk honestly

I kinda take it back. He ascended and wasn’t naturally chad his whole life

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Stfu they would be top tier models if they actually looked that way irl, instead of that they are HTNs or chadlites using makeup/filters/frauded angles. There's a common thing between all them: most of them don't have a single video in motion with a CAMERA where there's no angle fraud neithwr filters
Ur still coping hard

Not everyone wants to be a model. I just said that he was moving around and jumping and doing crazy shit on LIVESTREAM. He has every angle of his face too

soyface, chadlite at most

• JFL
we cant compete man just ldar

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Its 3 years ago like I said. He ascended
Why is it acting like it isn't NT then? Does it really think it's 11 years old? Oh it's probably some owo cutesie thing with leap years.
Ooooorh, I am so hateful in my posts now.
How did that happen? Looks like a loss of bf%. It is direly imporant he stay bellow the chubby face percentage.

• JFL
Ur still coping hard

Not everyone wants to be a model. I just said that he was moving around and jumping and doing crazy shit on LIVESTREAM. He has every angle of his face too
I'm sorry if I sounded aggressive, not fucking jbs is driving me crazy.

Was that back or front camera? It doesn't necessarily mean I'm coping, I said what I've seen during all these years, how dozens of tiktokers and instagrammers who even were posted here, don't look the way they do in selfies/tiktoks. But ok, it's not something proveable

• +1
I'm sorry if I sounded aggressive, not fucking jbs is driving me crazy.

Was that back or front camera? It doesn't necessarily mean I'm coping, I said what I've seen during all these years, how dozens of tiktokers and instagrammers who even were posted here, don't look the way they do in selfies/tiktoks. But ok, it's not something proveable
I mean he’s probably using lighting to his advantage but dude looks good in every single angle I’ve seen of him

Models to this too though. Most pics you see are in great lighting with pro cams etc

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
View attachment 2304242

Nigga looks like if @Amnesia and O’Pry had a gay baby

I mean he’s probably using lighting to his advantage but dude looks good in every single angle I’ve seen of him

Models to this too though. Most pics you see are in great lighting with pro cams etc
Do you think he's sucking his cheeks? Revewing the footage, his movements seem insecure or systematic, like he's hiding something.
I retract my O'pry statement, this is just very good fraud.

He may be an actual legit chad, I don't know.

I said that because on social media and on this forum, lots of "instagram models/tiktokers" turn out to be frauds even though they looked legit, like William Roepstorff, Damian Kater etc.

Do you think he's sucking his cheeks? Revewing the footage, his movements seem insecure or systematic, like he's hiding something.
I retract my O'pry statement, this is just very good fraud.
He is sucking them a bit but again the models u see are masters of manipulating facial expression opry probably does it too

Like I said I found this guy on tiktok live, and neutrally he just is a mogger. Chadlite underrate. Not same PSL level as opry but appeal? Maybe mogs him. 6’2 nearly, with a jacked body and perfect smile

And you are a low iq beta cuck…

All I’m saying is that they’re not the same looks level equivalence, there’s literally nothing even remotely gay about it. You’re insecure in your sexuality to think there is
Rule of large numbers, for everyone on the planet there is someones exact looksmatch
if you think all these guy are so attractive and the females sub par, IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE GAY

• Hmm...