The amount of free swipes you get on Tinder is a good indicator of your Elo

P

Prettyboy

Banned
It used to be that everyone gets 100 swipes to spend every 12 hours on free Tinder, however this is no longer the case

Nowadays the amount of swipes they grant your depends on your pickiness, match rate, interactivity etc. overall on your profile’s Elo score

Profiles with the highest Elo still get to swipe 100 times like in the old times. Female profiles usually converge to the upper end because almost all of them have very good match rates

Most men are rumoured to be having around 50 swipes per round

The lowest amount of swipes possible is 25 per round, if you only get this few it’s very likely that your profile is barely getting shown to women and is defacto invisible, buried under men with higher Elo ratings

Perhaps needless to say, in the latter case it’s a waste of your time to use the app. You won’t be see anyways

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Indagator, Lmao, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
By a long shot the most common method of meeting a partner in the 21st century and it's literally designed for you to fail if you don't meet an absurd looks level. So over jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Razeb, WishIwasChico and 10 others
By a long shot the most common method of meeting a partner in the 21st century and it's literally designed for you to fail if you don't meet an absurd looks level. So over jfl
people who say this live in their own online bubble consuming content that reinforces their views. somtimes thats the case but unless your living in a city or area where girls are ultra hypergamous like miami, los angles or vegas chances are you can find a good 4/10 church girl trad wife to settle down with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
life was designed for you to fail if you don't meet an absurd looks level.

jfl at thinking IRL is any better than apps

church girl trad wife
unless you live in the most rural shithole imaginable, church girls don't even exist.

young people aren't religious whatsoever in the country where I live, but yeah sure bro, average man is gonna go grab a 'church girl'.

the only person living in a bubble is you.

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator and p0lishsubhuman
@MoggerGaston

I was having this convo the other day with a friend of mine , we’ve both seen those graphs posted somewhere which showed almost half of relationships are now formed on dating apps

If an average looking guy gets banned on them for some reason and he is already out of school, I would go as far to say he might very well be doomed to inceldom. These apps have become that important medium to new meet girls

To other trivial route is clubbing, but thats not for everyone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gladiator, Lmao, ROTTING and 4 others
people who say this live in their own online bubble consuming content that reinforces their views
So the entirety of the western population then

@MoggerGaston

I was having this convo the other day with a friend of mine , we’ve both seen those graphs posted somewhere which showed almost half of relationships are now formed on dating apps

If an average looking guy gets banned on them for some reason and he is out of school, I would go as far to say he might be doomed to inceldom. These apps have become a so important medium of meeting girls
Dating apps are mostly irrelevant for average men, since they wouldnt get any matches there anyways. So I don't really agree with you there.

Designed to get you to be a cuck and buy Tinder Gold so they profit off your misery and inceldom
you can find a good 4/10 church girl trad wife to settle down with
The only women who go to church are the ones expecting to meet Jesus in the next couple of years, desperately praying that their life of sin will be forgiven by a higher power.
"Dear God, please forgive me for cucking my dead husband and bringing up the milkman's children it was 1955 I was bored"

Australia has one of the highest numbers of Catholic schools in the Angloshphere and every city is full of private all-girls 'religious' schools which cost tens of thousands of dollars to attend each year and have mandated religion subjects and church services every week. All of these girls are on Tinder from age 12, driving their BMWs to chad's house to get railed every weekend, drinking underage at massive house parties with the other rich chad kids and all of these girls have drug problems well before they turn 18. They are the biggest proponents of hoe culture, they always have money to blow on parties, clubbing, clothes, coke, they are the no.1 driving force behind every girl these days getting lip filler, botox, lashes, and they all have 5 figure followings on Instagram so their actual reach extends far beyond their immediate social circle. They're fun, but religion does absolutely nothing to curb natural female hoe antics.

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator and PubertyMaxxer
people who say this live in their own online bubble consuming content that reinforces their views. somtimes thats the case but unless your living in a city or area where girls are ultra hypergamous like miami, los angles or vegas chances are you can find a good 4/10 church girl trad wife to settle down with
trad wife
jfl at this bluepill

• JFL
Reactions: Gladiator and garoupilled_
Designed to get you to be a cuck and buy Tinder Gold so they profit off your misery and inceldom

The only women who go to church are the ones expecting to meet Jesus in the next couple of years, desperately praying that their life of sin will be forgiven by a higher power.
"Dear God, please forgive me for cucking my dead husband and bringing up the milkman's children it was 1955 I was bored"

Australia has one of the highest numbers of Catholic schools in the Angloshphere and every city is full of private all-girls 'religious' schools which cost tens of thousands of dollars to attend each year and have mandated religion subjects and church services every week. All of these girls are on Tinder from age 12, driving their BMWs to chad's house to get railed every weekend, drinking underage at massive house parties with the other rich chad kids and all of these girls have drug problems well before they turn 18. They are the biggest proponents of hoe culture, they always have money to blow on parties, clubbing, clothes, coke, they are the no.1 driving force behind every girl these days getting lip filler, botox, lashes, and they all have 5 figure followings on Instagram so their actual reach extends far beyond their immediate social circle. They're fun, but religion does absolutely nothing to curb natural female hoe antics.
Sure I’d agree that most girls are degenerates and you don’t want them. But there are plenty of girls who are fine, they just don’t want your broke worthless bad genes. All the other rich chads get them because it’s a competitive market and they offer much more than you.

• +1
JFL who do you think you're talking to
Some rando incel on .org who am I talking to? If I was talking to somone who was worth anything tangible, they wouldn’t be crying about how bad women are.

Gold is fantastic though if you already have a decent stream of incoming likes. It can boost your Elo vastly by allowing you to only swipe right on profiles that have already liked you.

The real bad deal is Plus, because it only gives unlimited swipes, which is even counter productive as your match rate is likely to go lower (thus your Elo) as you swipe more freely

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gladiator and Lmao
This is just redpill tradcuck cope. These kinds of foids are ultra rare in America/Canada/whatnot and the ones that DO fit the bill are from ultra-conservative restrictive Amish/conservative Jewish/Muslim backgrounds. Also, many "Muslim" foids are only that in name only, let me tell you that

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator
This is just redpill tradcuck cope. These kinds of foids are ultra rare in America/Canada/whatnot and the ones that DO fit the bill are from ultra-conservative restrictive Amish/conservative Jewish/Muslim backgrounds. Also, many "Muslim" foids are only that in name only, let me tell you that
They are rare for you because their smv is 1000 times yours

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back