The amount of propaganda supporting Ukraine is insane

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Jfl while redditors and the whole western world is thinking Ukrainians are beating the Russians, the russian army is close to linking Crimea and Donbas and encircle the entire Ukrainian cucked army when they cut of the Dniepar.

"Wowzers, i find it quite shocking how slow Russian advance is, ha ha Russian army is turbo shit bro, 4 fucking days have passed and they still haven't captured the Kievirino :soy:"

Jfl reminder it took Germany 35 days to conquer Poland in ww2, and it took the USA 30 days to conquer Iraq :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Delusional redditors @WannabeJock

Screenshot 20220227 201910 Instagram

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998, oatmeal and 16 others
I just hope the cute ukranian girls find their way to the states :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, Ken, Danish_Retard and 4 others
I just ignore it but this war is a huge blackpill since how sheepish people are and how strong propaganda can be

Probably it was true all along that Germans didnt lose ww1 in battlefield, Soviet revolution was led by Jews and Germans were the good guys jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7098, autistic_tendencies and 13 others
Ok jew.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, n0rthface and Deleted member 15338
images

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 17291 and 8 others
Fuck Russia and Ukraine both are fictional worlds to me. All that’s on my mind is my cock being inserted into my girl’s pussy this coming Friday.

War? Ukraine? What’s that?

Gonna get Chinese and froyo with my girl on Friday. Can’t wait!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, karbo, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
SmartSelect 20220228 201533 YouTube

Imagine thinking this is bad progress in 4 days, the coping by redditors is utterly insane :feelskek:
@WannabeJock @lutte

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 10 others
this war taught me that normies are evil

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, fjor2096, nastynas and 10 others
View attachment 1569009

Imagine thinking this is bad progress in 4 days, the coping by redditors is utterly insane :feelskek:
@WannabeJock @lutte
10 k Ukranian soldiers joined Russian side and there is almost zero resistance jfl they legit hide behind women and children to kill Russians :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Shrek2OnDvD, Albeacho and 2 others
Ok but there is no pride in invading a country that is 100x smaller than you. They even needed help from Belarus and Chechens. They will still be humiliated when they win because it took them this much effort.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16571, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Ok but there is no pride in invading a country that is 100x smaller than you. They even needed help from Belarus and Chechens. They will still be humiliated when they win because it took them this much effort.
ukraine is the biggest european country after russia

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, fjor2096, ChristianChad and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Jfl reminder it took Germany 35 days to conquer Poland in ww2, and it took the USA 30 days to conquer Iraq
Cope, even if you think pre-war predictions were propaganda Russia still made a lot of moves suggesting they want to end it very quickly, especially in/near Kyiv.

Also, jfl at mentioning war in Poland from 80 years ago :lul:

The world normies live is very funny

• +1
Reactions: Ken
ukraine is the biggest european country after russia
Russia is second on the military power list; Ukraine 22th. It is humiliating that they struggled so much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 17291, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Ukraine is biggest country in Europe (after the Russia) and has a population of 40 millions of people

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Albeacho and Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Where is the actual combat footage of the Russians supposedly struggling and suffering these losses at the hands of the Ukrainians that the media like to report about? The amount of propaganda and disinformation is insane.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 7098, autistic_tendencies and 20 others
@hopeless_guy do you even know that chechnya is part of russia?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
such a cuck, bro shut your mouth

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 15338
Ukraine has only 3.5 times less citizens then Russia :feelskek:, Ukraine was part of the USSR and has the same military knowledge as Russia, Chechens are literally russian citizens jfl at this cope.

Also Russia isn't using their missles and strategies bombers to level Ukraine, and after all of this they are still making good progress in these 4 days :feelskek:, insane how you have fallen for propaganda.

Go and read about the German invasion of Poland, at the first week, the Polish army did better then Ukraine did againts Russia, but we all know how that turned out and how Germany is regarded still as a super efficient army in ww2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7098, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
Fuck Russia and Ukraine both are fictional worlds to me. All that’s on my mind is my cock being inserted into my girl’s pussy this coming Friday.

War? Ukraine? What’s that?

Gonna get Chinese and froyo with my girl on Friday. Can’t wait!
You're not dark triad stop trying to be what you're not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Warlow
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15309 and 3 others
Cope, even if you think pre-war predictions were propaganda Russia still made a lot of moves suggesting they want to end it very quickly, especially in/near Kyiv.

Also, jfl at mentioning war in Poland from 80 years ago :lul:
They definitely had a plan A that the Ukrainians didn't care and would immediately surrender, that isn't weakness, it was a blunder. We are talking about the plan B they are doing now and that is conventional warfare

And why shouldn't you compare the German invasion of Poland oh you wise genius? Also Iraq took 30 days to fall

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 15338
Where is the actual combat footage of the Russians supposedly struggling and suffering these losses at the hands of the Ukrainians that the media like to report about? The amount of propaganda and disinformation is insane.
There is like 10.000 Ukranian prisoners and an other 10.000 Ukranians who switched sides jfl (even wikipedia agrees) Ukranian army was extremly cowardish they let Russians reach their capital in just 1 day lmao now they are trying to gain worlds pity, use women and children as shields and kill the Russians meanwhile

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, .👽., Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
There is actually whole lot, Ukrainians even created dedicated Telegram channel for mothers of captured Russians: https://t.me/s/rf200_now

There is like 10.000 Ukranian prisoners and an other 10.000 Ukranians who switched sides jfl (even wikipedia agrees) Ukranian army was extremly cowardish they let Russians reach their capital in just 1 day lmao now they are trying to gain worlds pity, use women and children as shields and kill the Russians meanwhile
The human shield thing seems to be very real

I don't speak Ukrainian so some native speaker would have to confirm what this guy is saying, but it appears that even politicians are admitting that this is taking place

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, lutte, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
@hopeless_guy do you even know that chechnya is part of russia?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
such a cuck, bro shut your mouth
I know that. But they are not part of the main russian army. They were called in later because the russians needed additional help.

Ukranian army was extremly cowardish
Don't do this normie soycuck shit where you shame men for trying to survive in a war where they had no choice but to participate in, in a war that they didn't choose to start. Literally forced to stay while the foids left too lmao its good they survived

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Uglybrazilian and 10 others
not assed about 3rd world country antics tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
They definitely had a plan A that the Ukrainians didn't care and would immediately surrender, that isn't weakness, it was a blunder. We are talking about the plan B they are doing now and that is conventional warfare

And why shouldn't you compare the German invasion of Poland oh you wise genius? Also Iraq took 30 days to fall
I can agree regarding plans but even if yes - there is still a lot of footage from destroyed Russian convoys.
Wouldn't say this much damage was planned.
Also, despite few days of bombarding and overwhelming pre-war advantage in this aspect they are still not dominating the sky.

Regarding Poland - are you fucking serious :lul:?
Technology was vastly different back then and it was basically tanks vs horses and soviet union attacking from another border.

As for Iraq - tbh I was never interested in that war and don't really have any knowledge but I expect fighting in a country on another continent is vastly different that fighting country with which you have common border.

I didn't say that conventional warfare is going particularly slowly - if Kyiv would fall in a week it would be quite fast.
However not seeing that there was a plan to quickly take Kyiv/other cities that failed miserably and that Russians are taking a lot of damage is insane coping

I can agree regarding plans but even if yes - there is still a lot of footage from destroyed Russian convoys.
Wouldn't say this much damage was planned.
Also, despite few days of bombarding and overwhelming pre-war advantage in this aspect they are still not dominating the sky.

Regarding Poland - are you fucking serious :lul:?
Technology was vastly different back then and it was basically tanks vs horses and soviet union attacking from another border.

As for Iraq - tbh I was never interested in that war and don't really have any knowledge but I expect fighting in a country on another continent is vastly different that fighting country with which you have common border.

I didn't say that conventional warfare is going particularly slowly - if Kyiv would fall in a week it would be quite fast.
However not seeing that there was a plan to quickly take Kyiv/other cities that failed miserably and that Russians are taking a lot of damage is insane coping
You basically just admitted that it took the Soviets on top of it to speed up the fall of Poland :feelskek:. And technology being different doesn't matter because defense tactics were also different and the Nazis didn't give a fuck about the cities, they completely leveled them to the ground. If Russia starts throwing in their rockets and thermobaric weapons at Kiev the war will be over in a few days.

Amd those videos you are mentioning mean nothing, no shit there will be loses in a war, but you won't see anything regarding the insane loses of Ukraine because thats hidden

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, STEVE GAMING and Deleted member 15338
You basically just admitted that it took the Soviets on top of it to speed up the fall of Poland :feelskek:. And technology being different doesn't matter because defense tactics were also different and the Nazis didn't give a fuck about the cities, they completely leveled them to the ground. If Russia starts throwing in their rockets and thermobaric weapons at Kiev the war will be over in a few days.

Amd those videos you are mentioning mean nothing, no shit there will be loses in a war, but you won't see anything regarding the insane loses of Ukraine because thats hidden
Yeah, good summing up

Are you fucking retarded? I even said that conventional warfare is not going slowly.
Just saying war from 80 years ago is idiotic to compare for current warfare.

As for videos - cope, Ukraine also takes losses and that's obvious but they were at big disadvantage with vehicles/equipment etc before war started.
Yet despite this disadvantage the amount of footage with burned up Russian tanks/trucks/bmps is fucking insane.

Are you fucking retarded? I even said that conventional warfare is not going slowly.
Just saying war from 80 years ago is idiotic to compare for current warfare.

As for videos - cope, Ukraine also takes losses and that's obvious but they were at big disadvantage with vehicles/equipment etc before war started.
Yet despite this disadvantage the amount of footage with burned up Russian tanks/trucks/bmps is fucking insane.
Muh muh muh

Just say thay yes i agree when you are wrong tbh

Cope you have no idea who he is, keep coping.
He's a depressed loser with no money and whose girlfriend keeps leaving him and he begs her to stay with him. He's not "dark" at all jfl. He's just depressed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 15309 and 3 others
He's a depressed loser with no money and whose girlfriend keeps leaving him and he begs her to stay with him. He's not "dark" at all jfl. He's just depressed
Dont be hard on poor guy tho

After this invasion no one will take Russia army seriously anymore. There is a reason Putin had to resort to nuke threats.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
You don't know ANYTHING about him. We talk on discord everyday and can confirm he's a bad boy.

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Elvisandreaa and CupOfCoffee
Dont be hard on poor guy tho
I'm not trying to be hard on him. But he's deluding himself into being what he's not. It's just going to lead to more depression and confusion. He needs to understand himself truly, he can build confidence and aggression without pretending to be a psychopath which he clearly isn't.

I'm not trying to be hard on him. But he's deluding himself into being what he's not. It's just going to lead to more depression and confusion. He needs to understand himself truly, he can build confidence and aggression without pretending to be a psychopath which he clearly isn't.
There's no way you're that low IQ tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
Nah i dont agree

Being a badboy>>>Trying to be a badboy>>>Not trying to be a badboy

Suck my hairy Mediterranean ballsack
He's obviously trolling and that's how he spend his time just like you make shapes of your cuck dumb nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and CupOfCoffee
He's obviously trolling and that's how he spend his time just like you make shapes of your cuck dumb nigger
Im just wasting time while taking a shit nigga jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 15338

Users who are viewing this thread

Back