The amount of propaganda supporting Ukraine is insane

people are coping hard all over instagram. they seem to be blinded by 1% of hope. Russia is going to win unless there's a nuclear war and the planet goes to shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
After this invasion no one will take Russia army seriously anymore. There is a reason Putin had to resort to nuke threats.
And why would Russia care? :feelskek:

its funny as fuck how a couple of days before everything went down I saw a lot of tik tok's showing love for russia (putin's red army rant) and now out of a sudden every single normie supports the "heroic" ukrainian people jfl even UK shitskins joining up

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 13332, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
its funny as fuck how a couple of days before everything went down I saw a lot of tik tok's showing love for russia (putin's red army rant) and now out of a sudden every single normie supports the "heroic" ukrainian people jfl even UK shitskins joining up
Propaganda is a powerful drug

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Albeacho, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
images
real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Mogs Zelensky cuck hard tbh jfl

@AlexAP @lutte @TsarTsar444 @n0rthface @TeraCope54

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Warlow, lutte and 1 other person
You basically just admitted that it took the Soviets on top of it to speed up the fall of Poland :feelskek:. And technology being different doesn't matter because defense tactics were also different and the Nazis didn't give a fuck about the cities, they completely leveled them to the ground. If Russia starts throwing in their rockets and thermobaric weapons at Kiev the war will be over in a few days.

Amd those videos you are mentioning mean nothing, no shit there will be loses in a war, but you won't see anything regarding the insane loses of Ukraine because thats hidden
dont listen to this coper @wannabenormie jfl he's polish or something and hates russia, he was larping as german earlier though bc hes ashamed to say where hes from :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Albeacho
Mogs Zelensky cuck hard tbh jfl

@AlexAP @lutte @TsarTsar444 @n0rthface @TeraCope54

zelenskyj is a jewish comedian jfl and ukrainian nazi larpers are fighting for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7098, Albeacho and 9 others
zelenskyj is a jewish comedian jfl and ukrainian nazi larpers are fighting for him
Also it is so obvious Ukraine is funded by zionists

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7098, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Are you fucking retarded? I even said that conventional warfare is not going slowly.
Just saying war from 80 years ago is idiotic to compare for current warfare.

As for videos - cope, Ukraine also takes losses and that's obvious but they were at big disadvantage with vehicles/equipment etc before war started.
Yet despite this disadvantage the amount of footage with burned up Russian tanks/trucks/bmps is fucking insane.
muh telegram footage :soy::soy::soy:
how dumb can you be, russian military aren't allowed to take any pictures of ukrainian casualties, putin is trying to downplay ukrainain casualties hard as not to alienate ukrainians more than he already did, imagine thinking ukrainain propaganda telegram channels show how it is, also ukrainians are faking a lot of footage, all the equipment and vehicles look the same on both sides, they just draw a Z on a ukranian armored car and film it as russian losses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and TsarTsar444

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Imagine unironically thinking Putin would give in to this thing's demands

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7098, onnysk and 6 others

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Imagine unironically thinking Putin would give in to this thing's demands

he needs to negotiate a ceasefire asap and end the war, hes obviously not going to get any actual help from the west so its just a question of time hes just prolonging the war for the sake of image and getting ukranians to hate russia more

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 15338
he needs to negotiate a ceasefire asap and end the war, hes obviously not going to get any actual help from the west so its just a question of time hes just prolonging the war for the sake of image and getting ukranians to hate russia more
Yeah i hate that cuck i hope he gets hanged after the war

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and lutte
Yeah i hate that cuck i hope he gets hanged after the war
putin should capture him and force him to film comedy sketches together with him

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 17872, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person

OMG LE-RELECT THIS HERO PRESIDENT

I need russia to run a whole train on Ukraine and zelensky the dog for good measure.

and where were all these normies when libya and yemen were getting bombed back to the middle ages, on top of how everyone has pretty much neglected yemen as a whole.

we are living in the matrix and these normies are the bots

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 17872 and 7 others
muh telegram footage :soy::soy::soy:
how dumb can you be, russian military aren't allowed to take any pictures of ukrainian casualties, putin is trying to downplay ukrainain casualties hard as not to alienate ukrainians more than he already did, imagine thinking ukrainain propaganda telegram channels show how it is, also ukrainians are faking a lot of footage, all the equipment and vehicles look the same on both sides, they just draw a Z on a ukranian armored car and film it as russian losses
:lul::lul::lul:
Ok, keep living in a world where beaten Ukrainian soldiers all over the country are going back to their burned countrymen to make hundreds of propaganda movies.

As you seem exceptionally retarded in many areas ("Nuclear energy is not 100% safe you can't use that :soy::soy::soy:") I will treat you as a retard and put the case in simple sentences:
Russian and Ukrainian have different vehicles and tanks.
They are identifiable, even if heavily damaged.

Now, fuck off because you are too stupid to even talk to:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
:lul::lul::lul:
Ok, keep living in a world where beaten Ukrainian soldiers all over the country are going back to their burned countrymen to make hundreds of propaganda movies.

As you seem exceptionally retarded in many areas ("Nuclear energy is not 100% safe you can't use that :soy::soy::soy:") I will treat you as a retard and put the case in simple sentences:
Russian and Ukrainian have different vehicles and tanks.
They are identifiable, even if heavily damaged.

Now, fuck off because you are too stupid to even talk to:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
huge cope, youre a butthurt plumbercel who copes hard bc he hates russia
and nuklar power isnt safe its better to use gas and coal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Don't do this normie soycuck shit where you shame men for trying to survive in a war where they had no choice but to participate in, in a war that they didn't choose to start. Literally forced to stay while the foids left too lmao its good they survived

View attachment 1569009

Imagine thinking this is bad progress in 4 days, the coping by redditors is utterly insane :feelskek:
@WannabeJock @lutte
Pretty shit progress given the size of Russia's armed forces and how much they had on the border already prepared

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
5C0E4AE0 A8B7 4721 A5CD 2E5D2E6BFB5A

• Love it

Ukrainian trolls are literally using pictures almost 30 years old(1991 Iraq war, google "Highway of Death")
to make it seem like they aren't getting butchered by the Russians.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Albeacho and TsarTsar444
huge cope, youre a butthurt plumbercel who copes hard bc he hates russia
and nuklar power isnt safe its better to use gas and coal
Nooooo vehicles are not Russian you just hate them :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

You have higher chances of being raped by African immigrants in your country than being in any danger related to nuclear energy.
I don't really give a fuck about Russia, it's just funny how many brainlets here are rooting for them because muh normies

Nooooo vehicles are not Russian you just hate them :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

You have higher chances of being raped by African immigrants in your country than being in any danger related to nuclear energy.
I don't really give a fuck about Russia, it's just funny how many brainlets here are rooting for them because muh normies
you are both dumb and a pussy, you cant even tell me what country you are from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
you are both dumb and a pussy, you cant even tell me what country you are from
Say please like a little bitch you are and I'll consider it :ogre:

Where is the actual combat footage of the Russians supposedly struggling and suffering these losses at the hands of the Ukrainians that the media like to report about? The amount of propaganda and disinformation is insane.

Also it is so obvious Ukraine is funded by zionists
Screen Shot 2022 02 28 at 43551 PM

Jfl reminder it took Germany 35 days to conquer Poland in ww2, and it took the USA 30 days to conquer Iraq :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Aborigine-tier IQ. Ukraine's army was completely destroyed, they had almost no air force and navy and only about 6k soldiers ready to fight. Russia had more than 100k soldiers prepared for the war (I know they didn't use them all yet), an air force and a navy. Experts thought Russia could take the whole Ukraine in a few days and the Ukrainians could only resort to guerrilla.

Poland 1939 and Iraq 2003 had actually strong armies. Of course they could defend themselves longer. Germany beat the Netherlands 1940 in 5 days, that would have been a fair comparison. Russia wanted to win the war against Ukraine very fast but failed miserably.

• Ugh..
Aborigine-tier IQ. Ukraine's army was completely destroyed, they had almost no air force and navy and only about 6k soldiers ready to fight. Russia had more than 100k soldiers prepared for the war (I know they didn't use them all yet), an air force and a navy. Experts thought Russia could take the whole Ukraine in a few days and the Ukrainians could only resort to guerrilla.

Poland 1939 and Iraq 2003 had actually strong armies. Of course they could defend themselves longer. Germany beat the Netherlands 1940 in 5 days, that would have been a fair comparison. Russia wanted to win the war against Ukraine very fast but failed miserably.
what the acutal fuck oh my god

• +1

Netherlands and Ukraine, fair comprasion but like Ukraine is 10x size of it, yeah.

Netherlands and Ukraine, fair comprasion but like Ukraine is 10x size of it, yeah.
Lmao just checked wnd Ukraine is 15x bigger than Netherlands :forcedsmile:

Lmao just checked wnd Ukraine is 15x bigger than Netherlands :forcedsmile:
Muh Putin will take Kiev in 3 days jfl, you already forgot your predictions from a few days ago.

View attachment 1569009

Imagine thinking this is bad progress in 4 days, the coping by redditors is utterly insane :feelskek:
@WannabeJock @lutte
they think war is like battlefield games and enemy team must capture the flags in 20 mins or it’s over for them :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Albeacho, onnysk and 4 others
Muh Putin will take Kiev in 3 days jfl, you already forgot your predictions from a few days ago.
This was not mine prediction tho Mark Milley said that (US chairman)

Also it was a logical prediction but no one thought Ukranians would use such a craven strategy like civilian shields and trying to gain pity of the World

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
Jfl while redditors and the whole western world is thinking Ukrainians are beating the Russians, the russian army is close to linking Crimea and Donbas and encircle the entire Ukrainian cucked army when they cut of the Dniepar.

"Wowzers, i find it quite shocking how slow Russian advance is, ha ha Russian army is turbo shit bro, 4 fucking days have passed and they still haven't captured the Kievirino :soy:"

Jfl reminder it took Germany 35 days to conquer Poland in ww2, and it took the USA 30 days to conquer Iraq :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Delusional redditors @WannabeJock

View attachment 1569002
Wb this video of a father his son and their dog being shot and thrown into ditches

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 13332
Will it escalate further or stop when Ukrayna gets partitioned

I just ignore it but this war is a huge blackpill since how sheepish people are and how strong propaganda can be

Probably it was true all along that Germans didnt lose ww1 in battlefield, Soviet revolution was led by Jews and Germans were the good guys jfl
WannabeJock

• +1
OMG LE-RELECT THIS HERO PRESIDENT

I need russia to run a whole train on Ukraine and zelensky the dog for good measure.

and where were all these normies when libya and yemen were getting bombed back to the middle ages, on top of how everyone has pretty much neglected yemen as a whole.

we are living in the matrix and these normies are the bots
not normies! white people!
no one would care if Russia invaded Mongolia or Kazakhstan or sumtin

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Warlow

Ukrops had more than 90k on the border of DNR and LNR tard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 13332