The Amount Of Religious Preachings And Militant Atheism Here Made Me Do This

Which God(s) Do You Believe In?

• Total voters
Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
I want to do a poll.

I want to know where this forum stands.

Please vote and bump it. Much appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
He Is Risen Jesus GIF

And also bump my niggas post

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Makeup Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roquefort, TechnoBoss and Brus Wane
I think there is a God but none of the man made Gods like Jesus, Allah, etc are the right ones.

I’m agnostic. How does a big explosion just randomly happen and everything is created? Where was the random explosion coming from in order to create everything? Makes no sense. Everything can’t come from nothing.

Mirin the real point of your thread though to get the Jews to admit they’re Jewish.

:feelshmm::feelshehe::ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, tombradylover, Primalsplit and 1 other person
I’m agnostic. How does a big explosion just randomly happen and everything is created? Where was the random explosion coming from in order to create everything? Makes no sense. Everything can’t come from nothing.

Ok here's the thing.

Everything can't come from nothing = everything must have come from something or someone.

But then there opens another question. Where did this someone come from? And it's going to be even more complex.

This someone is so frigging intelligent he designed humans and animals and earth and all that. He couldn't have come from nothing. So who created him?

The questioning goes on and on.

It's more reasonable to say we all came from nothing because eventually this God also had to come from nothing, which is even more incredible to believe.
Mirin the real point of your thread though to get the Jews to admit they’re Jewish.

:feelshmm::feelshehe::ogre:
JFL. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and TechnoBoss
I don't think it's possible to believe there's no God

i.e. If you believe in the big bang, that is your "God" as you believe it's the creator of everything

Or maybe I'm wrong
Ok here's the thing.

Everything can't come from nothing = everything must have come from something or someone.

But then there opens another question. Where did this someone come from? And it's going to be even more complex.

This someone is so frigging intelligent he designed humans and animals and earth and all that. He couldn't have come from nothing. So who created him?

The questioning goes on and on.

It's more reasonable to say we all came from nothing because eventually this God also had to come from nothing, which is even more incredible to believe.

JFL. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I don't think it's possible to believe there's no God

i.e. If you believe in the big bang, that is your "God" as you believe it's the creator of everything

Or maybe I'm wrong
Not really. You can believe or not believe in something.

In the case of the big bang vs god, one is an "accident" and the other was intentional.

To me, the "accident" explanation is more plausible than an "intelligent designer"

Anyway I don't care much for the big bang thing either.

My answer to God is that I truly do not know.
And if I do not know, it's pretty dumb to be overly invested in any single explanation.
That's my logic anyway.

• Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
The God delusion :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
The God delusion :feelshmm:
Thanks for the bump :)

No one gives a fuck about religious threads here :feelsrope: or maybe they just don't like me

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Thanks for the bump :)

No one gives a fuck about religious threads here :feelsrope: or maybe they just don't like me
never get up

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover and Brus Wane