The amount of shame Incels made me feel about my ethnicity is embarrassing.

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
I am a 5’4 male of a non-white ethnicity (which I will not specify) and according to incels this is a double whammy.

At first I was really insecure about my height but thanks to incels I also became insecure about my ethnicity.

But now I’m starting to realize how fucking stupid it is. I’ve been talking to my parents while we’re in quarantine about their history and our culture and it makes me so embarrassed to even let the word “ethnicel” get in my head. Such a rich culture and heritage was fucking whittled down to “a trait that increases or decreases my chances at dating in the US.”

And sure, it may be true that certain ethnicities are less desired than white men, but now I just feel so thankful for my culture, my uniqueness, and especially my immigrant parents for working their ass off and giving me a better life here. I would much rather live in a nicer country where I have a little bit of trouble dating than in a country with no opportunities.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel, Zeruel, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
i bet this nigga watches hamza jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: helpmegod, DwayneWhite55, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
I agree. The racism here is silly. There are chads of all races.

I'm white, so I cannot relate to being an ethnic minority...but I'm also short, so according to the blackpill, I am seen as less of a man because of it...even though I am what would've been considered average height only 100 years ago.

Just keep in mind that it's all relative and try not to get too hung up on it. There is a lot of trolling and hyperbole in blackpill circles that don't necessarily reflect reality.

I am a 5’4 male of a non-white ethnicity (which I will not specify) and according to incels this is a double whammy.

At first I was really insecure about my height but thanks to incels I also became insecure about my ethnicity.

But now I’m starting to realize how fucking stupid it is. I’ve been talking to my parents while we’re in quarantine about their history and our culture and it makes me so embarrassed to even let the word “ethnicel” get in my head. Such a rich culture and heritage was fucking whittled down to “a trait that increases or decreases my chances at dating in the US.”

And sure, it may be true that certain ethnicities are less desired than white men, but now I just feel so thankful for my culture, my uniqueness, and especially my immigrant parents for working their ass off and giving me a better life here. I would much rather live in a nicer country where I have a little bit of trouble dating than in a country with no opportunities.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, helpmegod, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others

Jfl at even caring about ethnicity at that point id be more insecure about being 5'4. Even a 5'4 white guy would be incel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back