My therapist shows me the endless circle that i, and probably other incels, are stuck into.

9cel

9cel

Pump and dump=law
That was really a great idea to hire a female therapist. The male therapist was good, but it does not challenge my views like the female therapist does. Only downside is that she is a bit expensive.

We talked about my fears. I cried a bit. So what i explained is that i'm very worried about my looks. I have a distorded version of myself where i consider myself like an abomination. I explained to her that i'm very insecure towards the stereotypical "chad" that incels like to talk about: the big, strong, tall, muscular, handsome guy. I explained that i dont know how i could measure to them.

Then she tried debunking this ideas. First of all, she told me she had seen men that are not attractive getting laid, sometimes even more that some conventionally attractive guy. The thing is, getting laid doesn't mean you have value. Some awful guys get laid because they know how to manipulate people. Others get a girlfriend because they are good gentle guys. It's not "the guys that get laid have value, and the others do not" and its an idea that i am a bit stuck with, that i will try to challenge.

Then we talk about my ideas of attractiveness. And she says that her daughters were obsessed with a french actor, Pierre Niney. The thing is, he doesn't fit the criterias that i'm talking about. He is 5'9, lanky, very skinny. He does have a handsome face, but she said her daughters like him because he seems funny and confident and safe, respectful.

The most important thing is here: she shows me the endless circle i'm stuck in. And i tend to believe i'm not the only one that is stuck in this circle. Okay here it is: because i'm insecure, inferiority complex and stuff, i do not try to date. I installed tinder, i do not send messages to girls i match with. In reality, i won't talk to girls i'm interested romantically. I confessed my feelings to my crush, but i didn't even try to flirt or build romantic tension with her. What i just did is just i develop a crush and i confessed, whereas a more logical order would be: i develop a crush, try getting closer to her, try build a romantic tension and a connection, then confess. Its as if i was trying to cooking pancakes with only milk.

And because i don't try dating, then i do not develop any self esteem and i get stuck in these ideas of "im ugly, im worthless...". My therapist explained to me that she often have victim of sexual assault with her, and that to bring back confidence and a sens of safety, sometimes these victims have to encounter a man that treats them right. Of course, they need to love themselves first and its only them that are in control of their lives, but, sometimes they do need a little help that a man can bring. She told me its the same for me to a less extent. I need to have confidence and better self esteem. And because it's hard to catch it myself, i should try dating, to maybe get a little help from a woman.

So i decided it: i will try dating. I will try flirting. I have absolutely no idea how you do it. I will try leave these ideas that its my looks. Tonight there's a big party at my school. I will try talking to people, especially women, i will try dancing and stuff. I have absolutely no idea how to do it, and to be fair, im a bit scared of doing it, but i will try.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Mr Test, BrahminBoss and 10 others

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
again with this copy pasta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, ascension and Primalsplit
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr Test, Spergi, roman7 and 1 other person
Cuckcel

• JFL
Reactions: roman7
yeah girls love confidence and actually like laughing but it only applies if you meet some requirements beforehand, such as being cute-looking, tall, etc. I was the school clown in HS, and I finished with 0 friends at all. I was the most confident and also funniest guy on there.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, ascension and vermillioncorefan
So i decided it: i will try dating. I will try flirting. I have absolutely no idea how you do it. I will try leave these ideas that its my looks. Tonight there's a big party at my school. I will try talking to people, especially women, i will try dancing and stuff. I have absolutely no idea how to do it, and to be fair, im a bit scared of doing it, but i will try.

No follow up posts on this, yet he has shit postted 200 times on this forum in the past week, it must have been such a brutal experience he blocked it out of his mind.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Stopped reading at female therapist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, wombleboy12, mogstars and 1 other person
yeah girls love confidence and actually like laughing but it only applies if you meet some requirements beforehand, such as being cute-looking, tall, etc. I was the school clown in HS, and I finished with 0 friends at all. I was the most confident and also funniest guy on there.

100% know how this feels. I made people laugh like crazy every day at school. Still did nothing for me because I'm ugly and have a very off-putting smile.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, Spergi, Skywalker and 1 other person
Stopped reading at female therapist
Man Body GIF

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
That was really a great idea to hire a female therapist. The male therapist was good, but it does not challenge my views like the female therapist does. Only downside is that she is a bit expensive.

We talked about my fears. I cried a bit. So what i explained is that i'm very worried about my looks. I have a distorded version of myself where i consider myself like an abomination. I explained to her that i'm very insecure towards the stereotypical "chad" that incels like to talk about: the big, strong, tall, muscular, handsome guy. I explained that i dont know how i could measure to them.

Then she tried debunking this ideas. First of all, she told me she had seen men that are not attractive getting laid, sometimes even more that some conventionally attractive guy. The thing is, getting laid doesn't mean you have value. Some awful guys get laid because they know how to manipulate people. Others get a girlfriend because they are good gentle guys. It's not "the guys that get laid have value, and the others do not" and its an idea that i am a bit stuck with, that i will try to challenge.

Then we talk about my ideas of attractiveness. And she says that her daughters were obsessed with a french actor, Pierre Niney. The thing is, he doesn't fit the criterias that i'm talking about. He is 5'9, lanky, very skinny. He does have a handsome face, but she said her daughters like him because he seems funny and confident and safe, respectful.

The most important thing is here: she shows me the endless circle i'm stuck in. And i tend to believe i'm not the only one that is stuck in this circle. Okay here it is: because i'm insecure, inferiority complex and stuff, i do not try to date. I installed tinder, i do not send messages to girls i match with. In reality, i won't talk to girls i'm interested romantically. I confessed my feelings to my crush, but i didn't even try to flirt or build romantic tension with her. What i just did is just i develop a crush and i confessed, whereas a more logical order would be: i develop a crush, try getting closer to her, try build a romantic tension and a connection, then confess. Its as if i was trying to cooking pancakes with only milk.

And because i don't try dating, then i do not develop any self esteem and i get stuck in these ideas of "im ugly, im worthless...". My therapist explained to me that she often have victim of sexual assault with her, and that to bring back confidence and a sens of safety, sometimes these victims have to encounter a man that treats them right. Of course, they need to love themselves first and its only them that are in control of their lives, but, sometimes they do need a little help that a man can bring. She told me its the same for me to a less extent. I need to have confidence and better self esteem. And because it's hard to catch it myself, i should try dating, to maybe get a little help from a woman.

Bro got virtue signaled by the foid exploiting his mental health while she fucks Chad cock

• +1
Reactions: Patris
100% know how this feels. I made people laugh like crazy every day at school. Still did nothing for me because I'm ugly and have a very off-putting smile.
Yeah, just like mine, exactly actually. I had a very small and bad shaped mouth so my smile was horrificly bad, I can't blame my HS friends over this, BRUTAL!

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension

So i decided it: i will try dating. I will try flirting. I have absolutely no idea how you do it. I will try leave these ideas that it’s my looks. Tonight there's a big party at my school. I will try talking to people, especially women, i will try dancing and stuff. I have absolutely no idea how to do it, and to be fair, im a bit scared of doing it, but i will try.
Nigga have you not seen my incelcon threads?

You can have a group of 4 low inhb gymcelled HTN-Chadlite tier males who have 0 approach anxiety and years of practice get shat on and IODed out of the club. What makes you think a shy insecure skinny aspie like you will stand a chance?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
Is it windy in your house or smth? Besides you still look dyel in that pic, your arm look 13-14 inches
My arms are 14.8" and yeah they're my weak points

My back and chest mog

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
dont trust anything the-rapist says please....

View attachment 2730042
@ascension @ReadBooksEveryday
Good catch

JFL \
Its so brutal for all the larpers these days, one wrong move and its completely over for all their escapades. I can see now why Amnesia left, prettyboy deleted his acc. , etc. etc.
Literally no one is safe

laughs cage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, It'snotover, Mr Test and 3 others

Your therapist is a jew sorry to break it to ya
But yeah being an incel is cringe therapists only want your money and don't care about you at all they've got 100s of different clients just like you