The Authoritative Tinder RACE HIERARCHY Thread

JFL @ the med phenotype showing up in North India

mediterranid.gif
You're right. The complete med pheno will never be expressed in any people in India, but there can be one or two facial features that seep through the gene pools due to ancient migrations of humans.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
light skin (not pale) mogs tan skin if you have dark hair. Tan skin makes you look more ethnic
Tanning also ages your skin, and fake tanning gives you cancer. Spray tanning makes you orange.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Tanning also ages your skin, and fake tanning gives you cancer. Spray tanning makes you orange.
my face cannot handle tanning when on accutane. And selftanners give me a patchy look. I decided to just stay light skin

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5393
light skin (not pale) mogs tan skin if you have dark hair. Tan skin makes you look more ethnic
No it doesn't. Med coloring even for whites is ideal.

You're right. The complete med pheno will never be expressed in any people in India, but there can be one or two facial features that seep through the gene pools due to ancient migrations of humans.
Most incels on here do not realize how admixed that entire region is.

• +1
No it doesn't. Med coloring even for whites is ideal.
Med coloring looks ethnic in northern europe. Italians looks ethnic af.

Most incels on here do not realize how admixed that entire region is.
True, but concentrations of certain phenos remain. Of course, no one is purely of one pheno or the other.

Cant mog white football big game Chad

"Pale, sometimes ruddy or freckled skin.
Brown, sometimes black or reddish hair with light, often blue Eyes"

So:
-light skin
-light Eyes

-dark hair
Med + Nordid Gigamogger Combo.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I have done countless experiments with myself and other randoms and this is my unbiased observation. I barely use 7 P/S/L MM's with a few exceptions, for the most part I find randoms and use them for an accurate depiction of how their phenotype would fare IRL. Firstly, masculine (DOM) guys outperformed pretty boys across every race on Tinder. Of course the top 0.001% pretty boys can slay, but for the most part DOM wins. Physique and frame are incredibly important in securing slays on Tinder, myself and @ArabIncel have noted huge increases in matches whenever a shirtless picture was added to the profile.

1) DOM white chads perform the best. Highest quality matches as well as the most matches. The gap is closing, but they still have the edge.

2) DOM Arab/Latino/Ethnic (West Asian/Pakistani) Chads outperformed black chads in quantity and very similar match rate as the Latino chad with a similar demographic of girls that were into him.

2) Latino Chads usually have heavy european admixture and perform as well as the ethnic chad.

3) Black chads can get higher quality in certain locations and had more DTF girls than the ethnic. Slightly lower quantity than the ethnic/white chad, but honestly it is negligible. I'm excluding mulatto's because they would probably perform better than white chads.

GAP

4) I have never tried a Dravidian chad, but @ArabIncel has run countless experiments with dark skinned Indians and they don't do that well. Probably a similar match rate as the East Asian chad, but more racial variation.

5) East Asian chads can match with other Asians, but have a hard time matching high quality girls outside their race. Most girls aren't DTF either.
This is actually a pretty scientific method cheers maye

• +1
Retarded not to include mulattos in your experiment. They mog all.

Cant mog white football big game Chad

For sure but its small nit picky things
JFL @ the med phenotype showing up in North India

mediterranid.gif

Course northern curries are generally closer to western eurasian.

Southerners are also mixed but have higher abo killing them.

Last edited:
  • +1
For sure but its small nit picky things

Course northern curries are generally closer to western eurasian.

Southerners are also mixed but have higher abo killing them.
legit

According to @EthnicelAscension my mom could pass up to the gulf arabic states from the pics really makes me wonder what could i have been had my mom fucked a non south indian curry that's what pisses me off even more i had a chance in all this my mom was clearly caucasoid it really makes me fucking sad honestly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Chadelite
hindu dindu dravidian thread

hindu dindu dravidian thread

Dravidian=abo+western eurasian mutts.

Typical types the niggerlankan tamils.+niggerlese these types are the worst type of fucking curry possible

• JFL
Reactions: Gunna
2) DOM Arab/Latino/Ethnic (West Asian/Pakistani) Chads outperformed black chads in quantity and very similar match rate as the Latino chad with a similar demographic of girls that were into him.
Not the case where I live (Germany) tho

• +1
Not the case where I live (Germany) tho
Yes, Europe is much worse for ethnics post refugee crisis. I remember spoofing myself to Sweden prior to the syrian civil war and I had hundreds of matches, now it is much harder. Latino's and blacks would fare better.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 616
Yes, Europe is much worse for ethnics post refugee crisis. I remember spoofing myself to Sweden prior to the syrian civil war and I had hundreds of matches, now it is much harder. Latino's and blacks would fare better.
In my area the tinder racial hierarchy is like this (according to my experiments):

Masculine white chad > pretty boy light skin Tyrone > Dom Tyrone > masculine Asian chad > Asian pretty boy > brown chad

Haven’t done any experiments with white pretty boy yet

In my area the tinder racial hierarchy is like this (according to my experiments):

Masculine white chad > pretty boy light skin Tyrone > Dom Tyrone > masculine Asian chad > Asian pretty boy > brown chad

Haven’t done any experiments with white pretty boy yet
No way Asian outperforms a MENA chad, I can try later.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
No way Asian outperforms a MENA chad, I can try later.
Both got 30-50 matches in 24h in my area. The difference is that Asian chadfish got more girls messaging first, and more girls willing to reply.

My area is predominantly white and all my non white chadfishes got white matches for the most part too.

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
Both got 30-50 matches in 24h in my area. The difference is that Asian chadfish got more girls messaging first, and more girls willing to reply.

My area is predominantly white and all my non white chadfishes got white matches for the most part too.
Predominately white areas are better for ethnics. Locationmaxxing 101.

@ArabIncel can vouch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
in which country? i think UK is very forgiving for ethnics

also matches arent very accurate imo, i get tons of matches but few slays from online dating.

• +1
in which country? i think UK is very forgiving for ethnics

also matches arent very accurate imo, i get tons of matches but few slays from online dating.
North America (USA + Canada).

I personally think UK would be harder for brown skinned ethnics with all the negative media attention they have gotten over last few decades. Blacks outslay ethnics by quite a large margin in UK.

Yes, matches aren't 100% indicative of IRL slaying, but it's the best barometer we have.

North America (USA + Canada).

I personally think UK would be harder for brown skinned ethnics with all the negative media attention they have gotten over last few decades. Blacks outslay ethnics by quite a large margin in UK.

Yes, matches aren't 100% indicative of IRL slaying, but it's the best barometer we have.
idk what to believe anymore, some people say germany turks do well, some people say we're incel

in uk i do fine but i wonder if im disadvantaged because im turk.

• +1
idk what to believe anymore, some people say germany turks do well, some people say we're incel

in uk i do fine but i wonder if im disadvantaged because im turk.
I usually lump Turks and Persians together as for average westerner they look very similar. In my experience at least they do quite well in North America. Assimilated in one generation and very high interethnic marriage rates.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I usually lump Turks and Persians together as for average westerner they look very similar. In my experience at least they do quite well in North America. Assimilated in one generation and very high interethnic marriage rates.
yeah depends on a lot though

i know 2 persian people, one has brown skin and the other is white skinned.

turkish vary more imo because they have way more countries mixed in, little bit of central asian, ee, middle eastern etc

• +1