The autistic looksmaxxing plan of a 5'4 Manlet. Please discuss.

M

marcm0de

Iron
To start off with, I am new here. I am somewhat of a mix between red and black pilled idealogy mostly leaning black pill but it doesn't matter because it's over unless I ascend.

I believe I am 5'4 (I initially thought I was 5'5 but measurements are inconsistent. I know I am under 5'6 for sure.)

I have been in black pill/lookism discord servers and have been trying to come up with the best looksmaxxing plan possible to ascend. This plan is very autistic and mostly overkill for the vast majority of you here but I am a 3/10 5'4 Manlet and if I don't try, it's over for me.

Here's my ascension plan.

For Face:
• Cold compress on eyelids
• Cold Cucumbers on eyelids
• Black Teabags on eyelids
• Facial/Acne cleanser
• Minoxidil on beard/hairline/eyebrows
• Actors oil for eyelashes and eyebrows
• Asterwood Naturals Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum
• Eyelid pulling
• Squint excercises

For Mouth and Jaw:
• Mewing
• Falim gum twice a day 20 minutes each
• Hydrogen Peroxide + toothpaste brushing teeth
• Microneedling for beard
• Thumb Pulling
• Facial excercises for tightening jaw muscles

Body:
• Jeff Nippards Optimal Training Program PPL
• Neck Training

Supliments:
• Zinc citrate 60mg (Test and male sex benefits)
• MK677 25ml (Growth Hormone increaser)
• Aromasin 6mg [every other day] (Aromatase inhibitor)
• CJ1295 DAC 1mg [every 4 days] (Helps keep Serum GH elevated)
• Vitamin K (Bone and Blood health)
• Vitamin C 1000mg [daily]
• MSM/Glucosamine/Chonddotin (Joints)
• Calcium 1200mg [daily] (Bone health)
• Protien powder [daily] (Muscle builder)
• Adult Multivitamin gummy [daily] (Vitamins)
• Caffeine/Pre Workout (Energy boost)
• Biotin 10,000mcg [daily] (Hair growth)
• Creatine monohydrate 5g [daily]
• GHRP6 (Growth Hormone increaser)
• Hexarelin (Growth Hormone increaser)
• Ashwagandha Supliment (Lowers cortisol, boosts T)

Hair:
• Miel coil sculpting custard for type 4 hair
• Teatree oil
• OGX Teatree mint shampoo
• Strengthening hair masque infused with biotin
• Minoxidil

Obtain Gravity Boots and pull up bar for spinal decompression for potential extra inch

Elevator/Height Increase shoes like
Cat footwear
Doc Martens
Air Force 1s high tops
Black Air force Boots
with shoe lifts custom made for wide feet

Grow my hair out on the tops and get products for curly hair and fade the sides

For Style checking out Johnny Thai and similar YouTubers for style tips and thrifting/discount store shopping. Pre putting together outfits.

So that's my ascension plan. I haven't checked my growth plates so I have no implemented the entire plan yet but I have most of the supliments including mk677 and aromasin. The reason for such small doses of aromasin is to try and minimize the possibility of brain damage. I'm going to the gym 6 days a week but lately has been inconsistent due to irl troubles (I'm mostly on my own with no help from parents or family) so I'm working full time and trying to find a room to rent.

I'm also trying to get my diet in order because I can see clear changes in my frame such as a wider back and larger arms, especially after a pump. However I still have lots of fat bringing down my appearance and hindering my test levels with all the estrogen from being a fatcel. My jawline isn't even normie level but I am going to try and ascend to mid tier normie level jawline with mewing, thumb pulling, mastic gum/falim, and bonesmashing once I'm low bodyfat. I'm also going to try and see if a cold compress/ice mask can reduce swelling and face bloat.

I have a stack for height maxxing as outlined in the supliments section above:

6-6.5 mg of aromasin every other day

1mg of CJC DAC every 4 days (increase up to 4mg if richcel)
or 100mg CJC no DAC with the other injections

25mg MK-677 before bed or before workout every day

In addition, MK-677 specific side effects include increased hunger from increased Ghrelin, and CJC-1295 DAC specific side effects include facial flushing (doesn’t always occur) post injection.

Hexarelin 100mcg 3x a day but you gotta cycle (2 weeks off 2 week on, every other day, ect)
do not inject before bed. Interferes with sleep quality. The half life for this is 75 minutes, so i'd inject 2-3 hours before bed latest

GHRP 2 100mcg 3x a day on your weeks in-between cycles of Hexarelin
(half life of 30 minutes)

CJC DAC you'd have to cycle off a to prevent damage to your endocrine system, bc it stays in your body longer (half life 4 days compared to 30 minutes)

Stretching heightmaxxing:

5 cm potential

Gravity boots decompression
Bed cable stretcher overnight

Drink lots of water and you'll probably see a little bit of an increase in morning height from disc hydration

Combine with MSM/Glucosamine/Chonddotin for cartilage for permanent height gains

Of course this is even assuming my plates are still open. I need to get them checked however I'm trying to hold out until my Medicaid card arrives.

If my torso plates are open (which they should be) I may be able to get as much as 3" because I'm 70% sure I have idiopathic short stature, because my feet are a size 11/10.5 men's at 5'4, and because my torso isn't proportional with my legs. Could be copium but all I have left is cope. Cope or rope.

I may also be able to get an 1-2 inches stretching combined with the supliments I mentioned using the bed stretcher as I mentioned before (I'll link an image if possible)

I'm also using minox because I have a slightly receeding hairline, and see patterns of balding from as early as me being a toddler. It truly never even began for me...

Lastly if I do all of this and I still am living life on impossible difficulty (I am ethnic and sub 4 hopefully able to get to mid/high tier normie) then I'll try geomaxxing. If all else fails well. that means it's truly over. :blackpill:

Attachments

• 1-66.png
    1-66.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220329_184343.jpg
    20220329_184343.jpg
    781.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220327_182043.jpg
    20220327_182043.jpg
    880.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: the MOUSE, Deleted member 1901, nobodyspecial369 and 16 others
Cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, reaper2, rteme and 35 others
its over for you. You have black skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reaper2, Luqman, MEGA CHAD and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, ChristianChad, amorfati and 8 others
it aint over till you take your last breath

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reaper2, subhuman to mtn, fjor2096 and 4 others
How old are you

I believe I am 5'4
Over unless you do LL. Also mewing alone doesn't do shit. Do heavy chin tucks to the point that your maxilla feels like it's about to explode. LSJL while saving up for Giotikas, you never know.

Dnrd the rest, but you probably should keep them.

• JFL
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69
Over unless you do LL. Also mewing alone doesn't do shit. Do heavy chin tucks to the point that your maxilla feels like it's about to explode. LSJL while saving up for Giotikas, you never know.

Dnrd the rest, but you probably should keep them.
Yes I'm doing thumbpulling bonesmashing once I lower bf% and I'm planning on doing chin tucks as well for better head posture

over
surgerymaxx is your best option, mewing won't give you fast results but still do it anyway for good tongue posture.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, looksseg and marcm0de
over
surgerymaxx is your best option, mewing won't give you fast results but still do it anyway for good tongue posture.
It never even began for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reaper2, SubhumanCurrycel and Growth Plate
It never even began for me
I recognize you from the WW discord server lmao, I've seen you before and I am pretty sure you can pull off a few bitches. Blacks have the BBC stereotype going for them, use it as an advantage.

Yes I'm doing thumbpulling bonesmashing once I lower bf% and I'm planning on doing chin tucks as well for better head posture
dude your main failos are face, height, race. what the fuck do u think thumbpulling and gymmaxxing is going to do. nothing.

face surgery, height surgery, move to where black is more accepted or deal with the fact your smv matched with subpar girls

• +1
Reactions: marcm0de
Good luck bro

Plenty of black rappers get laid at that height

You guys rock it better than other races

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and marcm0de
I recognize you from the WW discord server lmao, I've seen you before and I am pretty sure you can pull off a few bitches. Blacks have the BBC stereotype going for them, use it as an advantage.
I have 7" I can dick maxx to potentially 7.5" and BBC maxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18439 and Wiqfi
dude your main failos are face, height, race. what the fuck do u think thumbpulling and gymmaxxing is going to do. nothing.

face surgery, height surgery, move to where black is more accepted or deal with the fact your smv matched with subpar girls
I'm a fatcel gymcelling will improve my face but also I need to be jacked so I can Tyrone maxx because BBC stereotype

it was over when you mentioned being 5 foot 4 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

My 11 year old brother is 5ft4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, marcm0de, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
Leg lengthening

your biggest problem is your height man
stop with all that bullshit and save money for LL
after that you can go to gym etc 5'4 is really too short
i think you should at least ascend to 5'9 and you are fine

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Good luck. Its better to strive for ascension than to rot as a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, subhuman to mtn, justinzayn and 8 others
>5'4 Male

It just pains me that something like this exists.Id rather not think about stuff this grim

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, galego123, justinzayn and 5 others
Respect for trying, if your height growth stack doesn’t work over next couple years consider LL, if your white JBW to Thailand, or maybe like a lot of us should, accept getting others people validation isn’t everything and won’t make us happy.

• +1
Reactions: marcm0de and Deleted member 18310

his smv is matched to no one JFL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 17829
I have 7" I can dick maxx to potentially 7.5" and BBC maxx
BRO YOU'RE 5'4"
EVERY WOMAN IS GOING TO ASSUME YOU HAVE A 4 INCHER
IT'S OVER UNLESS LEG LENGTHENING + AMNESIA TIER SHOE LIFTS + MASSIVE AFRO + RESEARCHING TORSO LENGTHENING SURGERY
Idek how your face and frame looks like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, MEGA CHAD, justinzayn and 4 others
To start off with, I am new here. I am somewhat of a mix between red and black pilled idealogy mostly leaning black pill but it doesn't matter because it's over unless I ascend.

I believe I am 5'4 (I initially thought I was 5'5 but measurements are inconsistent. I know I am under 5'6 for sure.)

I have been in black pill/lookism discord servers and have been trying to come up with the best looksmaxxing plan possible to ascend. This plan is very autistic and mostly overkill for the vast majority of you here but I am a 3/10 5'4 Manlet and if I don't try, it's over for me.

For Face:
• Facial/Acne cleanser
• Eyelid pulling
• Squint excercises

For Mouth and Jaw:
• Mewing
• Thumb Pulling

Body:
• Neck Training

Supliments:

Hair:
• Teatree oil
• Minoxidil

Obtain Gravity Boots and pull up bar for spinal decompression for potential extra inch

Cat footwear
Doc Martens
Air Force 1s high tops
Black Air force Boots

For Style checking out Johnny Thai and similar YouTubers for style tips and thrifting/discount store shopping. Pre putting together outfits.

So that's my ascension plan. I haven't checked my growth plates so I have no implemented the entire plan yet but I have most of the supliments including mk677 and aromasin. The reason for such small doses of aromasin is to try and minimize the possibility of brain damage. I'm going to the gym 6 days a week but lately has been inconsistent due to irl troubles (I'm mostly on my own with no help from parents or family) so I'm working full time and trying to find a room to rent.

I'm also trying to get my diet in order because I can see clear changes in my frame such as a wider back and larger arms, especially after a pump. However I still have lots of fat bringing down my appearance and hindering my test levels with all the estrogen from being a fatcel. My jawline isn't even normie level but I am going to try and ascend to mid tier normie level jawline with mewing, thumb pulling, mastic gum/falim, and bonesmashing once I'm low bodyfat. I'm also going to try and see if a cold compress/ice mask can reduce swelling and face bloat.

In addition, MK-677 specific side effects include increased hunger from increased Ghrelin, and CJC-1295 DAC specific side effects include facial flushing (doesn’t always occur) post injection.

Hexarelin 100mcg 3x a day but you gotta cycle (2 weeks off 2 week on, every other day, ect)
do not inject before bed. Interferes with sleep quality. The half life for this is 75 minutes, so i'd inject 2-3 hours before bed latest

CJC DAC you'd have to cycle off a to prevent damage to your endocrine system, bc it stays in your body longer (half life 4 days compared to 30 minutes)

5 cm potential

Drink lots of water and you'll probably see a little bit of an increase in morning height from disc hydration

Combine with MSM/Glucosamine/Chonddotin for cartilage for permanent height gains

Of course this is even assuming my plates are still open. I need to get them checked however I'm trying to hold out until my Medicaid card arrives.

If my torso plates are open (which they should be) I may be able to get as much as 3" because I'm 70% sure I have idiopathic short stature, because my feet are a size 11/10.5 men's at 5'4, and because my torso isn't proportional with my legs. Could be copium but all I have left is cope. Cope or rope.

I may also be able to get an 1-2 inches stretching combined with the supliments I mentioned using the bed stretcher as I mentioned before (I'll link an image if possible)

I'm also using minox because I have a slightly receeding hairline, and see patterns of balding from as early as me being a toddler. It truly never even began for me...

Lastly if I do all of this and I still am living life on impossible difficulty (I am ethnic and sub 4 hopefully able to get to mid/high tier normie) then I'll try geomaxxing. If all else fails well. that means it's truly over. :blackpill:
You can easily ascend but keep surgeries as last resort

For Face:
• Facial/Acne cleanser
• Eyelid pulling
• Squint excercises

For Mouth and Jaw:
• Mewing
• Thumb Pulling

Body:
• Neck Training

Supliments:

Hair:
• Teatree oil
• Minoxidil

Cat footwear
Doc Martens
Air Force 1s high tops
Black Air force Boots

5 cm potential

Op,pm me.

Also,don't take glucosamine and chondroitin ,they reduce chondrogenesis and can decrease height growth velocity.

Also,next time get aromaisn from pfizer not Swiss chems.
I have some sources for it.

Also,remove mk677,inject hgh and igf1 lr3 instead,add the short term peptides if u can,take 1-2-2.5 g berberine everyday to keep blood sugar in control from the hgh and other.
Also buy a blood glucose monitor (good quality and brand) to measure ur blood glucose everyday to make sure it's in the normal range so u don't get diabtes.
I have some good and cheap sources for hgh and lr3.

Also,give me ur telegram username,i can add u into a good telegram heightmaxxeing group where some guys have seen gains of 2 inches from sleep strecthing pelvic traction.

Also,look into my strethcing method.
Pm me.

This is my stretching method.

1)do tadsana(search it on the internet,there are guides about it) for 30 seconds each set and do 5-6 sets per day

2)if u have a rod in your home or somewhere ,just dead hang from it for 30 seconds and do 5-6 sets e

3)stand against a wall/in front of it and try to touch the points with your fingers,move your fingers up a bit and keep moving it upwards until u feel pain your neck and back,hold this position for 30-45 seconds and do 5-6 sets every day,also while doing this dont move your legs up,move them a little bit only,try to stretch your spine/torso not your le
U can do this both ways,by either with your face towards the wall or ur back towards the wal

I have gained 3.5-4 inches with th

In case u don't understand something ask.

This is my thread.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, SubhumanCurrycel and marcm0de
I'm a fatcel gymcelling will improve my face but also I need to be jacked so I can Tyrone maxx because BBC stereotype
There are ways to dickmaxx.
U can get a 10incher.
But it can be done after puberty too,unlike height which u cant increase after puberty

Also,how old r u?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
There are ways to dickmaxx.
U can get a 10incher.
But it can be done after puberty too,unlike height which u cant increase after puberty

Also,how old r u?
What dickmaxx methods do you recommend

What dickmaxx methods do you recommend
Clamping,extenders,jelqing,penis pumps,there are mostly phsyical penis lengthening.

Chemical Penis growth method includes applying small amounts of DHT gel everyday for a long time (1-2 years), prostaglandin e1 and other vasodilators combined with some other chemicals which can give u 50% increase in length and 45% increase in girth in 1.5 years

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and CopeTilliRope
sleeping stretch using cable are seems to be working for a lot of guys lately there is even a telegrm group where ppl report 2 to 4 cm height increase using this method and gains seems to last

which can give u 50% increase in length and 45% increase in girth in 1.5 years
that much gain is cope if you are not in teens or early 20s.

use dht gel but do manual pe techniques too if you want to guarantee it.

At this point bro…. Just 1. Blast testosterone 2. Get Bimax and limb lengthening. Putting cucumbers on eyelids isn’t gonna do shit.

• +1
Reactions: sergiu
that much gain is cope if you are not in teens or early 20s.

use dht gel but do manual pe techniques too if you want to guarantee it.
Lol,the man who got these gains was 41 years old:ogre::lul::lul:

For Face:
• Facial/Acne cleanser
• Eyelid pulling
• Squint excercises

For Mouth and Jaw:
• Mewing
• Thumb Pulling

Body:
• Neck Training

Supliments:

Hair:
• Teatree oil
• Minoxidil

Cat footwear
Doc Martens
Air Force 1s high tops
Black Air force Boots

5 cm potential

you are using soft max when you need hard max

- LL
- bimax
- custom peek implants
- roids

or keep coping with ur stupid walmart supplements

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I think height should be first goal then do other bs. Anything that optimises height growth do that until 21 then get surgeries

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and FreakkForLife

A zero-effort, one-word reply gets awarded over 214% as many rep points as OP’s long, detailed, and thorough looksmaxing plan.

JFL at this shit forum!

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, nobodyspecial369, Ika-Sama and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP
Lol,the man who got these gains was 41 years old:ogre::lul::lul:
he probably had a microdick or something. dht gel works wonder for literal dicklets.

i will use it too but %50 seems unrealistic.