The average bone pressed penis size is 5.7 inches (blacks 5.8)

Which one?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 8064

Kraken
Does this prove that women overrate dick sizes? (what is actually 6 inches is thought of as 7 inches to them)

Or

Does this prove that most men don't have a sufficient enough penis length to satisfy women?

Or

Does this show that sizes like 5-6 inches are given a bad rap but are actually more than enough for women?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
All 3 tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Lev Peshkov, malignant and 1 other person
image0.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
Most of the confusion is due to people leaving out girth when talking about dicks. 6 inches is a good size if and only if the girth is 5 inches above. But yeah most men have subhuman tier dicks. I wonder why nature does this. Why aren’t all men equally pleasurable. Mother Nature wants as many men to rope as possible JFL

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723, LooksJourney and 1 other person
Most of the confusion is due to people leaving out girth when talking about dicks. 6 inches is a good size if and only if the girth is 5 inches above. But yeah most men have subhuman tier dicks. I wonder why nature does this. Why aren’t all men equally pleasurable. Mother Nature wants as many men to rope as possible JFL
I guess but also @CookiesAndCream mentioned how whenever someone with a real 7 inches posts their dick, everyone is shocked how big it is and assumes it's 8-9 inches. The biggest dick on blacked was 7.5 inches. 7 inches is top 2% and there are women saying they have been with like 40 guys with 7 inchers. A true 6 inches is 7 in the eyes of women

• +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
What do you think the ideal size is nbpel to where Girls Will always he thinking about it and always have retard leg shaking orgasms that they don’t get with avg sizes but still being able to go balls deep and have rough sex.
I think somewhere around 6.75-7 nbpel 5.5 inch girth

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Vvvvxxxx
Yeah because the 7 inchers that post are not only long but thick. In fact one of the major comments I get from women about my dick is it’s thickness. There are two checkboxes to tick; length and girth. Most dudes that post their 7+ dicks are the ones that have 5.25+ girth as well. I’ve heard a lot of stories from women about dudes that were long but average/below in girth. That’s why long AND thick dicks are very impressive. So volume is what really matters. A 6x6 dick is more visually impressive than a 7x4.8 dick. And when you calculate the volume it makes sense why (root square law for mathcels).

In fact I believe most of the women that say a big dick dude sucked in bed, fucked a long and thin dick.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, LooksJourney and Deleted member 8064
What do you think the ideal size is nbpel to where Girls Will always he thinking about it and always have retard leg shaking orgasms that they don’t get with avg sizes but still being able to go balls deep and have rough sex.
I think somewhere around 6.75-7 nbpel 5.5 inch girth
Anything top 5%ile. Same with height. You need to be at least 6’3+ to get attention off that alone. At least in North America. Also, vaginas stretch like crazy. The thing about big dicks not fitting is a huge cope.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
women definitely overrated dick size tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 8064
7inch+ is good

if 50% of people have 5.7 or less that means its over tbh

Average in any way is subhuman.

Does this prove that women overrate dick sizes? (what is actually 6 inches is thought of as 7 inches to them)

Or

Does this prove that most men don't have a sufficient enough penis length to satisfy women?

Or

Does this show that sizes like 5-6 inches are given a bad rap but are actually more than enough for women?

6inches in length and 5inches in girth MINIMIM, if not it never began for you

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel