The average dick is not 5.5 inches (stats).

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
This is a recent, very large (>4500) sample size study from Italy of Italian zoomer penises.

Average length was 6.6 inches (16.78cm) and average girth was about 4.75 (12.03cm), length had an SD of 1 inch (2.55cm) and girth had an SD of 1.5 (3.82cm) inches. So 7 inches is not a top 5% penis length, not even close. A 7 inch penis has a length Z-score of only 0.4, which is only in the 65th percentile. An 8 inch penis has a Z-score of 1.4, which corresponds to the 91st percentile. So an 8 inch dick is not 1/1000 like idiots claim, but more like 1/10. A 6 inch girth has a Z-score of 0.8, which corresponds to the 79th percentile.

Just like zoomers are taller than their parents due to better nutrition, their dicks are also larger. 7x5.5 inches is not a big dick, it's the bare minimum to even be human.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 27511, Deleted member 14693 and 11 others
Average BBC is 8 inches

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
self reported jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, thecel, Magnum Opus and 19 others
self reported jfl
Yes, that makes it unreliable and I have no doubt these numbers are inflated. But I still have no doubt that the "official" numbers are incorrect.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, BongMog, poopoohead and 1 other person
Yes, that makes it unreliable and I have no doubt these numbers are inflated. But I still have no doubt that the "official" numbers are incorrect.
The average is probably 6 when u discount oldcels with erection problems and ethnics but 6.6 is bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Myth, BongMog, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
The average is probably 6 when u discount oldcels with erection problems and ethnics but 6.6 is bullshit
I agree with you. That sounds reasonable.

5.8 but 6 is close enough tbh

self reported jfl
These autistic kids really wanna believe things aren’t as good as they seem. And then they’re gonna complain about their size. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27857
5.5 just seems so small

My flaccid is 4.9 so idk what kind of dicklets thus world has tbh

Self report takes all credibility away lol. Also I’ve heard the opposite, generations are getting low t leading to less penile and testicular growth. They’re likely growing taller cus growth plates are closing slower cus lower t

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and It'snotover
Self report takes all credibility away lol. Also I’ve heard the opposite, generations are getting low t leading to less penile and testicular growth. They’re likely growing taller cus growth plates are closing slower cus lower t
Wow there's one high sentence brain here. Mirin', people don't realize that zoomers are lower t and dht, which means they'll have smaller dick.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
But Italy has a larger average than many countries though.

Wow there's one high sentence brain here. Mirin', people don't realize that zoomers are lower t and dht, which means they'll have smaller dick.
Exactly they are taller and skinner but low dht turns them into framlets and dicklets

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
7 x 6.5 checking in

8 x 4 checking in

7'' is a micropenis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
8 x 3" checking in

completely over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391