The average instagram has more blackpills than this entire forum combined.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Just went scrolling through some female instagrams of people I dated a few months/years ago.

It's brutal. They experience more pleasure, holidays, friendships, social validation, love, sex than you could ever imagine.

The 'blackpills' posted on this forum are completely nothing compared to that.

The average young woman has complete dopamine, serotonine, oxytocine fullfillment in life. Perfect happiness and contentment.
And when they don't, they are depressed, going to therapy and taking SSRI's.
If you don't feel like you have a perfect life as a young woman, something's wrong with you. Patriarchy, sexism, etc. One of those things are to blame. And u should get therapy cuz u deserve a perfect life.

Not even the worst teenage-love pill, or suicidefuel on this forum comes close to browsing an average woman's instagram.

It's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: dracosondracos, zura, Deleted member 21863 and 34 others
They do only post the best parts of their life tho ur like a 14 yo girl who's jelous of some photoshopped supermodel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, aphoria, J o r o and 22 others
They do only post the best parts of their life tho ur like a 14 yo girl who's jelous of some photoshopped supermodel
They make multiple posts a week, so the best parts of their life happen literally almost every day.

Inb4 'she didnt make an instagram post on tuesday so her life mustve been shit that day'

jfl @ u. gaslighting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 28691, BigBoy and 4 others
it's because of idiots like you that think women have shitty lives (despite all the evidence to the contrary) that feminism has such a huge foothold in society nowadays.

Like how my mid20s incel friends cope with: 'oh not having sex is pretty normal, my life is going well' etc.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie, BigBoy, TUSSELEIF and 10 others
Water, every woman on instagram is somehow a celeb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, LampPostPrime, thereallegend and 5 others
it's because of idiots like you that think women have shitty lives (despite all the evidence to the contrary) that feminism has such a huge foothold in society nowadays.

Like how my mid20s incel friends cope with: 'oh not having sex is pretty normal, my life is going well' etc.
I think their lives are way better than most men but humans adapt so for a woman being rejected by Chad will feel just as bad as a truecel being rejected by the blind landwhale

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and LampPostPrime
I think their lives are way better than most men but humans adapt so for a woman being rejected by Chad will feel just as bad as a truecel being rejected by the blind landwhale
If this was the case, men wouldn't kill themselves 4 times more often.

Woman always have social support to fall back on when chad rejects them. An incel has only a rope for comfort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, LampPostPrime, ChiraqJihad and 6 others
Just went scrolling through some female instagrams of people I dated a few months/years ago.

It's brutal. They experience more pleasure, holidays, friendships, social validation, love, sex than you could ever imagine.
But were you in one of these pictures?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
But were you in one of these pictures?
No. Which means that most of their good times aren't on instagram if they didn't even include those pictures.

Their lives are actually far better than their instagram already depicts it is, because most experiences aren't photographed and/or posted.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, fukmylyf and Danish_Retard
If this was the case, men wouldn't kill themselves 4 times more often.

Woman always have social support to fall back on when chad rejects them. An incel has only a rope for comfort.
🤔 Well makes sense women have better lives but they'll never realize that

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
🤔 Well makes sense women have better lives
No. They should have worse lives because they are weaker physically.

There's something wrong in the world that this is not the case.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, LampPostPrime, It'snotover and 3 others
Every young woman is a celebrity

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Oueyy, LampPostPrime, thereallegend and 3 others
your average young woman is basically a minor celebrity whereas your average young man is a status lacking loser who for the most part gets grandfathered into women's lives

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, BigBoy, LampPostPrime and 7 others
Was thinking the same. Surprised most people don't know most of social media is fake lmao. Majority of my friends are women and they do the same shit only posting their highlights. No one is gonna post them slaving at a job 40 hours a week, being depressed over students loans, suffering with drug addiction, or crying over some chad who ghosted them.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, LampPostPrime, thereallegend and 6 others
But a 14 yo becky often appeal mogs most supermodels tbh

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
If you saw @forevergymcelling ’s post of the people waiting at a gym shark line at 5AM on a Saturday, you’d realize most girls lives are horse shit and not nearly as interesting as they portray it

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and forevergymcelling
Was thinking the same. Surprised most people don't know most of social media is fake lmao. Majority of my friends are women and they do the same shit only posting their highlights. No one is gonna post them slaving at a job 40 hours a week, being depressed over students loans, suffering with drug addiction, or crying over some chad who ghosted them.
'Yeah bro, she was totally depressed and thinking about her student loans on her holiday in Ibiza.'
'Nah ofcourse she didn't fuck any of the attractive men that are with her on her instagram photo. She is thinking about a maherfish that ghosted her.'

U can keep coping all u want lmao.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, thereallegend, ChiraqJihad and 1 other person
If you saw @forevergymcelling ’s post of the people waiting at a gym shark line at 5AM on a Saturday, you’d realize most girls lives are horse shit and not nearly as interesting as they portray it
Holy cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, MoggerGaston and ReadBooksEveryday
holy cope! young women live infinitely more active, interesting, and fun lives than your average man even when they don't leave their bedrooms.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
holy cope! young women live infinitely more active, interesting, and fun lives than your average man even when they don't leave their bedrooms.
Nothing to cope about lol. I'm fucking alot of these so called women living these good lives. Their lives aren't as interesting as it seems. The amount of women I've hooked up with who then try to vent with me afterwards about problems in their lives like I give a fuck jfl (n):rolleyes:. These are the same ones posting traveling pics, pics in the club, or new items they just bought. It's all fake.

'Yeah bro, she was totally depressed and thinking about her student loans on her holiday in Ibiza.'
'Nah ofcourse she didn't fuck any of the attractive men that are with her on her instagram photo. She is thinking about a maherfish that ghosted her.'

U can keep coping all u want lmao.
Most women are not traveling. And the small minority who are usually are saving months in advance to do so, if they aren't a trust fund baby. Women aren't fuckin stupid as you all think they are.. they recognize the importance of social proof and being likeable so they fake alot of it. It's funny seeing how truly out of touch dudes are with women. And like I said above, I'm fucking alot of these women so I would know.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, LampPostPrime, Mr.Proper and 2 others
Nothing to cope about lol. I'm fucking alot of these so called women living these good lives. Their lives aren't as interesting as it seems. The amount of women I've hooked up with who then try to vent with me afterwards about problems in their lives like I give a fuck jfl (n):rolleyes:. These are the same ones posting traveling pics, pics in the club, or new items they just bought. It's all fake.

Most women are not traveling. And the small minority who are usually are saving months in advance to do so, if they aren't a trust fund baby. Women aren't fuckin stupid as you all think they are.. they recognize the importance of social proof and being likeable so they fake alot of it. It's funny seeing how truly out of touch dudes are with women. And like I said above, I'm fucking alot of these women so I would know.
Were not dating the same women. These women easily do 3-4 holidays a year, often paid by a semi sugardaddy, parents or loans.

They never complain except when its about politics, sexism, patriarchy

The 'blackpills' posted on this forum are completely nothing compared to that.

The average young woman has complete dopamine, serotonine, oxytocine fullfillment in life. Perfect happiness and contentment.
And when they don't, they are depressed, going to therapy and taking SSRI's.
If you don't feel like you have a perfect life as a young woman, something's wrong with you. Patriarchy, sexism, etc. One of those things are to blame. And u should get therapy cuz u deserve a perfect life.

Not even the worst teenage-love pill, or suicidefuel on this forum comes close to browsing an average woman's instagram.

It's over.
I seriously don’t get depression in attractive women. Like how ? Why are you depressed you have a good social life, romantic life etc.

• +1
lol this is the hardest pill to take. excellent thread OP. talking to girls who are average looking or have like severe mental disorders and their lives are infinitely more interesting and fulfilling than mine even though they're doing nearly everything wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel and MoggerGaston
I seriously don’t get depression in attractive women. Like how ? Why are you depressed you have a good social life, romantic life etc.
life can be strange, but it's extremely uncommon among attractive women. They just get sad/stressed for a couple of months and that also counts as 'depression' though.

lol this is the hardest pill to take. excellent thread OP. talking to girls who are average looking or have like severe mental disorders and their lives are infinitely more interesting and fulfilling than mine even though they're doing nearly everything wrong.
Average looking women live like celebrities

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
Instagram is an obsidian, vantablack, outer god of a blackpill. Not just a narcy seeking woman level, but see the amount of consistency on any professional posing and producing there. It's an eternal absorption of envy-producing, a competitive life blackpill that shows you against the world by breaking you in cruelly showing you the things (hobbies, wishes etc) you initally meant to love.

Not quite the same but it hit me when photography and art would cut corners to oblivion with shopping meanwhile I'm all natty as photoshop is the visual equivalent to cycles.

Wtf are you talking about? Are you dumb? Women are known to be more anxious and neurotic due to having the biological task to take care of children. Next to that everyone knows IG is fake as fuck, have you been living under a rock or something? Google Dubai Porta Potties. These women get flown over by Sheiks, pay them 50k to suck of camels and put live salmons up their ass (salmonphilia). A lot of these girls are traumatized and a lot have taken their life, sure some may like the money but they are nothing more and less than a human sex doll. All those pictures they post there is something insidious behind it.

• +1
Objectively yes women have it so much easier than us

However I noticed that they tend to be really insecure, Ive spent effort poking around their insecurities and it tends to really get to them whereas a man wouldnt really even think about the same comment.

Also they tend to worry and stress a lot, so what Im trying to say is although if you had a life like that as a guy you'd be happy I don't think they are actually that happy, I think the insecurities/ neuroticism is much stronger in women my age compared to me for example

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Icon and LampPostPrime

However I noticed that they tend to be really insecure, Ive spent effort poking around their insecurities and it tends to really get to them whereas a man wouldnt really even think about the same comment.

Also they tend to worry and stress a lot, so what Im trying to say is although if you had a life like that as a guy you'd be happy I don't think they are actually that happy, I think the insecurities/ neuroticism is much stronger in women my age compared to me for example
What are some of their insecurities?

Same as all the good looking guys here lol. Theyre hot but theres always someone hotter. Theyre narcissistic same as the aspie chads here

Ill try write something interesting that is not a huge essay lmao because there are a lot of details you could talk about for days in my experience.

So basically I noticed they care a lot more about how they are perceived by others compared to men. If a guy thinks he has a good body but others don't think so he is much more likely to believe others are wrong and he is right. Even more so he is ok with disagreeing with others' opinion, e.g. yes they think I have a bad body but I don't care.

For women I've noticed their thinking is more like their reality is defined by what others think of them. I think if you're a GL guy (someone she is attracted to) your opinion is worth a lot more to her because she thinks that if one GL guy thinks that then all do. So I came up with this when I basically told a really GL girl that she is fat (long explanation should be here but I dont want to write an essay) and it really offended her while a guy would just brush that off because it's obviously not true she's really GL but because she thought that I thought she was fat it was basically the same as if it was actually true.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, BigBoy, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Same as all the good looking guys here lol. Theyre hot but theres always someone hotter. Theyre narcissistic same as the aspie chads here
I kinda disagree because they know when they fog and they all know who is the fogger like a hierarchy

there's a lot of loser girls

I kinda disagree because they know when they fog and they all know who is the fogger like a hierarchy
True but someones always hotter. Theres always a tiny flaw you can nitpick no matter how beautiful you are

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
True but someones always hotter. Theres always a tiny flaw you can nitpick no matter how beautiful you are
when they are comparable like when both have different flaws but are equal thats when the fogger hierarchy breaks and they are both insecure

I think a fogger usually doesnt insult the foggee because it makes the fogger look bad

• +1

They pump themselves with pills and anti depressant, the entire medical pills market for psychological problems is for 80% of women. Ppl are delusional thinking women have a better life. Look at the animal kingdom, it is the male counterpart that have the best features and most vitality physically and mentally. A lion's mane, a peacock's tail a duck's colorful colors. While the female looks dull and only has a biological and functional sexual appeal for the male. Objectively speaking if you don't think with your pp males are more visually interesting due to have more angles and muscles definition. While women look like hobbits with small shoulders and stumpy leggs. I would never want to be born a woman

Objectively speaking if you don't think with your pp males are more visually interesting due to have more angles and muscles definition. While women look like hobbits with small shoulders and stumpy leggs
Lol I actually thought this for a while like there's more to admire (no homo)

I think the reason males have the striking features is because they need them to attract their counterparts so evolution ended up favouring those who have attractive features.

I would never want to be born a woman
I would, esp if I could think how I do know I would be unstoppable. Its just ez mode

No. They should have worse lives because they are weaker physically.

There's something wrong in the world that this is not the case.
They have attractive looks that make stronger creatures (men) protect and simp for them, what's so hard to understand

Lol I actually thought this for a while like there's more to admire (no homo)

I think the reason males have the striking features is because they need them to attract their counterparts so evolution ended up favouring those who have attractive features.

I would, esp if I could think how I do know I would be unstoppable. Its just ez mode
You wouldn't though, you just assume you would because you have known your own mind for your entire life, wanting the ability to change to a female body while retaining a male brain is different. But even with that a female body is the result of a myriad of neurochemicals interacting with each other. You would just be like any other women a whiney little bitch that is constantly insecure and anxious. Unless you are a male in the brain like Marrie curie , but those are genetic anamolies.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
They have attractive looks that make stronger creatures (men) protect and simp for them, what's so hard to understand
Actually in nature the male counterpart is stronger so that forced reproduction was an option that is how mother nature designed animals.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and chadcel;
And the best parts of their life destroy the best parts of yours, so…

y
You wouldn't though, you just assume you would because you have known your own mind for your entire life, wanting the ability to change to a female body while retaining a male brain is different. But even with that a female body is the result of a myriad of neurochemicals interacting with each other. You would just be like any other women a whiney little bitch that is constantly insecure and anxious. Unless you are a male in the brain like Marrie curie , but those are genetic anamolies.
you're right its a very contrived example but if I had my current brain and was just a woman who is my looksmatch then I truly think I would be unstoppable.

Actually in nature the male counterpart is stronger so that forced reproduction was an option that is how mother nature designed animals.
You're right about this too because our reproduction is actually not common, we rely on mutual desire/agreement while humans of older times would be more like animals and just rape when they want/can

• +1
Reactions: Icon
Social media is just the best parts of their life. Most women only think about doing activities so they can take pictures and show everyone how perfect their life is but in reality it's not.
When you think about it, it's actually quite pathetic. This constant need of approval is a lower state of consciousness. These people will never experience enlightenment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
And the best parts of their life destroy the best parts of yours, so…
Depends on what u consider fun

Social media is just the best parts of their life.
When they are posting pics on social-media every single day, that means 'the best part of their life' is literally every single day.

People cope so hard here with how 'bad' women have it, just because they are emotional and complain more than men.

In reality what you don't realize is that their complaining and emotions come from the fact they haven't had to become stoic and unemotional to cope with shit life circumstances like most men. They still experience life more vividly like when we were children, boys. Life is far more interesting to them and they are more responsive to life emotionally as a result.

Meanwhile a guy could lose an arm in some freak accident and go: 'is the way it is' and shrug his shoulders.
People here confuse that with 'good life quality' just because the guy doesn't complain and doesn't have an emotional outburst lmao.

A guy could get mutilated and not complain, and people here will say he has it better than a woman complaining about not being as good-looking as adriana lima, simply because the woman is more emotional and vocal.
u guys still have much to learn.

When they are posting pics on social-media every single day, that means 'the best part of their life' is literally every single day.

People cope so hard here with how 'bad' women have it, just because they are emotional and complain more than men.

In reality what you don't realize is that their complaining and emotions come from the fact they haven't had to become stoic and unemotional to cope with shit life circumstances like most men. They still experience life more vividly like when we were children, boys. Life is far more interesting to them and they are more responsive to life emotionally as a result.

Meanwhile a guy could lose an arm in some freak accident and go: 'is the way it is' and shrug his shoulders.
People here confuse that with 'good life quality' just because the guy doesn't complain and doesn't have an emotional outburst lmao.

A guy could get mutilated and not complain, and people here will say he has it better than a woman complaining about not being as good-looking as adriana lima, simply because the woman is more emotional and vocal.
They're doing things just for the sake of doing it and documenting it online. It's completely soulless, they aren't enjoying it, they wake up every morning wondering what attention seeking activity they're going to do today to get the approval of their peers. No one is saying women have it bad, we know they live life on easy mode but dwelling on such things doesn't provide us any benefit and simply takes an emotional toll on us. They're like children but we are men and so don't have the luxury of such things unless we were born in a rich family etc.

• +1
It's completely soulless, they aren't enjoying it, they wake up every morning wondering what attention seeking activity they're going to do today to get the approval of their peers.
Complete cope. Women enjoy activities and life in general much more than men, because they have a more emotional connection to life and the things they experience.

Saying women don't enjoy life, is the same as saying children don't enjoy life. Cope.

You and I both know that life is most enjoyable as a child, objectively. Which is way closer to the adult female experience than adult male.

No one is saying women have it bad, we know they live life on easy mode but dwelling on such things doesn't provide us any benefit and simply takes an emotional toll on us. They're like children but we are men and so don't have the luxury of such things unless we were born in a rich family etc.
I agree with you on that, but you don't need to cope by denying reality.

You can accept reality and also realize that dwelling on it doesn't provide benefit.

It is a biological fact that women are more neurotic the entire mental health pharmacy market is directed at women, don't even let me start when they go through menopause, their mental health takes a sharp decline. You are a delusional NPC if you believe all of that crap online:

You have no idea how much camels and poop they had to suck so that they can get a day of shopping with a Sheik's credit card.

I could do gay only fans and make some decent bucks but my integrity won't let me. These women can do w/e they want though idgaf

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe, Xangsane, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
It is a biological fact that women are more neurotic the entire mental health pharmacy market is directed at women, don't even let me start when they go through menopause, their mental health takes a sharp decline. You are a delusional NPC if you believe all of that crap online:

View attachment 2332299

You have no idea how much camels and poop they had to suck so that they can get a day of shopping with a Sheik's credit card.
The average young white female's Instagram has nothing to do with a sheik's credit-card, faking private-jet flights or any other of that crap.

Female are closer to children than men, and life is more enjoyable as a child than as an adult. It's as simple as that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863

Users who are viewing this thread

Back