The average instagram has more blackpills than this entire forum combined.

The average young white female's Instagram has nothing to do with a sheik's credit-card, faking private-jet flights or any other of that crap.

Female are closer to children than men, and life is more enjoyable as a child than as an adult. It's as simple as that.
It does, it is a counterargument to you saying that IG equals a display of their day to day life and thus them posting good pictures everday equals a good day all days of the years and I say it doesn't, it is all fake BS and they have to do reprehensible things to their body, integrity and honor to get these things.

Your logic doesn't make sense at all. You are equaling something analogous and say that it is a fact while there is only a similarity to be displayed. Children don't have periods, menopause and enhanced neuroticism because that is needed to take care of babies in the wild. Women are so neurotic and all over the place and experience more negative emotions than men throughout their day and even fear when they are outside, fear of being gropped etc.

They may be closer to children in displayed behavior but heck no in the joy of being a child.

It really isn't as simple as you say, all data points in the opposite direction but if you want to be a girl be me guest, personally I would never want to be born as a woman.

It does, it is a counterargument to you saying that IG equals a display of their day to day life and thus them posting good pictures everday equals a good day all days of the years and I say it doesn't, it is all fake BS and they have to do reprehensible things to their body, integrity and honor to get these things.
You are talking about some irrelevant female minority that does onlyfans, or gets shat on in dubai or whatever

What the fuck does any of that have to do with the lifestyle of some 22yo white female university student?

honor, integrity, reprehensible things to their body. what are you even talking about, what the fuck.

Your logic doesn't make sense at all. You are equaling something analogous and say that it is a fact while there is only a similarity to be displayed. Children don't have periods, menopause and enhanced neuroticism because that is needed to take care of babies in the wild. Women are so neurotic and all over the place and experience more negative emotions than men throughout their day and even fear when they are outside, fear of being gropped etc.
menopause i dont care about, that's for people with 1 step into the grave. Men that age can't even get their dick hard anymore without pills.

periods, sure. That's literally one of the only drawbacks that women have.

enhanced neuroticism: normal for children and worth it for the enhanced emotional experience, enhanced pleasure, enhanced thrill.

They may be closer to children in displayed behavior but heck no in the joy of being a child.
Yes they do.

It really isn't as simple as you say, all data points in the opposite direction but if you want to be a girl be me guest, personally I would never want to be born as a woman.
what data-points?

I will give you a data-point: Men kill themselves 3-4 times as often as women.

So much for men being 'less neurotic' and having 'more enjoyable lives'. Complete cope.

You are talking about some irrelevant female minority that does onlyfans, or gets shat on in dubai or whatever

You are the dude that gave that IG example. 22 yo white female university student may be different and a very specific subset of women, you can't generalize from that that women have a better life.
menopause i dont care about, that's for people with 1 step into the grave. Men that age can't even get their dick hard anymore without pills.
This around 40s to 50s so you are factually wrong. Also around 30 their last eggs pretty much dry up and it is downhill for them. 70% of men suffering ED starts around the age of 70 that is truly with 1 step in the grave.
enhanced neuroticism: normal for children and worth it for the enhanced emotional experience, enhanced pleasure, enhanced thrill.
Neurotism is en enhancement of negative emotions. Psychological studies have found that confidence and being happy is all about the absence of negative emotions and that confidence doesn't exist. Men in general have more confidence due to a tempered mind than your average women.
Yes they do.
They don't, they objectively have a different neurochemical and hormonal make-up than children. Children have senses and a body right out of the factory experiencing life in a more enhanced way. A child sees things for the first time like animals and trees and have an air of wonder about them. This is probably the most wrong thing you said so far.
what data-points?

Too many to cite, but you can google yourself.
honor, integrity, reprehensible things to their body. what are you even talking about, what the fuck.
I guess these are foreign concepts to you.

I will give you a data-point: Men kill themselves 3-4 times as often as women.

So much for men being 'less neurotic' and having 'more enjoyable lives'. Complete cope.

Doesn't mean anything. Women are just too cowardly to commit suicide. Or some other reason.

• +1
Reactions: atoxic and MoggerGaston
  • Love it
Reactions: Icon
World Health Organization (WHO) released data this week from an enormous study surveying more than 200,000 11-, 13-, and 15-year-old boys and girls across 42 European countries between 2013 and 2014. The study found that for the most part, boys reported a higher level of life satisfaction than girls, and the disparity got worse with age.
It is so obvious that this would be the case, this is caused by a myriad of micro factors to combine into a more well adjusted person emotionally and mentally.

• +1
Reactions: atoxic
World Health Organization (WHO) released data this week from an enormous study surveying more than 200,000 11-, 13-, and 15-year-old boys and girls across 42 European countries between 2013 and 2014. The study found that for the most part, boys reported a higher level of life satisfaction than girls, and the disparity got worse with age.
This happens because having a shitty life is considered the norm between boys and they have gotten used to it.

This happens because having a shitty life is considered the norm between boys and they have gotten used to it.
these ppl don't get it.
they consider suicide stats useless, but will come up with these meaningless 'life satisfaction' surveys. literally worthless

you think some boy is gonna admit his life sucks? literally every social pressure as a guy is to pretend like everything is going well.
not arguing with these fools anymore, way too young and clueless about life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26197

Users who are viewing this thread

Back