The average male is much uglier than PSL deems it to be

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Over the past few days in the lunch line i have just been analyzing peoples faces, and the average guy is horribly developed, by PSL standards the average guy will not have many major failos but also no really good features either, well this is not the case, most males in this current age are horribly developed with many failos. The average male will have completely shit undereye support, possibly crooked nose, a long midface, a weak chin, a curved nonexistant jawline, horrid forward growth, short ramus that are hardly even visibly from the side, incredibly lowset ogee curves with non existant cheekbones from the front. Basically the average male develops horribly, being actually good lucking much rarer than PSL makes it out to be, people talk about all these "Chads" in their school, but to be real if you analyzed their face you would notice that they probably also have horrid development, just they arent fat and have a good body and pheno.

Being actually properly developed is incredibly rare, and being horribly developed is incredibly common, imo it is a MASSIVE overstatement to say the average male is PSL 4, like it is commonly believed to be here. Shit 45% of america is so fucken fat you cant even see their cheekbones/jawline in the slightest, and that knocks out a huge amount of people into the <PSL 3.5 range, it is a complete joke to see some of the people who post here get rated a PSL 4 who are not overweight, are not terribly recessed and not balding get rated a PSL 4/4.5, while the average person IRL IS overweight, and most likely very recessed. I cant see calling the average male irl average above a 3.65.

Not to mention how absurd people here who get rated a PSL 6 being considered 1/20 (95th percentile), any guy who gets rated a PSL 6, you would be lucky to see out of 50 randomly selected guys, and this is assuming they are all 18-25, if you selected from all age ranges you would be lucky to see a single PSL 6 in 1 in 80 guys

Cl4 3TkVYAAqdI

I made a rate thread for this guy like a week ago and some non greycel users rated him a PSL 6.

WHAT FUCKING REALITY DO YOU LIVE IN TO SEE A GUY LIKE THIS IN ONE IN EVERY 20 GUYS??????

My highschool class has 350 boys, i have analyzed literally everyones photo in the yearbook, there is not a single guy who even comes within AN ENTIRE 1.5 PSL POINTS TO MOGGING THIS GUY

it is actually comical how warped PSL's perception of what a typical guy looks like, attractive, well developed people are insanely rare, not 1/20, in reality it is more like 1/75, while fat, recessed, horribly developed people are the average in this current day and age

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12611, 6485b025t and 31 others
obviously.
I said it multiple times but people are always like "muh where do u live lol"

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and Kingkellz
Over the past few days in the lunch line i have just been analyzing peoples faces, and the average guy is horribly developed, by PSL standards the average guy will not have many major failos but also no really good features either, well this is not the case, most males in this current age are horribly developed with many failos. The average male will have completely shit undereye support, possibly crooked nose, a long midface, a weak chin, a curved nonexistant jawline, horrid forward growth, short ramus that are hardly even visibly from the side, incredibly lowset ogee curves with non existant cheekbones from the front. Basically the average male develops horribly, being actually good lucking much rarer than PSL makes it out to be, people talk about all these "Chads" in their school, but to be real if you analyzed their face you would notice that they probably also have horrid development, just they arent fat and have a good body and pheno.

Being actually properly developed is incredibly rare, and being horribly developed is incredibly common, imo it is a MASSIVE overstatement to say the average male is PSL 4, like it is commonly believed to be here. Shit 45% of america is so fucken fat you cant even see their cheekbones/jawline in the slightest, and that knocks out a huge amount of people into the <PSL 3.5 range, it is a complete joke to see some of the people who post here get rated a PSL 4 who are not overweight, are not terribly recessed and not balding get rated a PSL 4/4.5, while the average person IRL IS overweight, and most likely very recessed. I cant see calling the average male irl average above a 3.65.

Not to mention how absurd people here who get rated a PSL 6 being considered 1/20 (95th percentile), any guy who gets rated a PSL 6, you would be lucky to see out of 50 randomly selected guys, and this is assuming they are all 18-25, if you selected from all age ranges you would be lucky to see a single PSL 6 in 1 in 80 guys

View attachment 282431

I made a rate thread for this guy like a week ago and some non greycel users rated him a PSL 6.

WHAT FUCKING REALITY DO YOU LIVE IN TO SEE A GUY LIKE THIS IN ONE IN EVERY 20 GUYS??????

My highschool class has 350 boys, i have analyzed literally everyones photo in the yearbook, there is not a single guy who even comes within AN ENTIRE 1.5 PSL POINTS TO MOGGING THIS GUY

it is actually comical how warped PSL's perception of what a typical guy looks like, attractive, well developed people are insanely rare, not 1/20, in reality it is more like 1/75, while fat, recessed, horribly developed people are the average in this current day and age
Good points
I'm kinda happy because sometimes the failos are fixable like getting rid of a patchy beard or losing weight.
Yet they don't do shit about it

Less competition for me lol

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
This site is bad for that.. Most people you see on a daily basis are ugly as fuck and those are “average” it’s not very hard to be above average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, AscendingHero, Effortless and 6 others

View attachment 282431

Very true, the best looking guys in my area are not well developed, just good pheno. Even the top tiers of supermodels aren’t perfectly developed

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, AscendingHero, retard and 1 other person

View attachment 282431

In my whole life I havent seen a male who is above 5/8 PSL in real life

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish and Aesthetics_III
Very true, the best looking guys in my area are not well developed, just good pheno. Even the top tiers of supermodels aren’t perfectly developed
the phenopill is real.
I know only one gl guy in my whole uni who is a real 6 psl according to the features, and he has a fine phenotype too.
litterally mogged my skull, despite that i have 65cm.
insane pfl, higher than mine, all the warrior bones - more or less as me - but he mogs me hard on soft features especially nose and mouth area.
Zero fucking flaw.
First time i saw him i knew, and when he talked he was already voicemaxxed, girls where staring in an uncanny way at him, still he is alone and don't like others company.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
You dont have to go that far. The avg greycel asking for rates on the rating section are below avg with pics with good angles and lighting.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bechadish
You dont have to go that far. The avg greycel asking for rates on the rating section are below avg with pics with good angles and lighting.
i haven't seen as much high tier normie than here jfl. obv there will be subhumans.

daily reminder for women it doesnt matter if you are 6 or 4, its either 6,5+ chadlite top tier or death

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I wasn’t saying everyone was, but chances are if you find your way to this site you are going to be on the lower end of the looks totem pole lol

ukcel

can confirm everyone here is either psl <3 or psl 7 lol

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Barbarossa_
Agree OP

Men are ugly as hell

Bro being good looking with NW0 and pretty boy skin is extremely important too

• +1
Reactions: retard
I wasn’t saying everyone was, but chances are if you find your way to this site you are going to be on the lower end of the looks totem pole lol

you'd be amazed by how many of them are narcys wanting le dopamine rush

View attachment 282431

legit, in my high school i only see 1 6 psl guy (were 300 boys) and youre right if we use psl i guess the average joe would be something like a 3 psl (can be less than 3 psl tbh)
just look at this series

the guys they took as their average joe seems like your average subhuman

and these are the chads according to this series

i only see 1 legit chad and the other ones are like 4 or 5 psl at best

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227 and retard
This site is bad for that.. Most people you see on a daily basis are ugly as fuck and those are “average” it’s not very hard to be above average

I realized this after leaving the basement I never leave usually but i can confirm it's brutal but it lets me know maybe i'm not alone i'm starting to think eugenics truly is the path forward

I know 6 PSL people as well, probably about location.

I’ve seen so many interpretations of what the psl scale is, some say psl 6 is 1/20, or 1/33 and now 1/44
Daily reminder that 70% of Americans are either overweight or obese so they can’t be above average

I know I’m only talking about USA here

But how many out of those 30%? Are good looking?

When I mean 30% i meant people so 15% of that 30% is men

So how many of those 15% are PSL 5.5+?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
didnt read but averge dude is quite gl

Daily reminder that 70% of Americans are either overweight or obese so they can’t be above average

I know I’m only talking about USA here

But how many out of those 30%? Are good looking?

When I mean 30% i meant people so 15% of that 30% is men

So how many of those 15% are PSL 5.5+?
very few, it is equally as likely some condensed lard ball has good bones as someone skinny, and they are already knocked out of the race completely because even if they have good bones you can’t see them, which leaves very few people to actually be classified as gl

very few, it is equally as likely some condensed lard ball has good bones as someone skinny, and they are already knocked out of the race completely because even if they have good bones you can’t see them, which leaves very few people to actually be classified as gl
Bro I think once I saw 7psl

ONCE IN MY WHOLE LIFE MAN

When I was in New York or Boston inside the airport

He was 6 foot,silky smooth dark brown hair,icy blue eyes,beautiful skin,good bones without looking like a caveman with good frame.

When I saw him which is 2 years ago I couldn’t keep my eyes off him lol

It’s very rare

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, nastynas, diggbicc and 1 other person
ukcel

can confirm everyone here is either psl <3 or psl 7 lol
Most of it is about development lol :(

legit, in my high school i only see 1 6 psl guy (were 300 boys) and youre right if we use psl i guess the average joe would be something like a 3 psl (can be less than 3 psl tbh)
just look at this series

the guys they took as their average joe seems like your average subhuman

and these are the chads according to this series

i only see 1 legit chad and the other ones are like 4 or 5 psl at best

Who wins at the end

Last edited:
That’s why chads are magnets more than ever in today’s society. They have the discipline to not mouth breathe like a normie.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 616 and WBC323
Noticed this too, positive canthal tilt and a decent jaw is so fucking rare irl. Not to mention a good maxilla.

Is is the modern diet and lack of exercise during your childhood? My parents forced me to play hockey for 7 years and rarely allowed me to eat junkfood and my maxilla is top-tier and I have pct and a forward grown chin. My cheekbones are also high-set.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Noticed this too, positive canthal tilt and a decent jaw is so fucking rare irl. Not to mention a good maxilla.

Is is the modern diet and lack of exercise during your childhood? My parents forced me to play hockey for 7 years and rarely allowed me to eat junkfood and my maxilla is top-tier and I have pct and a forward grown chin. My cheekbones are also high-set.
most all normies mouth breath at some times, I think it’s just how much they mouth breath at that end of the spectrum, while most decently gl people either rest with their teeth together or close to together or will partially mew and have like the tip of their tongue behind their teeth which goes a long way in development

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4310
most all normies mouth breath at some times, I think it’s just how much they mouth breath at that end of the spectrum, while most decently gl people either rest with their teeth together or close to together or will partially mew and have like the tip of their tongue behind their teeth which goes a long way in development
I have never been a mouth breather and my tongue is Always behind my teeth and pressed to the roof.

I have never been a mouth breather and my tongue is Always behind my teeth and pressed to the roof.
Do you mean when you grew up or after you found PSL sites?

theres a huuuuge gap between psl 5 and 6 too. u are barely above average on 5-5.5 but u need to look close to godlike to get psl 6

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Do you mean when you grew up or after you found PSL sites?
When I grew up, I Think. It's like the "default" for my mouth and I can't remeber being a mouth breather. When I was a kid I Always thought it looked retarded when people breathed through the mouth, like they were autists.

• +1
Yeah but the PSL understanding of the average man is pretty close to what women consider average

• +1
When I grew up, I Think. It's like the "default" for my mouth and I can't remeber being a mouth breather. When I was a kid I Always thought it looked retarded when people breathed through the mouth, like they were autists.
lucky bastard lol
Yeah but the PSL understanding of the average man is pretty close to what women consider average
woman don’t even consider the bottom % of men human/potential mates, so for all their considerations of a potential mate they are the same for woman and psl standards lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Its true. I say just go by USA standards

The guy above would be an 8/10 if above 5'10 in usa

in Europe he'd be 6.5 or something

only USA matters tho honestly lol @ every other coutnry

True. I legit can't remember the last time I saw an actual Chad. It definitely wasn't this year. Probably around June last year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and retard
Well, if most of america is fat, then of course the average male is gonna be subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
High IQ post OP. If every man can drop to 10-15% we can accurately rate PSL better

this is true and something ive noticed way more recently, so many men are below 4psl, it seems as if almost 30% of men that i walk by each day are mouthbreathers with recessed maxillas and underdeveloped lower thirds (short ramus, shitty gonial angle, weak chins, narrow jaw and shitty chin width)

• +1
I do not know if anybody looks at old yearbooks, like from decades ago, but it seems like the further back in time you go, the generally better looking people are.

The more recent the yearbook, you see more people whose faces essentially look melted (poor bone structure). In the older yearbooks from the 40s this is more rare.

There are also articles online that people and animals are all becoming fatter on average despite caloric intake estimated to be similar.

Wonder if it is related and what could be causing it. Epigenetic? Environmental?

Last edited:
I do not know if anybody looks at old yearbooks, like from decades ago, but it seems like the further back in time you go, the generally better looking people are.

The more recent the yearbook, you see more people whose faces essentially look melted (poor bone structure). In the older yearbooks from the 40s this is more rare.

There are also articles online that people and animals are all becoming fatter on average despite caloric intake estimated to be similar.

Wonder if it is related and what could be causing it. Epigenetic? Environmental?

Just look at footage of native americans from around 1900. Insane bones, especially cheekbones. I looked at footage the other day of native Swedish people (sami) and they all had good bones. They looked similar to native Americans around 1900 but they are all mixed with Swedish people now and they look like shit in the modern day.

Average teenage american male is probably 4 psl

Average american adult is 2.5-3psl

People are fucking ugly

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 4614
I've said it plenty of times but retards just reply with extremes -- body halo + being lean SHOULD put you slightly above average tbh (talking about athletic here, nothing serious). Most people are just average assuming no deformities or serious failos ( pheno, recessed, manlet, etc).

Modern lifestyle fucks up our development in many ways, probably mostly due to habits that go against what we evolved to live like (soft processed foods, sedentary lifestyle, etc).

Personally I've been fucked by my family moving from Europe to a vastly different tropical climate at the age of 5 (which wouldn't have been as likely hundreds of years ago), which caused my immune system to shit itself and I was forced to mouth breathe due to allergies growing up, growing up with no jaw while my dad has a fairly square jaw, even if it's not huge.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235