The Average Male is Subhuman

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
I was on a plane yesterday so it’s the first time in a year I been exposed to hundreds of people in the span of a day, so I thought I’d put good use to my power level PSL scanner.
768B13BC C43B 459A 92B0 E48B4FC4FDCD

Jfl man it is so bad out there holy fuck.
- Let me start with height- 50% of nighas are under 5’9 so it’s already over for them tbh.
- Never began for orientals/Asians.
- Its over for 95% of ethnics. A lot of ethnics could ascend if they cared about being lean and looksmaxxing but holy shit it’s brutal. Upper eyelid exposure galore, small stature, and lots with bad skin.
- Black guys were ugly in the face but when they run BBC game, it works to their benefit, since (BBC smv = [Body + Height]*dick + inverse of PSL Face) in which the uglier your face is, the more appealing you are for running animal brute game.
- Every white guy who isn’t a zoomer has horrible skin- I’m talking crows feet and NW 2 by the time they’re 25. Maybe it’s the cold Canadian air but holy shit it’s over for most of em too.
- Only good looking guys were a few zoomers carried by collagen and hair, @Biggdink and @looksmaxxer234 are 100% right. Over for most of them too tbh
- Easily saw a few dozen fuckable girls on the other hand. Fuark made eye contact with so many.:soy::soy:

I entered the plan last, legit saw this:
1134A7D2 4BDF 469E 84CE 65BF96C04599

8D119506 BE50 4209 9318 C89EDF9FFFCC

One ugly white guy behind my started making a fuss about his mask exemption so everyone turned to look at us. I took the opportunity to get up and take my jacket off and stow it revealing my gymcelled 6’3 (with lifts :feelshah:) body with veins popping, completely upstaging the subhuman and his desperate attempt to garner attention. :feelswhy::feelswah:

But yeah, let this be my Christmas Gift to you Looksmax, it’s over for majority of guys so with a little effort I’m sure you can get into the top 20% of guys. 🥰

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, Joe Rogancel, BongMog and 38 others
Get a hobby nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Detective, niqfan625 and 24 others
over if youre doing all of this in public

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10494 and 7 others
Subhuman guys can still get pussy by being in foids social circles and being NT. It's like a +2 PSL compared to a stranger. Foids are lazy and cowardly and it takes a lot of Chad to make them do anything otherwise.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 17244, squirrelcel and 12 others
I was on a plane yesterday so it’s the first time in a year I been exposed to hundreds of people in the span of a day, so I thought I’d put good use to my power level PSL scanner.
View attachment 1459256

- Let me start with height- 50% of nighas are under 5’9 so it’s already over for them tbh.
- Its over for 95% of ethnics. A lot of ethnics could ascend if they cared about being lean and looksmaxxing but holy shit it’s brutal. Upper eyelid exposure galore, small stature, and lots with bad skin.
- Black guys were ugly in the face but when they run BBC game, it works to their benefit, since (BBC smv = [Body + Height]*dick + inverse of PSL Face) in which the uglier your face is, the more appealing you are for running animal brute game.
- Every white guy who isn’t a zoomer has horrible skin- I’m talking crows feet and NW 2 by the time they’re 25. Maybe it’s the cold Canadian air but holy shit it’s over for most of em too.
- Only good looking guys were a few zoomers carried by collagen and hair, @Biggdink and @looksmaxxer234 are 100% right. Over for most of them too tbh
- Easily saw a few dozen fuckable girls on the other hand. Fuark made eye contact with so many.:soy::soy:

View attachment 1459268
View attachment 1459269

One ugly white guy behind my started making a fuss about his mask exemption so everyone turned to look at us. I took the opportunity to get up and take my jacket off and stow it revealing my gymcelled 6’3 (with lifts :feelshah:) body with veins popping, completely upstaging the subhuman and his desperate attempt to garner attention. :feelswhy::feelswah:

But yeah, let this be my Christmas Gift to you Looksmax, it’s over for majority of guys so with a little effort I’m sure you can get into the top 20% of guys. 🥰
lmfao didn't they examine your shoes since there is an insert in them after you went through the full-body scanner?

Cringe to wear lifts on the plane

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160
I took the opportunity to get up and take my jacket off and stow it revealing my gymcelled 6’3 (with lifts :feelshah:) body with veins popping

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, CaptainCalicoe, Deleted member 6423 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast, never_lucky, AscendingHero and 1 other person
i never understand users here talking about oldcels

yea obviously theyre all ugly
go to college parties instead

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, noodlelover, CristianT and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14160

Important to recognise that this must never be you one day!

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person

About Half the people I saw were under 25 tbh all the holiday travel and what not

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, thereallegend and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, subhuman incel and Deleted member 14160
About Half the people I saw were under 25 tbh all the holiday travel and what not
people under 25 dont have wrinkles lol

you just need collagen and hair in 2022

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, subhuman incel, Deleted member 12220 and 2 others
View attachment 1459256

View attachment 1459268
View attachment 1459269

Caged at psl power level scanner.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, never_lucky, subhuman incel and 1 other person
They do bro :feelswhy: trust me half of white chicks have wrinkles before 25
View attachment 1459351
Emilia Clarke at 25ish. Brootal.

Or maybe I live in a subhuman city or maybe the cabin pressure making one of my eyes fully hooded and the other exposed impaired my sight
too much cold drying out skin

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, subhuman incel and Deleted member 14160
I rarely see guys who mog me facially IRL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, gamma and subhuman incel
Average upper-middle class white guy = 5PSL and tall. There's your competition.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, never_lucky, subhuman incel and 7 others
Black guys were ugly in the face but when they run BBC game, it works to their benefit, since (BBC smv = [Body + Height]*dick + inverse of PSL Face) in which the uglier your face is, the more appealing you are for running animal brute game.
@StrangerDanger I’m presenting this bbc formula for my thesis in reproductive anthropology

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel, Bobelbrah, noodlelover and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, noodlelover, never_lucky and 2 others
@StrangerDanger I’m presenting this bbc formula for my thesis in reproductive anthropology
Good luck boyo, you might win the nobel prize for cracking the BBC game
BBC game OP as fuck, gods needs to nerf the BBC game

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, subhuman incel and Deleted member 14160
cope im in a bar rn most are tall, stylemaxxed and look decent. mog most "looksmaxxers":hnghn::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 4946, subhuman incel and 5 others
The human race is full of subhumans.
This is the biggest difference between humans and animals.

If you pick 100 random tigers they all will look more or less the same.
But if you pick 100 random people the vast majority will be unattractive and bad looking.
There will be a clear difference between the best and worst looking ones.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, TUSSELEIF, subhuman incel and 3 others
whats your actual height barefoot

Screenshot 20211221 005656 YouTube

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Cope average white normie is 6'5 and 6 PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member and Deleted member 1617
cope im in a bar rn most are tall, stylemaxxed and look decent. mog most "looksmaxxers":hnghn::ROFLMAO:
seriously the competition is actually so crazy irl. i don’t even know what’s considered good looking anymore cuz i swear every other guy has the looks to pull girls no problem

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, subhuman incel, .👽. and 1 other person
seriously the competition is actually so crazy irl. i don’t even know what’s considered good looking anymore cuz i swear every other guy has the looks to pull girls no problem
In reality all you need to be is htn in the face. Chadlite and up is 1/ hundreds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, subhuman incel and Deleted member 15099
@EverythingMattersCel says 5 psl is 80th percentile while 6 is 99th. I agree tbh it’s so rare seeing mogger faces irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16209, subhuman incel and Deleted member 15099
yea the average shifted up. HTN before are now average. and average before are now subhuman

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14160
Jfl at people who think 5 PSL is average

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Melo95
yea the average shifted up. HTN before are now average. and average before are now subhuman
i think you have to look exotic now as well as good looking. u gotta stick out

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
View attachment 1459256

View attachment 1459268
View attachment 1459269

But according to @one job away, average guy is chadlite :feelswhy:

So just shoot for Becky instead of Stacy......you have 100 subhumans , 20 HTNs and 2 Chads trying to fuck each Stacy as it is but mid tier Becky is a lot of fun, and only has a few Beta Orbiters you can Mog the shit out of

Most people are unattractive and just fuck other unattractive people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
old people aren't your competition, your goal should be to mog the average zoomer/millennial depending on your age

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 14160
old people aren't your competition, your goal should be to mog the average zoomer/millennial depending on your age
True I been member to 4 gyms in the past 3 years I’d say the average male at a gym is def normie to hight tier normie

View attachment 1459256

View attachment 1459268
View attachment 1459269

Tales from the airplane

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
768b13bc-c43b-459a-92b0-e48b4fc4fdcd-jpeg.1459256
after I see chad

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
dark looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Also, "Halo effect" is a real thing.

You want to know if you're good looking?

See how women respond when you fuck up, do or say something dumb or act like an idiot one time.

If you're an uggo they'll just cut you off or think you're retarded. If you're a conventionally good looking guy you can fuck up, get caught being an asshole or do some retard shit and usually recover. If you're Chadlite or above you can pretty much get away with whatever you want.

If you're Subhuman you have no Halo. You make one mistake and you're shunned from any group.

How many times have all of us forgiven a good looking woman for doing mildly sketchy shit, or being an idiot. You overlook it because she's hot. We'll probably even let her hurt our feelings or be a bitch once in a while and not even apologize if she's a Stacylite. If a low tier Becky pisses us off we're more likely to be like ok fuck this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Edgar and ScramFranklin
this site is so bad for your mental health

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and ScramFranklin
average human is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Subhuman guys can still get pussy by being in foids social circles and being NT. It's like a +2 PSL compared to a stranger. Foids are lazy and cowardly and it takes a lot of Chad to make them do anything otherwise.
Most guys are subhuman tbh