The average person is not recessed

That nigga looks so weird.

Are you joking with the Fillers ? Tbh he looks like a Bogdanoff
Oh no ur mistaken that's a different guy in the pic I'm just saying he's ugly asf and still fucking females

The friend I'm saying got fillers from Brazil
Like this
Screenshot 20230708 194414

Irl chads are rare af most I see is chadlite. Basically a chad if u look chadlite in motion. He was near chad tho strong chadlite basically a chad with his frame even tho 5’10
Irl chadlite is basically chad let’s be honest it’s so rare girls aren’t gonna be like “oh he’s only chadlite not chad I don’t wanna suck his dick anymore jfl” 😂 if u get what I mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
If I’m being honest alot of the people I see on .org don’t look much worse than what I see irl. I don’t ever see gl people here but I may see a htn from time to time (my area is subhuman af tbh very ethnic). True recession is rare like I see flat maxilla’s but rarely recessed. I rarely see chadlite but I saw one a few days ago and it was insane. He had a med pheno in hood shape. He looked like @tombradylover bur with a med oheno and a bit more robustness (wider face etc). He had hollows in normal lighting and he had a sexy Spanish accent no homo. I found the tinder slayer in my area. No failos except his eye area could use slightly more Pfl and slightly ore chin height would make him a legit chad. Best looking guy I’ve seen in months tbh
Org has way more people with deformities, manlets, indians etc

People here seriously underestimate normies. Most of them have a better base than users here and actually looksmax as well. Many even get surgeries and fillers. Imo, people here never stood a chance.