The avg girl doesn’t want to hookup at clubs

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Most girls (in the uk at least) they aren’t looking for sex at nightclubs. The only reason they ever agree to sleep with a guy is because they’re drunk and they were in the moment.

Girls if they want sex they’ll go on tinder and swipe on a chad. Brutal that the average man can’t have sex unless the woman is influenced by external factors

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Richard_Hungwell, Danish_Retard and 25 others
Is this based in real world experience or just parroting?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19036, Gonthar and 3 others
Is this based in real world experience or just parroting?
Real world imo. I have known only one club slayer, and he mostly slayer fat LTBs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the next o'pry, Richard_Hungwell, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Chad only

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and FailedNormieManlet
Very true- club slaying is basically a myth.

Dating apps and instagram are the source of almost all casual sex these days. I mean think about it logically, if a girl wants casual sex its way more convenient for her to use tinder and she doesnt get a shitty drunken 4am shag with a guy who can barely get hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Danish_Retard, Johanjohan and 18 others
Most girls (in the uk at least) they aren’t looking for sex at nightclubs. The only reason they ever agree to sleep with a guy is because they’re drunk and they were in the moment.

Girls if they want sex they’ll go on tinder and swipe on a chad. Brutal that the average man can’t have sex unless the woman is influenced by external factors
absolute dogshit, ur avi reciprocates what ur saying too.

Babes an nightclubs want to fuck. no one uses tinder that I know, like fucking ever.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ballskin, Virgin at 29 😔 and 4 others

Dating apps and instagram are the source of almost all casual sex these days. I mean think about it logically, if a girl wants casual sex its way more convenient for her to use tinder and she doesnt get a shitty drunken 4am shag with a guy who can barely get hard.
lol what world do you live in man

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

Babes an nightclubs want to fuck. no one uses tinder that I know, like fucking ever.
Where on earth do you live

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Danish_Retard, GetShrekt and 4 others

Literally they're there to get attention from men
And dance/ catch up with their friends that's it

Maybe it was a big thing before OLD but with OLD she can do these things without anybody seeing her

Plus imagine taking a girl back at 5 am I'd be half asleep and have the weakest boner if one at all JFL

Only difference is if on holiday especially if they arrived alone, typically they are there to fuck and no one from home knowing, that's an exception

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Danish_Retard, Johanjohan and 8 others

Club slaying only works if you’re willing to dumpster dive. As in if you’re HTN and fit, expect to slay a LTB chubby girl at a club, and even then you need to approach her on the dance floor

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, subhuman incel, thereallegend and 5 others
Where on earth do you live
phoenix az, and i go to las vegas a lot

Girls cant just get a chad any time they please because there arent a lot of chads who look model like.

Girls look for tall boys in night clubs. Idk where u are from but girls are sexual beings, and most dont have tinder.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others

Let's go to my Pajeet Bar Owner schoolmate's Bar on Saturday, in Birmingham

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21742, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
Literally they're there to get attention from men
And dance/ catch up with their friends that's it

Maybe it was a big thing before OLD but with OLD she can do these things without anybody seeing her

Plus imagine taking a girl back at 5 am I'd be half asleep and have the weakest boner if one at all JFL

Only difference is if on holiday especially if they arrived alone, typically they are there to fuck and no one from home knowing, that's an exception
It’s over for the avg man. But there is a counter to this.

Just lie theory. we need to essentially bullshit to girls that we want commitment and cheat

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, subhuman incel, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
imo guys shouldn't really try that hard in clubs either, it's better imo to just get to know the chicks there, take their numbers or socials and just go on a date later with them

you have to put with so much bullshit like female friends cockblocking and so on that it's hardly worth the hustle on a consistent basis (it obviously can happen, but the probability is not that high)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Richard_Hungwell, Prince88 and 8 others
Let's go to my Pajeet Bar Owner schoolmate's Bar on Saturday, in Birmingham
I have a BBQ to go to on Saturday, we can try soon though once I get this job JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: phukmikehok
Real world imo. I have known only one club slayer, and he mostly slayer fat LTBs
I've done it lots of times in college. I never in my life fucked a disgusting LTB. I can pull it right now too. This post is pure cope for incels that doesn't look good or have the balls to approach at night.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
I disagree. If a girl sees a hot guy in the club, she might want to have sex with him.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Richard_Hungwell, subhuman incel and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
Theres too many logistical obstacles to slaying in clubs which make it hard for average man.

Even if you find a girls whos attracted to you, you have to negotiate your way through her slag mates, get her back to your place which could be miles away, then fuck her at like 4am when youre probably drunk and can barely get hard. So much effort for so little reward in the end

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, copemaxxeer, Danish_Retard and 9 others
This threads are cool because you discover who is full of shit and who has real world experience.

Bar/clubs slaying is real as fuck. Bitches get fucked in bathrooms, alleys, cars, apartments... everywhere. If you are an incel and this sounds from another world, it doesn't mean it isn't happening. What a fucking joke.

Obviously, most girls in a given night are just there to have fun, but a certain percentage are totally open to be fucked (with the right guys obviously). And you don't need to be Chad model tier to get laid at night.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Ethniframementalcel, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
Yeah this isn't true

Or at least "average girl" is a made up concept that can mean a wide variety of things

Pajeet Bar > BBQ
We planned this bbq for weeks jfl
This threads are cool because you discover who is full of shit and who has real world experience.

Bar/clubs slaying is real as fuck. Bitches get fucked in bathrooms, alleys, cars, apartments... everywhere. If you are an incel and this sounds from another world, it doesn't mean it isn't happening. What a fucking joke.

Obviously, most girls in a given night are just there to have fun, but a certain percentage are totally open to be fucked (with the right guys obviously). And you don't need to be Chad model tier to get laid at night.
Where tf do you live? Yes some girls are fucking whores who are dtf in an alleyway, but I remember from clubbing at the local student club, girls were not doing that shit and many went home alone, yes sure a few girls do fuck from clubs but that is a spur of the moment thing influenced by alcohol

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and 2 others

Where tf do you live? Yes some girls are fucking whores who are dtf in an alleyway, but I remember from clubbing at the local student club, girls were not doing that shit and many went home alone, yes sure a few girls do fuck from clubs but that is a spur of the moment thing influenced by alcohol
Wanted to get first hand experience of the high T manlet Dravidian BVLLPILL, tbh.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and FailedNormieManlet
Aren't Chad's htn in night clubs
Also not ever women can get chad i bet most have sex with nt normies who are in the right place at the right time

Either way the uk bars are pretty depression and a sausage fests

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Ethniframementalcel, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others

Online dating is the only way to get consistent sex tbh

In my experience anyway

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep and 1 other person
phoenix az, and i go to las vegas a lot

Girls cant just get a chad any time they please because there arent a lot of chads who look model like.

Girls look for tall boys in night clubs. Idk where u are from but girls are sexual beings, and most dont have tinder.
America and the UK are two different planets when it comes to club slaying.

Over there I slayed every single night I went out

Over here I get shit

Online dating is king in the UK

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Johanjohan, EverythingMattersCel, thereallegend and 4 others

Which country are you in?

America and the UK are two different planets when it comes to club slaying.

Over there I slayed every single night I went out

Over here I get shit

Online dating is king in the UK
this is the result of a supressed society. Such a noble people, such a shit club scene.

out here in the us its cocaine, men wearing spandex with their huge nutsacks showing, and prodigy spitfire playing 24/7

• JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and FailedNormieManlet

Thank god I no longer long for these whores in this island of devils. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: I’m I greatful god made me immune to these creatures. Club slaying is close to impossible I agree and it’s a shame as it’s the only place I can get women who are above avg looking and the only place non Whites can get women

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Looking through my list I have 17 slays from clubs that required approximately 2 minutes of convo for the girl to leave the venue with me and go directly back to mine/hers

Then there's another sizeable number of girls who I can't remember speaking to at the club and my consciousness only kicked back in when I was in bed with them about to slay them.
There was also an instance where my friend was staying in the room beside me after a night out and the next morning when I seen him I was raging that I didn't slay then he told me that I did slay a girl and he could hear her moaning then she left early so I checked my instagram to see I had a new follower and he confirmed that it was the girl he seen me bringing back to the house which I couldn't recall
My dick functions 100% when blackout drunk

There was also another number of girls that required effort but I rarely found the validation was worth the effort because if she is on the fence about having casual sex with someone from a nightclub, she is already not LTR material so why would she bother playing hard to get, she may as well just fuck right away if she is physically attracted since prolonging the interaction just makes it seem more like a chore than legit lust

The only time you truly have leverage with a girl is if you meet her in a venue and fuck that same night
If meet girls from tinder, you may feel great to slay one who agreed to netflix and chill but how many other girls who agree to that will flake last minute and send you into a rage
Also if you meet girls for dates, you can appear to have a decent date but they just ghost you all of a sudden even if they agree to another meetup
The instant that a mobile phone becomes involved you are at a woman's mercy
Instant club slays or death

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Believe it or not, there are some girls who want nothing to do with men. But they're not clammers. Straight women. They wanna have fun! Just not sex with a guy. And they know guys want to get their clothes off. So what they do is wear them as tight as possible thus difficult in removing.

That's all I got. My brain went blank.

This is not true at all. If the average girl wants to hook up she will do everything in her power to do so.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and tyronelite

Exactly they do, if your her type. They do use tinder.

I disagree. If a girl sees a hot guy in the club, she might want to have sex with him.

This

Exactly lol.
Which country are you in?

He’s from Spain lol

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
Exactly they do, if your her type. They do use tinder.

This

Exactly lol.

He’s from Spain lol
I'm from Spain lol. Knowing that I already know he's full of shit

• +1
Reactions: Artiste
Theres too many logistical obstacles to slaying in clubs which make it hard for average man.

Even if you find a girls whos attracted to you, you have to negotiate your way through her slag mates, get her back to your place which could be miles away, then fuck her at like 4am when youre probably drunk and can barely get hard. So much effort for so little reward in the end

This is true. It can be a pain to get the smash but trust me, if a girl really wants to hookup not even her friends can stop them, not every time of course but it happens.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
yeah, with you no. you're SHORT ASF curry average face narrow light. arrange marriage in bangladesh instead of making cope threads

for me real life worked infinitely better than tinder. if i had to assess my smv through tinder, i would be landwhale material. in clubs, good looking problems have no problem letting me know their dtf through grinding their asses on my cock grabbing me etc. and so is for everyone. it's curries like you that want to spread this shit in the first world so ppl can go insane. go back to your third world shithole with other shit people like you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26840 and FailedNormieManlet
@TopzCat1 tell these lot what you have been getting up to lately lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
for me real life worked infinitely better than tinder. if i had to assess my smv through tinder, i would be landwhale material. in clubs, good looking problems have no problem letting me know their dtf through grinding their asses on my cock grabbing me etc. and so is for everyone. it's curries like you that want to spread this shit in the first world so ppl can go insane. go back to your third world shithole with other shit people like you
muh girls grind on me jfl. Your reading comprehension is poor, I said this was in the UK and thus inferred that perhaps that's not the case abroad. Funny how EVERYONE FROM THE FUCKING UK AGREES WITH ME

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadethnic101
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
muh girls grind on me jfl. Your reading comprehension is poor, I said this was in the UK and thus inferred that perhaps that's not the case abroad. Funny how EVERYONE FROM THE FUCKING UK AGREES WITH ME

I’m from the U.K. and don’t agree with you

i come to the UK little shit. first i mog you to oblivion than i throw you in the trash can and send you back to bangladesh. jfl at wanting to relate with people with a normal brain, you're a 5'5" framelet who thinks he can fight ppl much bigger with fighting skills and are probably costantly angry.

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale, phukmikehok and FailedNormieManlet
i would never date a woman who’s ever stepped foot in a nightclub

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Ken, Sigmamale and 1 other person
I’m from the U.K. and don’t agree with you
Perhaps in non-uni clubs it's different
i come to the UK little shit. first i mog you to oblivion than i throw you in the trash can and send you back to bangladesh. jfl at wanting to relate with people with a normal brain, you're a 5'5" framelet who thinks he can fight ppl much bigger with fighting skills and are probably costantly angry.
jfl at how pathetic you are bragging about being grinded on. EVEN I AS A SUBHUMAN HAVE HAD GIRLS GRIND ON ME LOL, you are an overly cocky narc on blackpill forums.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Perhaps in non-uni clubs it's different

jfl at how pathetic you are bragging about being grinded on. EVEN I AS A SUBHUMAN HAVE HAD GIRLS GRIND ON ME LOL, you are an overly cocky narc on blackpill forums.
i'm not bragging, everyone can get that AND fuck afterwards, you're just subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: eyes and FailedNormieManlet
This.

Aren't Chad's htn in night clubs
No.

Average height is taller in clubs but facially I would not say that there is a big significant difference.

JFL at this cope. Also the average looks of both genders are a bit higher than average.