The bad thing about being a mogging machine

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
excessive brag
No one feels comfortable around me or wants me to be their friend. It drives them to suicide because of the mog I give them. I'm only friends with other 6'7 mulattos and bbc mogging machines. Guys hold on tight to their girlfriends when around me and walk fast away trying to distract their girlfriend from me. People always take pictures of me walking down the street while keeping their distance because they view me as superior and dont want me to notice them. That's the harsh reality of being a mogging machine at the age of 15. Girls dont even know they're lusting over a 15 year old when they see me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2227, chadpreetcel123 and 8 others
Well you won’t ever have to worry about it since you’re not 6’7”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Hector, Deleted member 470 and 7 others
Well you won’t ever have to worry about it
I wish bro. People see me as a sexual threat to them even at 15, I cant even be a normal teenager without grown men hating on me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, CopeAndRope, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
Such is the life of an absolute mogging machine. You have been destined for greatness ever since you were born, never forget this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, turkproducer, EckhartTollemaxx and 6 others
Tales from your mom's basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, CopeAndRope and Deleted member 3043
:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
You are like a wild untamed beast, born to be feared and respected. You instill primal fear in every mortal man who crosses your path.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789 and Deleted member 3701
You are one of the chosen ones. Made to be the elite of the elite. Don’t be ashamed of it relish in it my mulatto brother for we are superior.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3789 and Deleted member 3701
Being handsome is a curse, bro

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
I feel you, brother

No one can compete with dark triad mulatto soldiers *me and you*

we are the superior man, of course they will be submissive, fearful and intimidated by us. never forget this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
I feel you, brother

No one can compete with dark triad mulatto soldiers *me and you*

we are the superior man, of course they will be submissive, fearful and intimidated by us. never forget this
Absolutely brother, I was gifted by Allah to be a mulatto mogging machine. I believe I was always meant to be a mogging machine. The likelyhood of being born mulatto is very rare. We were born very lucky brother, billions would love to take our places as mulatto mogging machines
You are one of the chosen ones. Made to be the elite of the elite. Don’t be ashamed of it relish in it my mulatto brother for we are superior.
We were indeed blessed by Allah brother
You are like a wild untamed beast, born to be feared and respected. You instill primal fear in every mortal man who crosses your path.
I am truly blessed, brother

I know almost exactly how you feel as a BWC Ginger mog machine. Bitches are literally throwing themselves at me and I can't stop it so I just go with the flow. Stares from angry and alienated me fuel my lust and make me fuck these bitches all that much harder. Theres ups and downs to life as a slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299 and SayNoToRotting
I know almost exactly how you feel as a BWC Ginger mog machine. Bitches are literally throwing themselves at me and I can't stop it so I just go with the flow. Stares from angry and alienated me fuel my lust and make me fuck these bitches all that much harder. Theres ups and downs to life as a slayer
Image result for autismradar gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, chadpreetcel123, gigachadcel and 2 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2810
FUCKING LOL AT THIS ANGRY SUBHUMAN BARKING AND CRYING FOR ME: A SUPERIOR MALE SPECIMEN

View attachment 157123
View attachment 157125
View attachment 157126

WHILE YOU ROT ON THIS FORUM BEING A BITTER CUCK I AM LIVING LIFE TO THE FULL GIVING GIRLS I MET HOURS PREVIOUSLY DEEP CREAMPIES ON THE WEEKLY
the cringe is off the charts with this one...

reminder that i wake up every morning to voice messages of my side bitches

meanwhile a piglet like you has to resort to disgusting noodle whores

the cringe is off the charts with this one...

reminder that i wake up every morning to voice messages of my side bitches
View attachment 157128

meanwhile a piglet like you has to resort to disgusting noodle whores
This one's 🍁

Keep barking and crying for me lmao

• +1
Absolutely brother, I was gifted by Allah to be a mulatto mogging machine. I believe I was always meant to be a mogging machine. The likelyhood of being born mulatto is very rare. We were born very lucky brother, billions would love to take our places as mulatto mogging machines

We were indeed blessed by Allah brother

I am truly blessed, brother

Dammit out of all religions you choose that dogshit one why
No one feels comfortable around me or wants me to be their friend. It drives them to suicide because of the mog I give them. I'm only friends with other 6'7 mulattos and bbc mogging machines. Guys hold on tight to their girlfriends when around me and walk fast away trying to distract their girlfriend from me. People always take pictures of me walking down the street while keeping their distance because they view me as superior and dont want me to notice them. That's the harsh reality of being a mogging machine at the age of 15. Girls dont even know they're lusting over a 15 year old when they see me.

Virgin mogging machine vs chad mogging tank

Last edited:
This thread.

Disputes me.

Legit funny thread thank you

another day another ethnic cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
A0461762358 10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and Deleted member 3043
You are what you eat

Balding Jew half Latino cuck

1120 squallow rd

Make sweet love to my negro wife

Cucked wimpy Jew made his woopy meatball nigger kid cry

I will clap you like a bitch

KILL JOAVAN ANDRADE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
My posts are the only good ones in this thread

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
OP is a Chad

• +1
TALES FROM THE AFRICAN LION SAFARI

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0 and fukmylyf
Retarded narcy thread, kys.

post pics or larp

You are what you eat

Balding Jew half Latino cuck

1120 squallow rd

Make sweet love to my negro wife

Cucked wimpy Jew made his woopy meatball nigger kid cry

I will clap you like a bitch

KILL JOAVAN ANDRADE
jovan andrade memes fucking kill me irl after seeing it for the 100th time too

Reminder that no one on this forum is 6'7. Even @cocainecowboy (CocaineCowCuck) is only a 5'7 hypermanlet ded srs.

Stop the larp cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Reminder that no one on this forum is 6'7. Even @cocainecowboy (CocaineCowCuck) is only a 5'7 hypermanlet ded srs.

Stop the larp cope.
cope, im 6'2

i can find more pics if you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299

Stop the larp cope.
well to be frank 6'7" is only my morning height and i need to hang from a bar for 20 seconds for it too

im walking around at 6'6" most of time :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
i have no respect for that irrelevant mentally ill old man now since he was exposed as legit theory
who tf is love everything on lookism? like his original account

well to be frank 6'7" is only my morning height and i need to hang from a bar for 20 seconds for it too

im walking around at 6'6" most of time :forcedsmile:
Then why do you not slay, why are you here?
LARPcel Manlet detected.

Reminder that you will never have this:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
who tf is love everything on lookism? like his original account
hes straightcel aka the loser with 10k posts in 21 days

he had other alts like gaycel, ledoyen totalling over 10k posts

hes also on this site as @Any1 can be anything and was previously @InjectE and a neurotransmitter something account

he is very submissive to me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Any1 can be anything and Deleted member 2486
Then why do you not slay, why are you here?
LARPcel Manlet detected.

Reminder that you will never have this:
View attachment 157948
im here because im looksmaxxing. i was complete subhuman 2 years ago and with each month i become better looking. i do hook ups from tinder and badoo when i feel like it, but it's not my goal atm to maximise my layount but to become the best looking version of myself and I have work to do till i get there

but if your inner peace is better. yes i'm 5'7" bengali indian janitor who larps at 6'7" white man on autistic children's repressed safe space

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Any1 can be anything
im here because im looksmaxxing. i was complete subhuman 2 years ago and with each month i become better looking. i do hook ups from tinder and badoo when i feel like it, but it's not my goal atm to maximise my layount but to become the best looking version of myself and I have work to do till i get there

but if your inner peace is better. yes i'm 5'7" bengali indian janitor who larps at 6'7" white man on autistic children's repressed safe space
jfl tbh ngl ded srs its over ldar bro asap

• Hmm...
Reactions: Any1 can be anything
A day in the life of a slaya

Some people have better genetics than you boyo. Dont cry
Better genetics by what metric?
Yeh sure a 6'2 BBC slayer might be more physically gifted. But he gets IQ mogged to oblivion by the 5'6 130 IQ Ricecel. Keep crying for me.

I wish I looked normal...
People look up to me, but they don't talk to me...
They're scared of being mogged...

People are taking pictures of me all day, I feel like in a photo set.

I would give away all my beauty to you feminine twinks.

@cocainecowboy what is your psl rating?

Better genetics by what metric?
Yeh sure a 6'2 BBC slayer might be more physically gifted. But he gets IQ mogged to oblivion by the 5'6 130 IQ Ricecel. Keep crying for me.
Lol at using IQ to cope you utter subhuman manlet