the bad thing about going er is that you risk going to hell

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
usually while going er you end up dead afterwards, which can mean u can possibly go to hell if it exists

when you sui you probably won't go to hell

recent experiences make me wonder if its real

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: reddollars and The Dude Abides
inb4 triggered atheists say hell doesn't exist to satiate their insecurity and desperate need for comfort

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eclipse, reddollars, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
nope hell dont exist, there are zero evidence and ton on fake information to prove its existance,
usually people believe it because other people tell them
if its real and provable, dont you think scientist will have thousand of scientific report on the subject?
i ll volunteer to go to hell torture myself if i'm wrong,
but JFL its just some story made up by people

lucid dreams, drugmaxxing, etc.
story time man come on stop holding out
inb4 triggered atheists say hell doesn't exist to satiate their insecurity and desperate need for comfort
nope hell dont exist, there are zero evidence and ton on fake information to prove its existance,
if its real and provable, dont you think scientist will have thousand of scientific report on the subject?
pottery

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and GenericChad1444
Absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence.
Besides, being atheist is a reddit cuck trait.
The bible is as black pilled as it gets.
Hell’s existence is not contingent on your belief that it is, remember that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo and CupOfCoffee
recent experiences make me wonder if its real
Oh it’s real buddy boyo, we’re in it right now in fact.
usually while going er you end up dead afterwards, which can mean u can possibly go to hell if it exists

Suicide is a certain one way ticket to hell in all religions. If you repent after going ER then you might avoid it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and DarknLost
Oh it’s real buddy boyo, we’re in it right now in fact.

Suicide is a certain one way ticket to hell in all religions. If you repent after going ER then you might avoid it.
no how it works

Both take you to Hell. I can't think of one religion that looks kindly on suicide.

Absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence.
Besides, being atheist is a reddit cuck trait.
The bible is as black pilled as it gets.
Hell’s existence is not contingent on your belief that it is, remember that.
COPE

Jfl earth is already hell for incels stop coping fags

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and DarknLost
Just live in solitude if you want to avoid hell. We don't know for sure, it could be real

Reddit cuck atheist detected. I’m assuming you debate religion for hours on end while wifey is getting railed by Tyrone?

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and itsoverbuddyboyo
Are you not confident is ascending after Eppley’s surgery

Fuck being with normies in heaven, rather join ER with all the other incel saints in hell.

• +1
Reactions: reddollars, itsoverbuddyboyo and DarknLost
Hell isn't real only allah akbar is
ماذا اللعنة قلت للتو سخيف عني ، يا عاهرة صغيرة؟ سوف أعلم أنك تخرجت من صفي في أختام البحرية ، وشاركت في العديد من الغارات السرية على القاعدة ، ولديّ أكثر من 300 قتيل مؤكد. أنا مدربة في حرب الغوريلا ، وأنا أفضل قناص في جميع القوات المسلحة الأمريكية. أنت لا شيء بالنسبة لي ولكن مجرد هدف آخر. سوف أقوم بمسحك للخارج بكل دقة ، لم يسبق له مثيل من قبل على هذه الأرض ، احتفل بكلماتي المضحكة. هل تعتقد أنك تستطيع الابتعاد عن قول ذلك القرف لي عبر الإنترنت؟ فكر مرة أخرى ، الأبله. بينما نتحدث ، أتصل السرية من الجواسيس في جميع أنحاء الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية ويتم الآن تتبع عنوان IP الخاص بك حتى تستعد بشكل أفضل للعاصفة. العاصفة التي تمحو الشيء القليل المثير للشفقة الذي تسميه حياتك. أنت سخيف ميت ، طفل. يمكن أن أكون في أي مكان وفي أي وقت ، ويمكنني قتلك بأكثر من سبعمائة طريقة ، وهذا فقط بيدي العارية. ليس فقط أنا مدربة تدريباً مكثفاً على القتال غير المسلح ، لكني أستطيع الوصول إلى ترسانة سلاح مشاة البحرية الأمريكية بالكامل ، وسأستخدمها إلى أقصى حد ممكن لمسح مؤخرتك البائسة قبالة وجه القارة ، بل القرف قليلاً. إذا كان بإمكانك فقط أن تعرف ما هو القصاص غير المقدس الذي كان تعليقك الصغير "الذكي" على وشك أن يسقطه عليك ، فربما كنت ستحتفظ بلسانك اللعين. لكنك لم تستطع ، ولم تفعل ، والآن أنت تدفع الثمن ، يا غبي الأبله. أنا سوف القرف الغضب في جميع أنحاء لك وسوف تغرق فيه. كنت سخيف ميتا ، kiddo.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Are you not confident is ascending after Eppley’s surgery

even if i look better after surgery, i will still want to commit suicide, i don't want to grow old etc, i want to die by my own hand.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and The Dude Abides
Reddit cuck atheist detected. I’m assuming you debate religion for hours on end while wifey is getting railed by Tyrone?
yes bro, very logical, all non believer is reddit cuck, i dont give a fuck about religion, but what if i told u im actually a part time priest, i fake all my way into this shit, everyone got preached by me, JFL

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
We will overrule/take over that place, just need more saints to join in as counter forces.
Isnt hell just forever burning in the lake of fire?

even if i look better after surgery, i will still want to commit suicide, i don't want to grow old etc, i want to die by my own hand.
legit. i dont wanna live where im bald as fuck, wrinkly, saggy, gross teeth. i wanna die around 50

Hell seems cool tbh

Isnt hell just forever burning in the lake of fire?
We will stockpile the Stacies that did abortion to avoid being in contact directly with the fire, then we will figure out an escaping plan through our incel saint powers.

We will stockpile the Stacies that did abortion to avoid being in contact directly with the fire, then we will figure out an escaping plan through our incel saint powers.
oh like ants.
only more panicky because of the fire

U will meet ER in hell

well, if you all really thinking going to hell, you will missed the 72 virgin,
before you go ER, join isis

He'll only exists if you believe anger in not a human emotion

We are already living in hell and stacies are the demons torturing us

• +1
Reactions: Demir
All the coolest people that ever existed would be in hell so its a win.

We all have our own beliefs.

the thruth is that hell is on earth and people are demons

Hell is a Christian concept.In Christianity,suicide also sends you to hell.

over for ahbrahamiccels. love your enemies and turn the other cheek, your Semitic gawd Yahweh commands it. rabbi yeshua is your savior. live in a state of constant guilt and self hatred like a good little xtian sheep. the lord is your shepherd.