Sure

Let's trade heights then.
Gaining 2 inches won’t make a difference to your sex life at all
You’re already average height
Face is what matters

Gaining 2 inches won’t make a difference to your sex life at all
You’re already average height
Face is what matters

I'll be gaining 3.5 inches which will drag me to 5'11.5 inches.

If you wanna debate, use more than what you are using. I have no-idea how your body count is 17 at 24 when your talk is so weak.

5'8 is not average and we've seen that average isn't good enough in today's world. Women are attracted to only 20% of men. Why? Weaker sex-hormone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
I'll be gaining 3.5 inches which will drag me to 5'11.5 inches.

If you wanna debate, use more than what you are using. I have no-idea how your body count is 17 at 24 when your talk is so weak.

5'8 is not average and we've seen that average isn't good enough in today's world. Women are attracted to only 20% of men. Why? Weaker sex-hormone.
Face, height and frame. Face is always king when attracting women. Height will add a bit but again it all revolves around face.
Your height increase might add a bit more smv if you can reach 6 foot tbh

Jfl1

just fucking lol man , this comment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
Face, height and frame. Face is always king when attracting women. Height will add a bit but again it all revolves around face.
Your height increase might add a bit more smv if you can reach 6 foot tbh

Let me trigger some braincells in your black and white makebelieve world.

Realise that women don't know what they are attracted to until their 30s and that's even being generous. IT'S A FEELING.

There are so many guys out there who have 6/10 faces that would look like 7/10 if not 8/10 faces on a 6'2 body. But guess what? They are 5'8. So they get seen as average. That's how it works. It's not subconscious.

Listen to this yeah....? Today. This happened around an hour ago.

My housemate just had his cousin over (Female) with her daughter or little sister, I don't know. Dad dropped them off in the snow (I saw from the window). He's Albanian this housemate off mine. The little girl was in his room doing whatever and the cousin and my housemate were walking into the bathroom together and while doing so I heard these exact words; "I feel so short around you" while giggling. He's 6'2, she's 5'3. She loves it.

Of course within the next 10 minutes inside the bathroom I start hearing moans and groans from her and she made no effort to keep the volume down. Yes he is fucking his cousin. Albanian family. Lasted like 10 minutes and when they came out and went into the room where the little girl was, the cousin was laughing and loud. Mediocre looking Albanian girl, little chubby. All he does is act masculine in saying the bare minimum. That's him holding frame. Why? Because women fill in blanks about you as a person when they see tall and wide shouldered and carry the interaction by roleplaying the submissive girl.

Point being it is pretty easy to be incongruent with your looks when they are constantly treating you a certain way and this is what happens when you are at least 4 inches taller than her. They are submissive and an obedient laptop. I know this to an extent first-hand from experience because 5'1/5'2 girls that I got laid with back at college were this way with me. The taller girls I slept with 5'3-5'7 didn't make it quite as easy and yes this even includes ethnics. Is that a conscious decision of theirs? Of course not. It's primal. Women are very primal in their attraction because it takes more to turn them on. Where as we can manufacture a way of looking at a 5/10 somewhat flat-assed girl and saying she is still fuckable, because ah she is kinda cute or that makeup on her face makes her look "hoe sexy".

We are far more flexible, because we can be. Women can't be. Sure you can be of acceptable height and solid face and run sweet-boy game and make them feel amazing and impress them with your social-circle, money, car or whatever, but that is you selling yourself on Jordan Peterson's competence. Alpha men who have height and frame sell themselves on dominance. Who do you think slays more? 5/10-6/10 regular guys with competence or 5/10-6/10 tall guys with dominance?

Height is very, very underrated. You definitely wouldn't be at 17 lays at 24 (Same number as me at almost 29) without being 6'3.
You can think of all the things to come back for effect to this with bullshit arguments which make no sense. Meme responses. Like "face is everything", because that's all people have nowa days. No personality. I abolultely agree that being 5'7-5'9 isn't gonna hurt you if you have a good enough face, but the point is being 5'11+ is going to benefit and play as an advantage. Especially 6'1+ or esp if the bitch is short.