The belief in mewing by normies is biggest proof humans are just smarter apes

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Just watched few mewing 'transformation' videos and i felt like my iq dropped. In all of the videos the only difference that was made is literally going to a lower bodyfat, that's literally it, normies are such spergs jfl. Other noticeable differences in all the pictures i have seen is slightly different angle, different lighting and distance, and most importantly a better quality camera. There are some pictures where there is almost no difference jfl.
Screenshot 20191026 145619 YouTube

Jfl at this here, this guy literally just lost bf, and taken a pic with different camera, lighting and angle
Screenshot 20191026 145640 YouTube

This is the most hilarious to me. This here isn't a permanent change, it's just the effect that mewing does in the instant you do it, basically tucking in the hyoid bone. Another thing ofcourse is he lost bf jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Norwooder, Enlil and 5 others
Jfl at the sharknosecel at the bottom

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 685
Mouthbreathing as a child is the worst, in puberty second worst, in adulthood, causes damage but very slowly.
Mewing prevents this but doesn't increase your beauty above what your genetics make you.
It allows you to develop according to your genetics.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Mouthbreathing as a child is the worst, in puberty second worst, in adulthood, causes damage but very slowly.
Mewing prevents this but doesn't increase your beauty above what your genetics make you.
It allows you to develop according to your genetics.
Thank you, this is definitely true, NOT mewing your whole life will cause deformities. Normies are retarded, you SHOULD be mewing since the day you were born, thats basically the natural tongue position. It's like telling people they should eat to not die jfl. Jfl at thinking if you are already deformed or anything 'mewing' will fix it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Norwooder, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
Thank you, this is definitely true, NOT mewing your whole life will cause deformities. Normies are retarded, you SHOULD be mewing since the day you were born, thats basically the natural tongue position. It's like telling people they should eat to not die jfl. Jfl at thinking if you are already deformed or anything 'mewing' will fix it
Yep.

Just watched few mewing 'transformation' videos and i felt like my iq dropped. In all of the videos the only difference that was made is literally going to a lower bodyfat, that's literally it, normies are such spergs jfl. Other noticeable differences in all the pictures i have seen is slightly different angle, different lighting and distance, and most importantly a better quality camera. There are some pictures where there is almost no difference jfl.
View attachment 147357
Jfl at this here, this guy literally just lost bf, and taken a pic with different camera, lighting and angle
View attachment 147359
This is the most hilarious to me. This here isn't a permanent change, it's just the effect that mewing does in the instant you do it, basically tucking in the hyoid bone. Another thing ofcourse is he lost bf jfl

Although I agree with the thread, those are bad examples. The first one did ascend, but mostly because of chewing, the second one did change the soft tissue on the upper lip (it's a bit more concave, and the mandible looks more forward, could be jutting though, so the upper lip is the only real evidence)

But yeah, most of the "transformations" are utter shit and it's just retarded people who take pictures with different angles/ light. 1 degree of difference in the camera angle is enough to give a false perception of result

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
Although I agree with the thread, those are bad examples. The first one did ascend, but mostly because of chewing, the second one did change the soft tissue on the upper lip (it's a bit more concave, and the mandible looks more forward, could be jutting though, so the upper lip is the only real evidence)

But yeah, most of the "transformations" are utter shit and it's just retarded people who take pictures with different angles/ light. 1 degree of difference in the camera angle is enough to give a false perception of result
Yeah i forgot to say that the first guy did ascend by lowering bf and chewing most probably, he developed his jaw well this way, but it isn't because of mewing. The last guy i don't agree, it's just different lighting, distance, and slightly different angle, plus he lost bf slightly and took both picw with a shitty camera, so just a small light difference causes different pics

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
guess you have watched 'subliminal tranformations'

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
guess you have watched 'subliminal tranformations'

Captura de Tela 2019 10 26 as 122043

It amazes me how stupid and low IQ these people are, can't they really see that both after pics she has a correct head posture, while in the before pics her head was tilted downwards, and the "result" is just from this... changing the head posture

These people have chimp IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Mewing is a pipe dream

Regular ordinary people are dumb as fuck and believe anything

• +1
I don't care about any of these transformation pics, but I'm still convinced of it.

There are reasons far more credible than these teenie selfies that serve as a low hanging fruits to make fun of.

@TsarTsar444
+ Most of mew videos are frauded because those guys are going through puberty so their bones just grow by nature

i learned about humans by playing fifa, its the most normie game out there and it has a live auction market that tells me their psychology

in a nutshell normies go with the herd, with emotions and how they feel in the moment

they make terrible investors because they dont care about it, they care more about being socially accepted but behind close doors if guaranteed anonymous status they are selfish and wont mind being dirty pricks

• +1
i learned about humans by playing fifa, its the most normie game out there and it has a live auction market that tells me their psychology

in a nutshell normies go with the herd, with emotions and how they feel in the moment

they make terrible investors because they dont care about it, they care more about being socially accepted but behind close doors if guaranteed anonymous status they are selfish and wont mind being dirty pricks
Extreme high iq post, legit. This is why i want to go my own way and not interact with normies in every day interaction tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787