The Benefits of Inceldom

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
When you're an incel, you often inevitably become a misanthropist, someone who dislikes and hates humanity. This often leads to the breakdown of all morals and ethics that one personally holds. Having no morals, ethics, and going into the workforce at a young age with a Nietzschean idea of what good or bad is can be a HUGE advantage. I spoke to family members who are investment bankers and stock brokers, they said they could easily have made more money if they chose to be immoral (not even necessarily illegal) but they couldn't do that because "i want to be able to go to bed at nice with peace of mind". An incel, especially one who's had a lot of time to think like I have due to my job as a lifeguard will most likely lose his morality and have no problem with making money at the expense of others.

This may be cope because surly their are lots of Chads who are douchebags in the business world as well, but going directly into it with this mentality will put you ahead because Chads usually develop this type of ideology as they get older and earn more money. Most people entered with good intentions, even Belfort did.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, kobecel, dogtown and 2 others
When you're an incel, you often inevitably become a misanthropist, someone who dislikes and hates humanity. This often leads to the breakdown of all morals and ethics that one personally holds. Having no morals, ethics, and going into the workforce at a young age with a Nietzschean idea of what good or bad is can be a HUGE advantage. I spoke to family members who are investment bankers and stock brokers, they said they could easily have made more money if they chose to be immoral (not even necessarily illegal) but they couldn't do that because "i want to be able to go to bed at nice with peace of mind". An incel, especially one who's had a lot of time to think like I have due to my job as a lifeguard will most likely lose his morality and have no problem with making money at the expense of others.

This may be cope because surly their are lots of Chads who are douchebags in the business world as well, but going directly into it with this mentality will put you ahead because Chads usually develop this type of ideology as they get older and earn more money. Most people entered with good intentions, even Belfort did.
go to bed with peace of mind, i ditched that cope mentality and started moneymaxxing like a real moroccan jfl

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Can’t get cucked and can’t get STDs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, kobecel and androidcel
indeed
but your face doesn't match your posts at all jfl

indeed
but your face doesn't match your posts at all jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, androidcel and badromance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, kobecel, badromance and 1 other person
“Im not a loser that’s why I havent lost my virginity”

Some incel in denial said that too me seriously, incels in denial are the worst.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and badromance
You also don't have to worried about be divorce raped since you won't be getting married

. An incel, especially one who's had a lot of time to think like I have due to my job as a lifeguard will most likely lose his morality and have no problem with making money at the expense of others.

I hope you brought the program I recommend ed you
That stuff is powerfull for Killerinstinctmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
You also don't have to worried about be divorce raped since you won't be getting married

U KOBECEL RE

Im still looking through it, there is a lot of content provided it looks good so far.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
c o p e
o
p
e

just fucking lol at thinking u are at some higher mental state of mind

:chad: high iq, low iq because most CEOs are dark triad chads. Part of dark triad personality is amorality

not having to deal with getting ur heart broken cuz youd have to be loved by someone at one point for that xd