The BEST Back Exercise

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
The T Bar Row MOGS when it comes to back development

Images 3

It gives an insane stretch on your upper back and contributes a SHITTON to width and thickness.

Also, the intervention of the V Bar Handle allows for an even better stretch for some reason. The angle you're pulling from allows your back muscles to do more work tbh.

Images 4

Also, you can get a super good range of motion if you use 10kg/ 25lbs plates. Even more than a standard barbell row.

Since the bar is thrust in a corner, you're eliminating a lot of momentum at play that's present when doing a standard row. It's like you're compensating for gravity automatically.

Images 6

If you want something purely for back
hypertrophy with ZERO lower back involvement and grip with an easy setup try the Chest Supported T Bar Row. Literally the best back exercise on the planet IMO but it's a machine and not necessarily present in every gym.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and GuyFromSingapore
@Arborist

Thoughts?

@Arborist

Thoughts?
I only do four compound exercises and this is one of them, but I do them with a hex bar and use the high handle.

you can also do one armed t-bar rows supplementary to it which allows you to get even more stretch (because your chest won't be in the way)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I like cable rows

I only do four compound exercises and this is one of them, but I do them with a hex bar and use the high handle.

you can also do one armed t-bar rows supplementary to it which allows you to get even more stretch (because your chest won't be in the way)

Based tbh. I like the Hex Bar

4 compound movements for the whole body?

4 compound movements for the whole body?
only things I've ever done are floor press, overhead press, t-bar rows and deadlifts.

only two accessories, lateral raises and hammer curls, this is what my entire physique was build on.

• Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend
only things I've ever done are floor press, overhead press, t-bar rows and deadlifts.

only two accessories, lateral raises and hammer curls, this is what my entire physique was build on.
Why not add in Chin Ups?

Impressive then, no forearm or calf training tho?

Why not add in Chin Ups?
I might have to change it up a little soon once I start bulking again because gaining any additional size/strength at this point is hard.

• +1
Reactions: smoothsexy and SoonToAscend
never needed it, 13 inch forearms, calves are close to 17 inch cold.
They were always like that or they just grew with training other body parts?

3071391 images 6

If your gym doesn't have this it's over for your back gains bruv

• So Sad
They were always like that or they just grew with training other body parts?
my forum name is my profession, I've been doing a labor job for over a decade, hence why these specific muscles were already developed, but they got bigger from training too, t-bar rows hit your forearms to an extent, so do deadlifts.

• +1
my forum name is my profession, I've been doing a labor job for over a decade, hence why these specific muscles were already developed, but they got bigger from training too, t-bar rows hit your forearms to an extent, so do deadlifts.
Psychical labor once again mogs all

Psychical labor once again mogs all
I only do it because I enjoy it and the government thinks I'm retarded and subsidizes the fuck out of any labor I do, which I then receive back through a third party construction, but I won't go into details about that.

• Love it

View attachment 1863661
It gives an insane stretch on your upper back and contributes a SHITTON to width and thickness.

Also, the intervention of the V Bar Handle allows for an even better stretch for some reason. The angle you're pulling from allows your back muscles to do more work tbh.

View attachment 1863663
Also, you can get a super good range of motion if you use 10kg/ 25lbs plates. Even more than a standard barbell row.

Since the bar is thrust in a corner, you're eliminating a lot of momentum at play that's present when doing a standard row. It's like you're compensating for gravity automatically.

View attachment 1863670

hypertrophy with ZERO lower back involvement and grip with an easy setup try the Chest Supported T Bar Row. Literally the best back exercise on the planet IMO but it's a machine and not necessarily present in every gym.
true but pullups mogg, btw there isnt a best exercise obviously everyones biomechanics are different.
just create and use and exercise that is optimal for you.

true but pullups mogg, btw there isnt a best exercise obviously everyones biomechanics are different.
just create and use and exercise that is optimal for you.
Yeah tbh I love chin ups 🤙😹🤙🤙😹🤙

View attachment 1863661

View attachment 1863663

View attachment 1863670

How do you rate this machine? (I use the top handles);