The best country to live in

D

Deleted member 29167

which one would you wanna move to if you were making like low-mid six figures remotely? I was thinking switzerland due to generally low taxes and cool mountains but maybe its kinda boring considering there aren't any major cities idk

what r your thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
lol why would you move to switzerland when you would be considered middle class with that income

cloud cuckoo land

true

where wd u go then, SEA?
probably tokyo shanghai or taiwan because i’m an orientalist

are you manlet? if not i would live in copenhagen

It depends on your ideals and the way of life you like to live.

I like semi poor countries way more than rich countries. In a semi poor country you can learn in a week more about human psychology than you would do in 10 years on a rich country. Also there is this vibe. I don't know why for example rich countries don't smell to anything, like they put sterilizers on them or something. When you reach a poor country you can smell food, people screaming, laughing, fighting, etc. I prefer that vibe honestly.

probably tokyo shanghai or taiwan because i’m an orientalist

are you manlet? if not i would live in copenhagen
im 184cm (6'0) but thats manlet in scandinavia anyway (i live in sweden)

swedens kinda mid though and taxes are high so i'd rather live elsewhere

which one would you wanna move to if you were making like low-mid six figures remotely? I was thinking switzerland due to generally low taxes and cool mountains but maybe its kinda boring considering there aren't any major cities idk

what r your thoughts
Bolivia mogs Switzerland to oblivion

what r your thoughts
You're making money remote, move to a cheap country to get a better living standard. Switzerland doesn't have low taxes and the average income is so much higher than in pretty much anywhere else that you'll be poor in there.

Like move to Turkey or something lol

I'd probably move to western chadstralia or something.
Six figures (if in £ or € or USD) is enough to live comfortably anywhere in the world if you're not a retard. No point in living with shitskins or in an impoverished country if money isn't an issue.

Last edited:
Azerbaijan

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
You're making money remote, move to a cheap country to get a better living standard. Switzerland doesn't have low taxes and the average income is so much higher than in pretty much anywhere else that you'll be poor in there.

Like move to Turkey or something lol

looks pretty low to me and also no capital gains tax

but yea what u said abt living standard is true

View attachment 2779866
looks pretty low to me and also no capital gains tax

but yea what u said abt living standard is true
There's some hidden taxes, it's complicated system in switzerland that I don't really understand but the tax percent for people is really like 40%. Not nearly the worst in Europe, but certainly no tax haven.

There's some hidden taxes, it's complicated system in switzerland that I don't really understand but the tax percent for people is really like 40%. Not nearly the worst in Europe, but certainly no tax haven.
im retarded i left out the actual tax %

doesn't seem high to me

Hello drop! How is life going, friend

Oops ignore the tag

Mumbai or New Delhi

im retarded i left out the actual tax %
View attachment 2779873

doesn't seem high to me
So I checked it out. It varies a lot between the cantons. Lowest is 22% in Canton of Zug and highest is in Geneva 48%. I'd imagine it's really expensive to live in Zug, since those lower tax places tend to be in highest demand.

In the slums of Rio de Janeiro

Heard great things about you hahaha

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
So I checked it out. It varies a lot between the cantons. Lowest is 22% in Canton of Zug and highest is in Geneva 48%. I'd imagine it's really expensive to live in Zug, since those lower tax places tend to be in highest demand.
yea ofc