The best drugs are always bad for you.

BecomingX

BecomingX

Bronze
Joined
Dec 30, 2025
Posts
272
Reputation
287
I love weed and alcohol but they make you and keep you fat as fuck. And they make you stink like shit. Depending on what you consume. Nic is alright but the best way is to inhale it, which means youre damaging your lungs and it'll damage your skin and other organs. I wish I had some other drug copes that I could party on and not have to worry about being fucked up the next day.
 
Alcoholic breath is high t
hop on pregab tho
 

Similar threads

Lefty Rankin
Replies
9
Views
64
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
deceit
Replies
19
Views
116
lowcl_
lowcl_
the zodiac
Replies
4
Views
31
the zodiac
the zodiac
bnugly
Replies
5
Views
43
polarpop
polarpop
roymustang
Replies
19
Views
73
roymustang
roymustang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top