The Best Nutrient for Men is ZINC for TWO IMPORTANT REASONS (Good arguments by pro nutritionist)

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo and nathan
Just chug milk, dark chochlate, liver and strawberries and you have all your vitamins,minerals et.c

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and ShawarmaFilth
Just chug milk, dark chochlate, liver and strawberries and you have all your vitamins,minerals et.c

Take your bro-science out of my thread faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and HTN_Mentalcel
Are you the guy who had a profile picture with a phoid having a pistol in her mouth? Pla send source

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Are you the guy who had a profile picture with a phoid having a pistol in her mouth? Pla send source

Can you faggots fantasise about losing your virginity with movie actresses in your dms pls?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchslayer and ShawarmaFilth

I would say best form of zinc is zinc picolinate.
It is the most effective, tested on myself.
50mg is optimal dosage and this literally ended my acne
I was on accutane for year that did nothing then i discover 50mg zinc picolinate and one week and its gone

Also noticed immune system boost

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
I was on accutane for year that did nothing then i discover 50mg zinc picolinate and one week and its gone

It just causes a copper deficiency if you suppliment, just eat it from foods, id dont see why you should suppliment apart from d3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, ShawarmaFilth and Gaygymmaxx

Not to mention picolinate is easy on the gut microbiomd

Image montage ahh information film

your the one spamming suppliments like magnesium, your diet is awful :lul:

You know better than dieticians and / or people such as myself that have actually been trialling these supplements for years and years. Fuck off little shit with your dunning krueger retardedness.

Why the fuck do we have pricks like you here ruining the forum? Fuck off to another thread.

• Hmm...
It just causes a copper deficiency if you suppliment, just eat it from foods, id dont see why you should suppliment apart from d3
Because overdosing zinc has own benefits, especially when youre on popular org medications that weaken your immune system, not to mention eating 50mg zinc from foods would fuck up your gymcel plan and caloric deficit

Yes! It causes a copper deficiency if you suppliment it SUPPLIMENT it.

Man can't even spell supplement and he is talking to others about the science of nutrition and supplementation. Kid just fuck off from my thread.

• JFL

Man can't even spell supplement and he is talking to others about the science of nutrition and supplementation. Kid just fuck off from my thread.
How to fix copper deficiency i got from zinc?
Do you have any copper vendors cuz they are hard to get in my area?

You know better than dieticians and / or people such as myself that have actually been trialling these supplements for years and years. Fuck off little shit with your dunning krueger retardedness.

Why the fuck do we have pricks like you here ruining the forum? Fuck off to another thread.

I dont understand whats hard to understand, you shouldnt be deficient in anything, why make these thread about this one mineral/vitamin, its pointless.

thomas delauer is a steriod user/TRT yet i beleive claims fake natty. Already there is a massive problem with that

• +1
thomas delauer is a steriod user/TRT yet i beleive claims fake natty. Already there is a massive problem with that
that charging cable

• +1
Reactions: Achilles