The Best Orthodontic Treatment [CHINCELS GTFIH]

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
Introduction
Orthodontics with braces has been used for decades to straighten teeth in early when all the permanent teeth have appeared, and although effective in forcing the teeth into straighter alignment, it's important to recognise that there are well-documented disadvantages. Along with leaving the underlying causes of crooked teeth untreated, traditional orthodontic techniques have several other risks or limitations including surgery, enamel and root damage as well as the high likelihood of relapse, unless a permanent commitment is made to wearing a fixed or removable retainer.

What to Look For
  • If you go to an orthodontist and ask them the main causes of malocclusion and crooked teeth and they answer "all genetics", do not pay for treatment and leave the office.
  • Ask your orthodontist if they offer any other appliances that are not braces or invisalign. If they do not, leave the office.
  • If your orthodontist wants to treat you with a headgear that is used to restrict the growth of the upper jaw, DO NOT START TREATMENT. YOU WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.
  • If your orthodontist recommends extractions, do not start treatment.
  • If your orthodontist doesn't tell you about the harmful effects of improper tongue posture, mouth breathing, lack of chewing, do not start treatment. If they really cared about your face they would tell you this
  • If your orthodontist is retarded, do not start treatment.
Best Treatment
Look for an orthodontist that focuses on preventative orthodontic treatment. I recommend looking into this website called https://myobrace.com/. In their website they apply similar principles to orthotropics and they actually explain the causes of crooked teeth and malocclusion. "The Myobrace®System is preventive pre-orthodontic treatment that focuses on addressing the underlying causes of crooked teeth, often without the need for braces or extraction of teeth, unlocking natural growth and development. Treatment is best suited to children aged 3 to 15 and involves using a series of removable intra-oral appliances that are worn for 1-2 hours each day plus overnight while sleeping." It can be used for adults as well.

The great thing about this site is that it allows you to find a practitioner around your area that uses it. They have treatment areas in the US, Russia, Europe, Japan, Australia, and used in over 100 countries.

You just have to go to this link: https://myobrace.com/en-us/find-my-practitioner
Type in your country and zip code and visit the office that is best for you.

@Alexanderr I think this needs to be in BOTB, so shitty orthodontic treatment can be prevented.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, lungorichard, Deleted member 14693 and 6 others
Introduction
Orthodontics with braces has been used for decades to straighten teeth in early when all the permanent teeth have appeared, and although effective in forcing the teeth into straighter alignment, it's important to recognise that there are well-documented disadvantages. Along with leaving the underlying causes of crooked teeth untreated, traditional orthodontic techniques have several other risks or limitations including surgery, enamel and root damage as well as the high likelihood of relapse, unless a permanent commitment is made to wearing a fixed or removable retainer.

What to Look For
  • If you go to an orthodontist and ask them the main causes of malocclusion and crooked teeth and they answer "all genetics", do not pay for treatment and leave the office.
  • Ask your orthodontist if they offer any other appliances that are not braces or invisalign. If they do not, leave the office.
  • If your orthodontist wants to treat you with a headgear that is used to restrict the growth of the upper jaw, DO NOT START TREATMENT. YOU WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.
  • If your orthodontist doesn't tell you about the harmful effects of improper tongue posture, mouth breathing, lack of chewing, do not start treatment. If they really cared about your face they would tell you this
Best Treatment
Look for an orthodontist that focuses on preventative orthodontic treatment. I recommend looking into this website called https://myobrace.com/. In their website they apply similar principles to orthotropics and they actually explain the causes of crooked teeth and malocclusion. "The Myobrace®System is preventive pre-orthodontic treatment that focuses on addressing the underlying causes of crooked teeth, often without the need for braces or extraction of teeth, unlocking natural growth and development. Treatment is best suited to children aged 3 to 15 and involves using a series of removable intra-oral appliances that are worn for 1-2 hours each day plus overnight while sleeping." It can be used for adults as well.

The great thing about this site is that it allows you to find a practitioner around your area that uses it. They have treatment areas in the US, Russia, Europe, Japan, Australia, and used in over 100 countries.

You just have to go to this link: https://myobrace.com/en-us/find-my-practitioner

@Alexanderr I think this needs to be in BOTB, so shitty orthodontic treatment can be prevented.
Good thread.

Introduction

What to Look For
Best Treatment

Good thread but how does this fix chincels?

myobrace is very uncomfortable and adds more on the teeth if anything. Alot of threads about it on TGW tbh

Good thread but how does this fix chincels?

myobrace is very uncomfortable and adds more on the teeth if anything. Alot of threads about it on TGW tbh
yes it does

if this thread is botb worthy might as well put my shit in it

Introduction

What to Look For
This part is legit BOTB worthy. It would save me thousands of words from explaining people what to look for when you are getting orthodontic treatment. Too bad that you mentioned myobrace tho. That ruined the thread...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Anchor_Ship
I actually tried an off-brand Myobrace three years ago when I first discovered mewing and hoped to use it as way to cheat myself to habitually mew. Not only did it not really work for that, but it left me permanent scarring in my cheek area and was pretty uncomfortable to wear. If you go the legit route and have this done professionally it could be worth your while though who knows.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
This part is legit BOTB worthy. It would save me thousands of words from explaining people what to look for when you are getting orthodontic treatment. Too bad that you mentioned myobrace tho. That ruined the thread...
dm me and we can talk about it

Introduction

What to Look For
Best Treatment

I already went to a myobrace appointment and the doctor simply told me to wear braces and nothing else. Myobrace is something for kids, if you're an adult you won't get anything out of it. Basically, they have a system that stimulates mewing, and this helps to straighten children's teeth. but if you're already old, it won't work for you. If you want to practice mewing, simply expand your palate, maintain good posture and strengthen your tongue if the previous two things are not enough. But what you said about choosing an orthodontist is pretty accurate, don't do extractions or anything like that

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad