the best raters/indicators for good looks

othersitedown

othersitedown

fat white woman lover
if you're well-liked by children then you're probably good-looking. they instinctively know what facial features are indicators of attractiveness and good health without it being influenced by things like bias. they're also extremely honest.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, subhuman incel, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
babies always smile at me

• Love it
Reactions: othersitedown
if you're well-liked by children then you're probably good-looking. they instinctively know what facial features are indicators of attractiveness and good health without it being influenced by things like bias. they're also extremely honest.
If kids stare at yii js it the same

Pedo post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, subhuman incel, Dystopian and 2 others
people are generally nice to you and want to be your friend.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
thats why they always cry when they see me ...

Babies stare at me for minutes (even when I stop looking at them) with neutral facial expression. It is so uncomfortable.

children and animals naturally hate me and animals tend to attack me for no reason

Calls and messages from women

This is slightly autistic but slightly true.

Also the more accurate one is just the vibe/attitude that random people give you. Most people are always nicer to attractive people naturally

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel