THE BEST TIME TO MASTURBATE IS IN THE MORNING

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

autogynephilia and proud whore (I like BULLS)
IN THE MORNING THE TESTOSTERONE ARE HIGHEST AND EJACULATION DONT SEEM TO AFFECT TESTOSTERONE, ONLY RAISES PROLACTIN WHAT DECREASES DOPAMINE AND THAT CAUSE THE REFRACTORY PERIOD, IS TRUE THAT PROLACTIN DECREASES TESTOSTERONE BUT I DONT KNOW WHY EJACULATION DOESNT.THIS IS BECAUSE 7 DAYS AFTER YOUR TESTOSTERONE WILL RAISE A 45% AND IF YOU EJACULATED IN THE MORNING YOUR MORNING LEVELS IN THE 7 DAY WILL RAISE A LOT AND THE CONTINUE THE CYCLE EJACULATIN THAT SAME MORNING.

THOUGHTS? :incel: :incel: :incel: :chad::chad::chad::chad:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, 5'7 zoomer, Arditi and 1 other person
0 + many such cases

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, 5'7 zoomer and imabetanumale
fucking hate how testosterone gives me acne

always get acne at some point after masturbating

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Detective, Sonny Black and 1 other person
fucking hate how testosterone gives me acne

always get acne at some point after masturbating
Shouldn't you get less acne with masturbating because of lower test levels in the aftermath

• +1
Reactions: imabetanumale
Shouldn't you get less acne with masturbating because of lower test levels in the aftermath
ejaculating doesnt lower your testosterone

IN THE MORNING THE TESTOSTERONE ARE HIGHEST AND EJACULATION DONT SEEM TO AFFECT TESTOSTERONE, ONLY RAISES PROLACTIN WHAT DECREASES DOPAMINE AND THAT CAUSE THE REFRACTORY PERIOD, IS TRUE THAT PROLACTIN DECREASES TESTOSTERONE BUT I DONT KNOW WHY EJACULATION DOESNT.THIS IS BECAUSE 7 DAYS AFTER YOUR TESTOSTERONE WILL RAISE A 45% AND IF YOU EJACULATED IN THE MORNING YOUR MORNING LEVELS IN THE 7 DAY WILL RAISE A LOT AND THE CONTINUE THE CYCLE EJACULATIN THAT SAME MORNING.

nofap lilbro

bro im jewish and in scientology you should never masturbate even ejaculate it's an unspoken in hollywood and elite circles, atleast try as best as you can the way you feel after 7 days don't compare to a solid 3 months streak where all the semen has been reabsorbed by the body

bro im jewish and in scientology you should never masturbate even ejaculate it's an unspoken in hollywood and elite circles, atleast try as best as you can the way you feel after 7 days don't compare to a solid 3 months streak where all the semen has been reabsorbed by the body
ok

what about the testosterone boost that comes after 7 days of not nutting
but more days of abstinence dont increase your testosterone
1-6a03cbfef1.jpg
2-136fafa719.jpg
3-6189bad691.jpg
4-de6b7e8f66.jpg

that is the original article of the 7 day peak of testosterone
Aren't you still depleting yourself from a lot of nutrients from ejaculating anyway (lots of protein, zinc, magnesium, calcium which could go for your bones, etc)? I don't see why it would be good to put it to waste on the 7th day

• +1
  • +1
Aren't you still depleting yourself from a lot of nutrients from ejaculating anyway (lots of protein, zinc, magnesium, calcium which could go for your bones, etc)? I don't see why it would be good to put it to waste on the 7th day
this is what i found on internet seems to be a little bit of the diary intake

this is what i found on internet seems to be a little bit of the diary intake View attachment 2343831
Is that what's present in mililiters of cum?

I've heard people say your testosterone levels can increase after around 3 weeks of nofap like how they increase in the 7 days, idk how true that is cause I couldn't find many studies on jewgle

cope maxxing

its not the TEST, but the prolactin
fuck, you may be onto something. but in that case why do vitamin D supplements, which I need because I have a severe deficiency, give me acne too?

says that orgasm increased HAVING AN ORGASM AFTER 3 WEEKS OF ABSTINENCE, TESTOSTERONE WERE NO HIGH BEFORE THE ORGASM.
"However, a significant increase in basal testosterone levels were observed following the period of abstinence (F(5, 45) 6.72, P0.029; condition erect, Fig. 1c)"

doesnt that mean testosterone was higher before the orgasm? It didnt seem to show the levels fell down after that period of time unless after the orgasm

Nah Its not My dick can barely get hard in the morning

cope maxxing

"However, a significant increase in basal testosterone levels were observed following the period of abstinence (F(5, 45) 6.72, P0.029; condition erect, Fig. 1c)"

doesnt that mean testosterone was higher before the orgasm? It didnt seem to show the levels fell down after that period of time unless after the orgasm
Sexual arousal (timepoint: 30 min) and masturba-
tion-induced orgasm (timepoint: 40 min) did not aect
testosterone concentrations either before or after absti-
nence (P> 0.05). However, a signi®cant increase in
basal testosterone levels were observed following the
period of abstinence (F(5, 45) 6.72, P0.029; con-
dition eect, Fig. 1c).

is talking about arousal and orgasm change in testosterone induced

Sexual arousal (timepoint: 30 min) and masturba-
tion-induced orgasm (timepoint: 40 min) did not aect
testosterone concentrations either before or after absti-
nence (P> 0.05). However, a signi®cant increase in
basal testosterone levels were observed following the
period of abstinence (F(5, 45) 6.72, P0.029; con-
dition eect, Fig. 1c).

is talking about arousal and orgasm change in testosterone induced
it means orgasm and sexual arousal produced elevated leveles of testosterone, but resting leveles were the same that before the abstinence