The best way to find out what you look like...

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
...is placing a camera (your phone) somewhere on a shelf or a similar object not too far up or down, press record and then just walk up and down through the picture a couple of times like you would if you were just casually walking down the road somewhere. so you can see your whole body in motion and from all angles.

once you look good in that, you know you really do look good. srs. I'll use this for reference for everything from now on. selfies and all that are cope.

*also in my case I have to use the back camera of my phone because front is trash for some reason.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Merćer, Stallone, lilhorizontal32 and 9 others
I wanna kms because of my posture everytime i do this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LooksJourney, sorrowfulsad and 6 others
...is placing a camera (your phone) somewhere on a shelf or a similar object not too far up or down, press record and then just walk up and down through the picture a couple of times like you would if you were just casually walking down the road somewhere. so you can see your whole body in motion and from all angles.

once you look good in that, you know you really do look good. srs. I'll use this for reference for everything from now on. selfies and all that are cope.

*also in my case I have to use the back camera of my phone because front is trash for some reason.

agreed underrated thread. Selfies are horrible, most girls don't actually use their selfie camera to take pics, only the mid tier and belows use them.

I look like a Chad due to height and frame. Face is really all that matters though.

height and frame are like an amplifier for your face
Not really. Height and frame are just necessary for appeal. The only real standard for those is you can't be a framecel or heightcel. Everything after that is about your face with the exception of some mentally ill 30+ year old size queens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
I always look good when I do what you described, but I always look shit in mirror selfies. Makes me uncertain of what I actually look like tbh

all cope, how girls react to you is how you acrually look like.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
It really depends on the camera level
When placed beneath the eye level , it makes my eye area look completely different than in mirror
Why arent mirrors accurate tho?

It really depends on the camera level
When placed beneath the eye level , it makes my eye area look completely different than in mirror
Why arent mirrors accurate tho?
imo mirror is bad because you'll subconciously adjust angles, posture, etc and focus on specific features rather than everything

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Lolcel
Not really. Height and frame are just necessary for appeal. The only real standard for those is you can't be a framecel or heightcel. Everything after that is about your face with the exception of some mentally ill 30+ year old size queens.
True, I have seen fat guys with hot girls in college, and all of them have this in common, they are super tall and have a big frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Fuck phone cameras I Look good asf in motion

I look way better in motion due to my mogger frame, and my face looks like a solid 6.5 in motion but always looks more awkward in pics.