The better you look the harder it will be for you to get girls

theonewhorisesabove

theonewhorisesabove

Iron
THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD IF YOU READ IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH THEN IT WILL MAKE PERFECT SENSE

So I’m pretty sure we all know a girl in our life who is easy going, talks to all the guys and doesn’t necessarily find the men that they do interact with attractive in the slightest. Obvious tactic used to make the girl feel better about themselves installing the idea that the person they are talking to likes them. You will see a fat dude with acne all over his face talk to an attractive girl and even manage to strike an engaging conversation with them. Here are some things that I will note
  • It is not because they are more charismatic than you(maybe they are)
  • It is not because they are more sociable compared to you

They simply just don’t look good, it will be hard for a women to validate their opinion based, on things such as looks and how people in public view you. Fact of the matter is, these are the same people to take the girl that you wanted. Girls are simple, they want affection and as long as they are truly entertained it doesn’t matter who it is they will sacrifice their time to be with you. Which brings me to my next claim. When you look good and I mean genuinely look good your holding your self up to a certain stand point where people must abide by if they want to be with you.
For instance take a look at these two people
IMG 0668

One of them clearly looks better than the other right? You know this and so does the girl which is exactly why she will gravitate to the guy who makes her feel better about her personal self esteem. Truth is, most girls are actually jealous of guys, they will see an attractive guy and naturally assume that he’s talking to multiple women or that he’s simply full of himself, I experience this jealousy not just from guys in my class but mostly the girls. It’s like when they look at you all they see is a face, rather than an actual person who is capable of interacting with you kind of sad when you think about it.

I know this was kind of a Short mega thread but because I have test tomorrow and homework to catch up on bye guys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: uksucks, cannotbeasked, stamaster21 and 15 others
Good outlook, upvoting because you mentioned memento

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and theonewhorisesabove
id say its harder only if they are going for looksmatch

just date down the smv scale like most guys do when going for casual hookups, this is the rule of thumb in this day and age

either you date down, have some halo (fame halo, career halo and so on) or go social-circle pill

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, theonewhorisesabove and Suns9999
No wonder i get no girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks and Suns9999
No wonder i get no girls
Yeah man you’d be surprised by how many good looking people are single. It’s either because they are socially awkward or just look too good for their own sake. Really a gift and a curse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Xangsane, Spawn and 5 others
this thread is an entire contradiction opposed to all the shit i learned surrounding the 🖤💊

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, stamaster21, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
so looks and height don’t actually matter in attracting the opposite sex? les gooooo :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible and cooldude1231
this thread is an entire contradiction opposed to all the shit i learned surrounding the 🖤💊
why did you laugh react me nigga :lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69 and Suns9999
good thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Suns9999 and theonewhorisesabove
Its like half true But the struggles of being chad are very easy i think

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
@greycel whats ur opinion on this? i think it makes sense especially when some chads are socially awkward because eyes are always on them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Suns9999 and greycel
repping because it helps me cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, autistic_tendencies and Suns9999
@greycel whats ur opinion on this? i think it makes sense especially when some chads are socially awkward because eyes are always on them
Yeah they reduce you to your looks simply put
They don't see you for you are, and are constantly reminded of it in the presence of even other women.

It's one of the many reasons for why High HTN - Low Chadlite is ideal for best quality of life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Suns9999 and lowtiernormiechad
repping because it helps me cope
It shouldn't tbh

You're looking at it the wrong way

It's saying that "too good =/= Ideal", not that Bad = Ideal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Suns9999 and hunkymonkey69
It shouldn't tbh

You're looking at it the wrong way

It's saying that "too good =/= Ideal", not that Bad = Ideal.
but now i can think that im too good looking for girls and thats why i dont have a gf

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ryanlovestolooksmax and greycel
yes bro i heard hernan drago is incel virgin, he must be on this forum

• JFL
Sounds like a cope theory for mid looking normies ngl. LIfe is about having the best face.
Mid girls know they can't have REAL ltrs with men with good faces. Women are way more black pilled than you realize. They're the ones who heavily enforce looksmatched couples.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, DarkAscender and copingvolcel
Problem with your theory is if you take a guy who is muscular and good looking and put him on Tinder, he will get hundreds of matches.

Truth is, for hooking up AND for relationships, looks matters. The only time looks doesn't matter is if you're attracting girls as a beta provider, but in that case, the relationship holds by the thin thread that is your career, if you lose your job, you lose the girl, whereas your looks, you can never lose them. Guys get older and take care of their looks and they manage to still slay in their old age, with women close to their age range obviously.

But sure, keep telling yourself you're better off not improving yourself. Keep coping!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Suns9999 and DarkAscender
Sounds like a cope theory for mid looking normies ngl. LIfe is about having the best face.
Mid girls know they can't have REAL ltrs with men with good faces. Women are way more black pilled than you realize. They're the ones who heavily enforce looksmatched couples.
best face and body actually but otherwise yes

• JFL
This only applies to good looking guys that are socially awkward or have literally no social status. No such thing as “looking too good” for girls unless your face is giga striking with no harmony. Good looking dudes will always be more successful with women. Cope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, Suns9999 and Zenis
Yeah man you’d be surprised by how many good looking people are single. It’s either because they are socially awkward or just look too good for their own sake. Really a gift and a curse
Good looking people aren’t socially awkward retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Framemogger69 and Suns9999
This only applies to good looking guys that are socially awkward or have literally no social status. No such thing as “looking too good” for girls unless your face is giga striking with no harmony. Good looking dudes will always be more successful with women. Cope
Yes exactly and it’s rare for a good lokkkng dude to have no social skills and be low status

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and DarkAscender
True, but I also mentioned being socially awkward. In addition to when you look good that’s the only thing people will perceive you as. Why most people say things such as attractive people are stupid. Which just isn’t true. So is it really cope? Nah just logic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Suns9999 and DarkAscender
You’d be surprised, step outside of media and you will see
Cope they aren’t, positive reinforcement in life leads to being low inhib and being naturelly confident

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, gookcelriceR and DarkAscender
True, but I also mentioned being socially awkward. In addition to when you look good that’s the only thing people will perceive you as. Why most people say things such as attractive people are stupid. Which just isn’t true. So is it really cope? Nah just logic
Not true tbh, if you’re attractive many people will be more friendly to you. And respect you automatically. Its only ppl that are jealous that will think that way. Unless you act like an actual asshole, ppl would mostly think and act positive towards you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and gookcelriceR
Best face and whatever for body (just low bf enough for bone structure to show).
Cope.

You can't tell me this (my old physique):

3c78d4170a3c4cd1880704fef3fbca69 610xh

is better than this (my current physique):

Progresspics

This is what I'm aiming for:

20eb13e9fb841a7a384edc92112c2e0d 443314844
B7ec7240028a2e4711b2c9a4c770e309 3633120462

Truth is, muscles do matter, that's a :redpill: but it's true nonetheless. Guys on the TRP subreddit get laid with that look on dating apps and through cold approach in nightclubs. So no, you can't tell me muscles don't matter.

Obviously, someone who has never lifted before has no idea of the effect muscles have on a guy not only in dating but in how people treat you. Last year, I stopped lifting, lost most of my gains got super skinny and honestly, it had a major impact on my self confidence and also in how people treated me. I have this friend who is very muscular and people are literally afraid of him, like they get out of his way on the sidewalk to not accidentally bump into him and we're around the same height but he is way bigger than me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked, theonewhorisesabove, Suns9999 and 2 others
Cope they aren’t, positive reinforcement in life leads to being low inhib and being naturelly confident
This only applies to people who have been GL for the majority of their lives.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and gookcelriceR
Not true tbh, if you’re attractive many people will be more friendly to you. And respect you automatically. It’s only ppl that are jealous that will think that way. Unless you act like an actual asshole, ppl would mostly think and act positive towards you.
Friendly? Yes. respect? No I’ve seen the pros and cons
ill make a part 2, with REAL LIFE proof if it’s cope. Okay I’m heading to school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Xangsane
Good thread my little buddy.
I know this was kind of a Short mega thread but because I have test tomorrow and homework to catch up on bye guys
Ye, ye, go finish your homework bro :cool:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and theonewhorisesabove
every girl at my school thinks I am a whore, my Instagram is filled with woman complimenting me under my posts and 80% of my followers are woman, as you can assume I only really get short-term flings, it's a little frustrating tbhngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Xangsane and theonewhorisesabove
THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD IF YOU READ IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH THEN IT WILL MAKE PERFECT SENSE

So I’m pretty sure we all know a girl in our life who is easy going, talks to all the guys and doesn’t necessarily find the men that they do interact with attractive in the slightest. Obvious tactic used to make the girl feel better about themselves installing the idea that the person they are talking to likes them. You will see a fat dude with acne all over his face talk to an attractive girl and even manage to strike an engaging conversation with them. Here are some things that I will note

They simply just don’t look good, it will be hard for a women to validate their opinion based, on things such as looks and how people in public view you. Fact of the matter is, these are the same people to take the girl that you wanted. Girls are simple, they want affection and as long as they are truly entertained it doesn’t matter who it is they will sacrifice their time to be with you. Which brings me to my next claim. When you look good and I mean genuinely look good your holding your self up to a certain stand point where people must abide by if they want to be with you.
View attachment 3164252View attachment 3164260

One of them clearly looks better than the other right? You know this and so does the girl which is exactly why she will gravitate to the guy who makes her feel better about her personal self esteem. Truth is, most girls are actually jealous of guys, they will see an attractive guy and naturally assume that he’s talking to multiple women or that he’s simply full of himself, I experience this jealousy not just from guys in my class but mostly the girls. It’s like when they look at you all they see is a face, rather than an actual person who is capable of interacting with you kind of sad when you think about it.

I think it makes sense, they know that pretty boys will cheat on them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove and Suns9999

I made multiple threads about why women are actually frightened of chads and make a whole set of baseless assumptions on him just because of his looks.
Anxious attachment is rotting young women’s brains.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever, theonewhorisesabove, jué and 1 other person
Then women would believe they’re fucking so many women are talking to so many women

• JFL
Why

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove and Suns9999
ive seen this dynamic happen when i was on campus , a hot latina 5'3 sexy body built for sex, amazing hip to wait ratio , cute young face, the body was a 10/10 and the face was a 6.5/10. And she was dating some slightly out of shape latino dude who was 5'9. I was in shock but guess how many times ive seen this in real life, ALMOST NEVER these things are very rare.

• JFL
ive seen this dynamic happen when i was on campus , a hot latina 5'3 sexy body built for sex, amazing hip to wait ratio , cute young face, the body was a 10/10 and the face was a 6.5/10. And she was dating some slightly out of shape latino dude who was 5'9. I was in shock but guess how many times ive seen this in real life, ALMOST NEVER these things are very rare.
lmao “built for sex” and yeah what you saw was an outlier, and outliers don’t make the rule, don’t let that fool you, besides you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors and one last thing, did you estimate their heights or did you directly verify with them?

so you end up with women having sex and short term flings with chad/tyrone and getting in ltr with much lower ranking men in terms of looks. Usually said women is in thr 5-7.5/10 range and men will go insane and say look at who this cute/attractive girl is dating, hes not special hes not tyrone/chad why can't it be me. Usually Its about those guys being in the right place and time in that womens life, you see these women date those guys for a 1-3 years then go back into the mating market to fuck chad/tyrone with short-term flings and the cycle repeats itself.

Actual cope

damn chad was actually incel all along 😥:lul::lul:
this greycel really convinced me

• So Sad
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove
lmao “built for sex” and yeah what you saw was an outlier, and outliers don’t make the rule, don’t let that fool you, besides you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors and one last thing, did you estimate their heights or did you directly verify with them?
i seen her in real life, heck she asked me to help her with the pc to setup classes, i so i phsyically saw her on campus, she kept doing this weird flirting shit then acted clueless. Once she couldnt get the class she wanted and she was like fuck me fuck my life. Then two days later is her again and she grabs my hands and puts it on her tighs and says look how strong ive gotten. I tried to make a move on her at a romantic spot on campus and she said she had a dude. Netx thing you know she is looking down on campus when ever she sees me and gives the lick i hope he doesnt come over here.

As for the boyfriend i could estimate hes height by looking at pics of them together. And yes this is very rare dynamic ive only seen this in real life maybe 5 times in 15+ years.