The biggest black pill surgically is that it can't make you white

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Like you would gain more value in your quality of life if surgery could give you an European skull not even middle easterners can fraud that shit the levantine arabs can vaguely fraud it but there lateral orbitals and the ramus isn't as sharp as an Europeans.

That is the biggest fucking black pill you would be better being a 5/10 white than probably an 8/10 Indian as hard as it is to accept it.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 15099, RealLooksmaxxer and 5 others
Michael Rainey Jr Yes GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and reptiles
Literally just get bimax,rhino, orbital decompression, and hydroquinonemaxx to be med its ez nigga.

PUT👏 IN👏 THE👏WORK👏...NIGGER👏👏👏👏👏

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anactualdude, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 15099 and 7 others
eppley massive forehead implant:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 10615
Literally just get bimax,rhino, orbital decompression, and hydroquinonemaxx to be med its ez nigga.

PUT👏 IN👏 THE👏WORK👏...NIGGER👏👏👏👏👏

You'll still look curry just a better looking curry I want to know how to get a full nordic skull like the ones find in denmark

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
eppley massive forehead implant:ROFLMAO:

God tier morph and side profile 2

You need a cranial shape like that it's very refined TBQH this is the only morph I have seen online where they actually almost changed race oviously the brown skin fucks it over but the bones are germanic tier

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, .👽., JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
You'll still look curry just a better looking curry I want to know how to get a full nordic skull like the ones find in denmark

Lightskin chadpreets are basically *👀looks around for gamma👀* meds.

Are meds even white ? I mean genetically there clearly distinct way more white than curry and arabs but like they are still distinct the only white passing populations in europe are the dorians I think an Indo european steppe group curries with 0 abo or neolethic iran dna legit would 100 percent look nordic easily easily

Race is cope for everyone but indians
The racepill should just be called the indianpill cause that’s the only race it actually applies to

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD, .👽. and 3 others
Biggest blackpill is the ntpill

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Mr.cope, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD and SubhumanCurrycel
So you’re telling me bimax won’t turn me into this?
E4AE6FFC 8F94 4D9C B170 07618C85E512

@volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Shrek2OnDvD, Lmao and 1 other person
They don’t
That’s Indian delusion

race has nothing to do with skin color… even very pale Arabs don’t look euro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, .👽., Lmao and 3 others
They don’t
That’s Indian delusion

It’s nose shape, skull height and eye colour tbh

• +1
Reactions: loksr, Deleted member 756 and Biggdink
They don’t
That’s Indian delusion

Levantines look psedo white everything else is correct though

They don’t
That’s Indian delusion

They literally do, hrithik was mistaken for being spaniard, idgaf what anyone has to say.

• Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles
Basically just be good-looking. Race won’t matter as much

They literally do, hrithik was mistaken for being spaniard, idgaf what anyone has to say.

Htrik looks like a tanned white guy like germanic almost in some pictures in fact him with the perfection mask looks like a tanned german why ? he's high in sinthastha or nordic dna

Yea mostly skull shape , that’s why ethnics look weird after rhino

Unironically true tbqh it's why MJ still looks black after rhino and skin bleaching he has phenotypical black traits

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
Curries or middle eastern have skulls that are close to Caucasoid tbh But pheno kills their appeal though

ok man if that helps you cope

most ethnics where i live are very lightskin and avoid sun like a plague

Htrik looks like a tanned white guy like germanic almost in some pictures in fact him with the perfection mask looks like a tanned german why ? he's high in sinthastha or nordic dna
lmfao and??? Again get a bimax, rhinoplasty, and get oribital decompression to set your eyes more back into your skull so that they become hooded by your browridge, and then finally lighten your skin. Jfl

ok man if that helps you cope

most ethnics where i live are very lightskin and avoid sun like a plague
Jfl, again i never mentioned it was just skin color, thats why i said to get the other surgical procedures.

Curries or middle eastern have skulls that are close to Caucasoid tbh But pheno kills their appeal though
Caaucasoid is a retarded cope you telling me gulf arabs and curries look like whites ? it's just so differen't

Caaucasoid is a retarded cope you telling me gulf arabs and curries look like whites ? it's just so differen't
Who cares about this shit tbh just try to fix your failos as realistically as you can though. Time moves fast

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
View attachment 1383742

You need a cranial shape like that it's very refined TBQH this is the only morph I have seen online where they actually almost changed race oviously the brown skin fucks it over but the bones are germanic tier
so like this black guy?

8f25b6ae086d1a769c8ee6568d46fde5

oh wait according to you @LondonVillie and @Preston
this guy is white because these are bones only white people can have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and datboijj
Like you would gain more value in your quality of life if surgery could give you an European skull not even middle easterners can fraud that shit the levantine arabs can vaguely fraud it but there lateral orbitals and the ramus isn't as sharp as an Europeans.

That is the biggest fucking black pill you would be better being a 5/10 white than probably an 8/10 Indian as hard as it is to accept it.
And im over here complaining about being too cheap to spend money on height surgery. Damn that's a rough black pill you found here. I can only imagine being a 5'2" balding Indian framecel. That is the ultimate true cel. I really have a lot going for me.

And im over here complaining about being too cheap to spend money on height surgery. Damn that's a rough black pill you found here. I can only imagine being a 5'2" balding Indian framecel. That is the ultimate true cel. I really have a lot going for me.

Im. Not 5 2 im 6 1 with relatively full hair but i get your point curries are short i thank fuck im decently tall

so like this black guy?

View attachment 1383775
oh wait according to you @LondonVillie and @Preston
this guy is white because these are bones only white people can have

If he drank the blood of vishnu then in his next life he may get the luxury of being a white chad even my morph doesnt look white the bones look white the skull doesn't but even still i think im fair in saying that morph is a lot whiter than that black morph.

And ive never seen a black guy with a white skull shape only some levant arabs.

@Preston bhai is it fair to claim that morph is whiter than the black dude posted here?

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and datboijj
just cope with hair to cover forehead tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj
After looking at the OP and reading "The biggest black pill surgically", I already knew what the rest of the words were going to be

@thecel
  • MSE : +10 mm upper intermolar
  • Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening
  • Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width ( narrows the neurocranium only & doesn’t narrow zygomas & doesn’t narrow zygomatic processes )
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
  • OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation & due to orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
  • Le Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face length
  • Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancement
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length
  • Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
  • Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
  • 15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation
  • Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth
  • Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness
  • Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence
  • Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL
  • Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL
  • Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
  • Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants
  • Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification

• +1
@thecel

Thats a tad bit untealistic bro

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Mixed races and phenos looks way more better than fully cumskin examples most of the psl gods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and reptiles
Im. Not 5 2 im 6 1 with relatively full hair but i get your point curries are short i thank fuck im decently tall
Oh I know you're a chadpreet. I saw your lean maxing transformation. I wasn't talking about you. I was speaking on the behalf of the mega manlet Indians who ive seen here who say they've been through the ringer. Also I am not that short either, I am a N-HTN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back