the biggest cuck in my class got a gf

D

Deleted member 9819

packrunner
this nigga who's like 5'10 4psl and orbits the chad in his friend group got a gf, and the gf mogs him brutally, she has one of the best hip-waist ratio i've ever seen and is pretty cute. a friend of mine told me they watched 50 shades of grey on call and he didnt even know how to act jfl

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member
He's probably rich and she's using him for free stuff while she gets creampied by the chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14478 and 4 others
He's probably rich and she's using him for free stuff while she gets creampied by the chad
hes not rich at all but the other option could be true, ik that a while ago the chad had some affairs with that girl (i don't know the correct traduction jfl)

hes dating chads leftovers, nothing new

• +1
Reactions: dashundalon and turkproducer
this nigga who's like 5'10 4psl and orbits the chad in his friend group got a gf, and the gf mogs him brutally, she has one of the best hip-waist ratio i've ever seen and is pretty cute. a friend of mine told me they watched 50 shades of grey on call and he didnt even know how to act jfl
Which country is this??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
And occasionally gives him starfish sex every now and then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14478
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478