The biggest descension of the face from gear I have ever seen (3 year time frame)

is there studies, or knowledge. How much gears or roids hurt collagen? You know?

TRT and/or HRT also rape collagen??
A 8-10 week cycle of 350T and anavar is not going to rape any collagen. Just make sure you have 1,5 hours everyday to train at the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and eduardkoopman
I'm trying to find the answer too. Maybe his ideal height and frame made all the androgens go directly into his muscles due to the compact distance between injection site and major muscle groups?
And you call the enviromental effects on jaw growth "pseudoscience". :lul:

Fucking lol

stupid nigger forum

Jesus. The farther you go back in his youtube videos the better he looks. This dude fucked himself so bad.

I know red heads are more susceptible to aging skin....

But fat, never worked out in a day in his life 30 year old Low Tier Normie Ed Sheeren, Mogs the current Josh Bridgman that over trained and roided himself deep into subhuman incel territory. And he had a hot girlfriend (who left him after he became subhuman). How could you fuck yourself over like that, so bad you're getting mogged by Ed Sheeren.

2700305_367BEDE8-BD4C-4398-B29A-A13CAAE56163.png

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and Jerryterry129

Jesus. The farther you go back in his youtube videos the better he looks. This dude fucked himself so bad.

I know red heads are more susceptible to aging skin....

But fat, never worked out in a day in his life 30 year old Low Tier Normie Ed Sheeren, Mogs the current Josh Bridgman that over trained and roided himself deep into subhuman incel territory. And he had a hot girlfriend (who left him after he became subhuman). How could you fuck yourself over like that, so bad you're getting mogged by Ed Sheeren.

2700305_367BEDE8-BD4C-4398-B29A-A13CAAE56163.png

True

also how u kno his gf left him?

True

also how u kno his gf left him?
It's biologically impossible for her to have not left him after he made himself subhuman.

He released this video yesterday.

We literally bullied him into stopping steroids. :ROFLMAO: Just Joking, he's just cycling off. He's addicted for life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
He obviously abused gear and lost a lot of collagen while increasing bones size.
Bones in the face, hands and feet never stop growing. It’s a very bad idea taking too much (or any I should say) GH in adult age.

acromegaly-214_3.jpg

X2604-A-13.png

These are obviously pathological, but that’s what GH does in adults.
Sick gains mirin hard

• JFL
Reactions: ItalianCesso
If you use lots of androgenic compounds you will age very fast. There's no way around this, doesn't matter what skincare you do, doesn't matter what supplements you take. It even happens to women who use extremely mild compounds. If you don't want to age prematurely don't use roids. I would compare it to smoking; when you cease roiding or smoking some of the ageing effects improve but you will never get back the same youthful appearance you had before.
Nah smoking is good for your testosterone in moderation

maybe side effects of steroids:feelsohgod:

androgenic compounds are worth it just to see if it leads to some jaw growth

Low facial adiposity is ideal for men anyways.

View attachment 1499742

To

View attachment 1499743

Jfl if you think this ugly Asian would turned into a chad without roids

Roids are ideal to test out sensitivity. If it grows your jaw chin and browridge it’s worth it short term.

Also test and anavar are safe compounds for 1-2 year max use.
his jaw didn't grow, he just got lean

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Thats why u dont use excess amounts of roids. Who the fuck wants to be 125kg shredded? Its fucking ugly, unhealthy and no, you arent badass, every 70kg mma asian would knock you out. Bodybuilding is so cringe at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
looks 45 in the after :feelswhat::mask:

:blackpill: how did this happen I thought steroids increase collagen esp deca anavar primo mast and boldenone
anywya is there some way to prevent htis like 0.1% tret every night with microneedling weekly or wat

“Bro just blast GH for face bones” acromegalic niggas get bloted horse faces (this is coming from a guy whose used high dose short cycles of gh before for that exact reason, dont do it guys)

@AscendingHero
@TeenAscender

enjoy your stress hormones
127587DC 7291 4FCD A8BB 0866C2635BAA
00DBF6AD FFDA 4C9C 9EE0 8CFAF22B2FEE
78A064E4 8831 4B4D A908 D4B1DB400297

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
“Bro just blast GH for face bones” acromegalic niggas get bloted horse faces (this is coming from a guy whose used high dose short cycles of gh before for that exact reason, dont do it guys)
You probably used low quality gh, what changes did u notice from it?

He obviously abused gear and lost a lot of collagen while increasing bones size.
Bones in the face, hands and feet never stop growing. It’s a very bad idea taking too much (or any I should say) GH in adult age.

acromegaly-214_3.jpg

X2604-A-13.png

These are obviously pathological, but that’s what GH does in adults.
That's what happens if you're acromegalic (insane amounts of gh producted) as an adult.

Using gh for a yr a mild doses in puberty will only help.

thoughts @Daenerys

Simply genetics.

I cannot say much about steroids, since I myself did once only anavar for fun.

But many people like me have fat pads which imitate cheekbones. It literally sits on top of the cheekbone, creating the image of volume instead of bone. It sits there until 15%. THEN when I drop lower, this fat goes, and my "true" cheekbones are revealed. They are very small, and I look way worse. I could never understand why when I am 15% some women look at me, but as I drop lower, I do not get as much attention. Well. because my face looks cheekboneless, which results in looking OLDER.

this is just an example. But in the OP's case, the guy clearly has excessive water retention, and thin skin, which both decend him hard at low body fat.

So, it is all genetics. Some people do very well on PED's. You can easily find gymmaxxed chads.
This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
  • +1
View attachment 1499787
View attachment 1499788

Cope. With amazing genes you can hop on Tren. Get your jaw. Hop off.
Androgenic activity use can get very high t levels without hopping on such roids.

Also @Henry_Gandy and @dyrotic grew and ASCENDED hard from short term gh use.

So did @Niko just be careful with it.

@Niko how did gh affect your face bro?

There's always a risk and reward dealing with drugs. Always risky messing with your endocrine system.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
That's called roid meathead and its very common after years of abuse

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Did he roid?

this is why im dht maxxing. Androgens or death
Yeah he did. He’s a semi big YouTuber who started taking roids around 16-17.

teenage roid pill is brutal. Literally the best way to turn chad

What are you talking about. Growing bones on your face with roids/hgh is the biggest bullshit circulating on this forum.
You're retarded, just ignore decades of studies bc of OP theory.

Fucking hell nigga
Fifty-seven patients (33 boys and 24 girls; age range 4.5 to 16.7 years) with GHD were investigated and categorized into three groups according to the duration of GH therapy: the untreated group, the short-term therapy group, and the long-term therapy group. Their lateral cephalometric radiographs were studied, and craniofacial measurements were assessed by age and sex by using matched standard deviation scores.
In the untreated group, the anterior cranial base, total facial height, maxillary length, mandibular total length, mandibular body length, and ramus height were smaller than the standard values. In comparison with the untreated group, the long-term therapy group had a significantly larger upper facial height (P < .05), maxillary length (P < .01), and ramus height (P < .01) measurements.
Children who received long-term GH replacement therapy showed increased growth of the craniofacial skeleton, especially the maxilla and ramus. These findings suggest that GH accelerates craniofacial development, which improves occlusion and the facial profile.

The GH/IGF-1 axis and it's interaction with androgens when it comes to bone formation.
GH/IGF-I axis influences the loading-related bone formation modulating the responsiveness of bone tissue to mechanical stimuli by changing thresholds for bone formation. Cortical bone formation rate and cancellous bone volume increase when bone is reloaded and IGF-I is added. GH/IGF-I axis interacts with sex steroids in periosteal apposition challenging the traditional concept of androgen- stimulatory and estrogen-inhibitory effects on periosteal expansion

High IGF-1 LEvels combined with high androgens is KEY if you're still in puberty. Past that work on your smv and surgeries tbh. Roids if you're careful and thorough researched.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 9446

What's his name? how high were his t levels during that?

trying to natty t maxx as our ancestors, who had testosterone levels naturally as high as 2000ng/dl.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/neilhowe/2017/10/02/youre-not-the-man-your-father-was/?sh=7631749b8b7f

Avg t levels a few decades ago were just under 1000ng/dl.

IGF-1 maxxing+androgens is key, improves everything from dick to jaw.

Combine with improving the maxila=chad.

Be careful u dont ogre maxx from it.

What's his name? how high were his t levels during that?

trying to natty t maxx as our ancestors, who had testosterone levels naturally as high as 2000ng/dl.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/neilhowe/2017/10/02/youre-not-the-man-your-father-was/?sh=7631749b8b7f

Avg t levels a few decades ago were just under 1000ng/dl.

how there are too many xenoestrogens in the water. Unless u buy a $500 reverse osmosis filter and source the best raw whole milk with grass fed and grass finished red meat it’s over buddyboyo

how there are too many xenoestrogens in the water. Unless u buy a $500 reverse osmosis filter and source the best raw whole milk with grass fed and grass finished red meat it’s over buddyboyo
Cope, detoxing from xenoestrogens and cleaning the liver is key here, something know one of this forum talks about.

Sun not even diet is the best way to raise testosterone levels.

• Hmm...
IGF-1 maxxing+androgens is key, improves everything from dick to jaw.

Combine with improving the maxila=chad.

Be careful u dont ogre maxx from it.

yeah igf 1 isn’t the same as it’s stressful precursor aka growth hormone

it’s best you overdose on igf-1 from raw milk and dsip

then Tren cycles with high test for gigachad angrogenic surplus

also be careful with vitamin k2 in high doses

6E2FEE0E 1939 46A0 9BFC 9C937A6DE8CE

• +1
Cope, detoxing from xenoestrogens and cleaning the liver is key here, something know one of this forum talks about.

Sun not even diet is the best way to raise testosterone levels.

sun is good for vit D/ thyroid/ dheamaxing but vitamin d needs minerals for bone growth.

u need calcium/magnesium/selenium/copper etc etc etc too many useful things tbh

So sun without mogger diet is still incel

• +1
With roids you need to cycle them. My personal option on this is that one should cycle androgenic steroids for a year in 4 month cycles for facial bone growth.

while also using fin/tretinoin/collagen powder etc.

and then after a year run a PCT.

that way you atleast exhaust the option of seeing if you make bone gains and also retain your skin etc
Received 394348198970176

2726430 20211203 090600

20220118 141611

yeah igf 1 isn’t the same as it’s stressful precursor aka growth hormone
so igf-1 is cope

bc muh stress hormone

dsip and ashwangda are very effective at neutralizing cortisol

"Another contributor to the increase in testosterone is by inhibiting the release of corticotropin, thus decreasing blood serum cortisol and simultaneously increasing testosterone. Great, so by taking 250-300mcg of DSIP we are essentially doubling our release of both LH and GH. Base-line levels of LH in teenagers is already high, meaning you could possibly get your testosterone up into the 1000ng/dl range using this peptide with no negative feedback loops and damage to the HPTA." From the infamous dyro dsip thread.

then Tren cycles with high test for gigachad angrogenic surplus
what levels would the tren cycles put me at?

sun is good for vit D/ thyroid/ dheamaxing but vitamin d needs minerals for bone growth.

u need calcium/magnesium/selenium/copper etc etc etc too many useful things tbh

So sun without mogger diet is still incel
I am talking abt the suns effect on hormones, not bone growth. obv diet is paramount

• +1
what anabolic steroids does to a mf :feelswhy:

anabolic = incel
Androgenic = chad
Wdym ???
I have ran high test alone, low tren, moderate anadrol, high equipoise, i have been on gear for 1 year 3 months

• +1
Yea that's water, just drink a ton of milk. what's the k2 going to transfer the nutrients to if there's nothing for it to metabolize to.

Wdym ???
I have ran high test alone, low tren, moderate anadrol, high equipoise, i have been on gear for 1 year 3 months

You should’ve stopped soon as you got the moon face. Like I said some people just have shit luck and poor androgenic signaling and no amount of anything will give them mogger bones

also you are post puberty. 19 from what I remember so yes you’re retarded to take roids past 17 for facial bone growth as your bones are pretty much ossified (unless u get a mse or some bone anchored palate expander to disruspt sutures and induce further bone growth)

• +1
Yea that's water, just drink a ton of milk. what's the k2 going to transfer the nutrients to if there's nothing for it to metabolize to.

yeah but if u take 300mgs like you were suggesting that’s literally gonna make you drink atleast 2 gallons of milk. Not really ideal which is why it’s cope

• +1
You should’ve stopped soon as you got the moon face. Like I said some people just have shit luck and poor androgenic signaling and no amount of anything will give them mogger bones

also you are post puberty. 19 from what I remember so yes you’re retarded to take roids past 17 for facial bone growth as your bones are pretty much ossified (unless u get a mse or some bone anchored palate expander to disruspt sutures and induce further bone growth)
Im 17, and i got mogger bones but i think i had it, im not fat and im actually pretty l:soy:ean, maybe is the camera, i look way better in real life, i also want to compete in mens physique.

• Hmm...
yeah but if u take 300mgs like you were suggesting that’s literally gonna make you drink atleast 2 gallons of milk. Not really ideal which is why it’s cope
jfl 2 gallons of milk

yea probably around 100mg, then starting off with 45mg and then building up.

I got a cousin who's 13, what should i do?

That's what happens if you're acromegalic (insane amounts of gh producted) as an adult.

Using gh for a yr a mild doses in puberty will only help.

thoughts @Daenerys
Yes , you need to take really high doses of HGH >8iu a day to ogremaxx. Not going to happen on 2-4 iu/day

• Ugh..

20220201 162246

IMG 20220129 223405 778

20220129 222748

20220129 222731

20220114 112505

I have been training for 18 months

mate you are delusional

your face is bloated and lacks any definition. What bone growth? You have a lot of acne and wrinkles on your forhead

I suggest u stop taking roids now as you clearly are destroying your face
What about.my physique ??? I want to compete in npc and compete once i turn 18

What about.my physique ??? I want to compete in npc and compete once i turn 18

average
Chest is below average looks deflated in front candid pics

average
Chest is below average looks deflated in front candid pics
I want to.compete in mens physique pnce inturn 18 i got anyear more.to bulk, but im right now just on 400 mg of test weekly and 75 mg of anadrol daily, i really dpnt know why, i bench press a lot with barbells and dumbbels, overhead press, i mean im strong asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529