The biggest halo is being a tall blonde surfer with wavy hair

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
I haven’t seen a single surfer be accused of grape, I’ve seen many athletes and jocks even good looking tall ones be accused of grape which means there’s some girls even if there’s only a few who don’t like them. Athletes and jocks are also seen to be too egotistical and too dark triad while surfers have a chill and laid back halo.

@97baHater

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and 97baHater
I haven’t seen a single surfer be accused of grape, I’ve seen many athletes and jocks even good looking tall ones be accused of grape which means there’s some girls even if there’s only a few who don’t like them. Athletes and jocks are also seen to be too egotistical and too dark triad while surfers have a chill and laid back halo.

@97baHater
The biggest halo is being a tall tyrone basketball player

• +1
Reactions: nathan
blonde is a falio

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater
"how" cause nigga it's cucked and all the simped on men have darker hair

The biggest halo is being the guy who can beat any other human on planet earth :feelshehe:

Jon Jones Sport GIF by UFC
Jon Jones Sport GIF by UFC

Nah.

The biggest halo is being a short, fat janitor with a balding hairline.

Constanza maxxing is the new wave. Get with the times.

@97baHater
I agree, being a surfer with dirty blonde hair, tan, and colored eyes IS PEAK

@97baHater
Skaters too they're like surfers but instead of waves they ride concrete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back