The BIGGEST Looksmaxxing MYTH of All Time!

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
If you've ever used an online looksmaxxing forum you've probably come across this hundreds of times. It's literally the most common piece of advice given to lost greycels since the inception of psl in 2008, and has driven many a gullible greycel to insanity.

"Just grow your hair out bro!"

A quick search of this very forum reveals countless such posts, either born out of ignorance or worse, malice.

Screenshot 2023 10 18 at 14355 PM

"But why are these reputed Looksmax users with so many reputations giving such bad advice!???", you may ask ...

Well the answer isn't so straightforward .. first we must remember average forum user IQ is 78.

Many of these users are misled by famous "femalegaze" celebrities with long hair.
Screenshot 2023 10 18 at 15738 PM
And are unable to separate his appeal from his "long hair" .. it's about as dumb as suggesting Zayn Malik is thirsted over for his nosering.

In reality, 99% males will look better with shorter hair - there is a reason the SS soldiers got their reputation as being the best looking military of all time.

Screenshot 2023 10 18 at 14657 PM Screenshot 2023 10 18 at 14604 PM Screenshot 2023 10 18 at 14546 PM Screenshot 2023 10 18 at 14505 PM

The only men who will actually benefit from growing out their hair, are the ones blessed with top percentile dimorphism, primarily in their lower third.

And I mean literally TOP percentile, like 1% - where it gets so masculine and intimidating that the long hair are almost necessary to give these people some semblance of balance instead of looking like low empathy low iq cavemen.

So unless you belong to that bracket (you probably don't) -

keep your hair SHORT

Screenshot 2023 10 18 at 21008 PM

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, gookcelriceR, buflek and 16 others
thanks cobra tate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, NateJacobs, kyrre and 14 others
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 29167 and BrahminBoss
btw the examples you gave literally look better with long hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, dantemaxxing, niqfan625 and 13 others
Most normies think a haircut will = chad what do you expect

Some say 'Just take a shower bro' / "just shave bro'

Normies have no knowledge of facial aesthetics and that's why they all fail when hardmaxx.
True looksmaxxer will actually rate and point out failos that's dragging harmony and fix it correctly!!

FzUKvY1WAAMqKsw

This deformed boneless guy will deff ascend with a longer hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552, ElTruecel, aspiringexcel and 4 others
Total bullshit and you know it.

Women want a mixture of both soft and hard features.

Ruggedly handsome men are the only type of men that look better with shorter hair. (Or just ruggedly average or kinda GL)

Ruggedly men make up how much of the population? 99%?

You're trying to light the gas of various users on here lmao.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Erik-Hexum, HeightPilledum and 6 others

Rugged with medium hair length.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, becomingnearperfect and forevermirin
Women want a mixture of both soft and hard features.
You literally contradict yourself in the very next line -
Ruggedly handsome men are the only type of men that look better with shorter hair.
Short hair is a masculine trait, being "rugged handsome" is also a masc trait - obviously the balance is the opposite of what you just said.

"Rugged handsome" guys are the ones who can pull off stuff like long hair, nose piercings, jewellery etc because it adds balance and "Softens" out their features.

Guys who aren't in the top percentile of facial dimorphism (mainly lower third) will rarely benefit from longer hair.

I'll ask my girl as well as get her to ask all her friends which version of Brad Pitt they prefer @forevermirin

I guarantee you Troy Pitt wins.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Erik-Hexum, T50 Mogger and 3 others
View attachment 2497761View attachment 2497760

I'll ask my girl as well as get her to ask all her friends which version of Brad Pitt they prefer @forevermirin

I guarantee you Troy Pitt wins.
you will find most of these rules don't apply to Chad - brad pitt could wear a bonnet and one piece bikini and still steal your girl.

this is the problem with most looksmaxxing advice on this site - the tendency to use Chad as example when they operate on a completely different plane of logic.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and Veles
I don't agree, but welcome back.

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin
You literally contradict yourself in the very next line -

Short hair is a masculine trait, being "rugged handsome" is also a masc trait - obviously the balance is the opposite of what you just said.

"Rugged handsome" guys are the ones who can pull off stuff like long hair, nose piercings, jewellery etc because it adds balance and "Softens" out their features.

Guys who aren't in the top percentile of facial dimorphism (mainly lower third) will rarely benefit from longer hair.

I get your point, but you're seeing it too linearly.

The point is rugged, somewhat tall and broad shouldered looking men are better off maximising on their ruggedness and going full pelt with the ruggedness and going with the buzz-cuts and shit. But, they would equally draw a large portion of western girls, particularly young girls, if they had luscious thick hair and grew it out. The most classic caveman look is the caveman with long hair.

The same rule of thumb applies to those with softer faces. If you have soft facial features then you are better maximising on this and growing out your hair. But then gym maxing a little and getting a couple of tatts with piercing here and there.

The point is. If you are ruggedly handsome, you can style yourself as a pretty boy OR hyper masculine. But if you are not, you can only style yourself as pretty boy.

I know this sounds on the surface very absurd, but actually think about it.

How many men have bone-mass, wide-skulls, height and non recessed mandibles/chins?

Not many. Most guys have decent eye-areas, with decent cheekbones, rounded jaws and a very mid lower third.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and LooksOrDeath
welcome back bro

• Love it
Brb shaving my head again....

342423rqfqe

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, gookcelriceR, Erik-Hexum and 4 others
The same rule of thumb applies to those with softer faces. If you have soft facial features then you are better maximising on this and growing out your hair.
This is the flaw in your reasoning imo - the reason the same rule doesn't apply to "softer" faces is the importance of dimorphism.

You're right when you say "rugged" faces can look good either way with shorter or longer hair because their faces cap their minimum dimorphism from being below a threshold.

However if you have a softer face, you can't really "max" it out by adding softer features because this is reducing dimorphism - something you already lack with a softer face.

That being said, if you have "pretty" features and a softer face, then you can nichemaxx by prettyboymaxxing, esp in todays climate where bc runs rampant. But most guys with "soft" features aren't also "pretty" (like chico, kpop guys etc) so it will not work for them - and they are better off trying to masculinize their appeal since that's their only way to ascend really.

100% agreed

• +1
agreed especially if you're ethnic or look like ethnic

• +1
However if you have a softer face, you can't really "max" it out by adding softer features because this is reducing dimorphism - something you already lack with a softer face.

You can if you are either tall with softer features or average height with softer features alongside a slight gym bod halo. (Wide shoulders, narrow waist)

The aim for a guy with soft features when looksmaxxing isn't to ACCENTUATE his positively feminine features.

So you can 'compliment' that softer face by creating the soft pretty boy look with 90s/00s boyband hair, as this now accentuates your positively feminine features. If you go with short hair, you are no-longer accentuating those positively feminine features as you are exposing the lack of dimorphism you have in your skull and bone-structure. It's common sense. The narrower the face and skull, the more longer hair will influence the viewer into being oblivious to your lack of sexual dimorphism. Thus making it the most optimum looksmax for a guy with just primarily pretty/cute features.

But of course you still need some dimorphism as a pretty boy and so if you don't have height, get wider shoulders with delt training (Unless your clavicles are completely fucked), hit your arm or upper chest/neck area with tatts and/or get a piercing. Don't fiddle with the hair to accentuate the very little dimorphism you have and sacrifice your positively feminine features as a trade-off. It's not worth it.

That being said, if you have "pretty" features and a softer face, then you can nichemaxx by prettyboymaxxing, esp in todays climate where bc runs rampant. But most guys with "soft" features aren't also "pretty" (like chico, kpop guys etc) so it will not work for them - and they are better off trying to masculinize their appeal since that's their only way to ascend really.

Exactly.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
I agree hair, is overrated, but most of people better with longer hair is because they can cover up their failos

• +1
Also note the more and more Brad Pitt's bones have been decaying with age, the more he has gone to longer hair to minimise the damage?

When sexual dimorphism goes down, grow your hair out. < This is what the experts wanted for him.

It's common sense. The narrower the face and skull, the more longer hair will influence the viewer into being oblivious to your lack of sexual dimorphism.
just doesn't work this way bro.

if u have a shit lower third (narrow bigonial, high angle, weak chin etc), longer hair is going to "Accentuate" these features, as you correctly said before - ie it will make you look softer, more fem.
If you go with short hair, you are no-longer accentuating those positively feminine features as you are exposing the lack of dimorphism you have
this again is flawed thinking, although i understand why you think this.

you are only "exposing" your lack of dimorphism in pictures, to autists analyzing your face with a magnifying glass - they are now able to see how narrow your gonions are, low shit your lower jaw in general is, etc.

irl is completely different however, smaller hair will actually make your lower third look better than it is (because of perspective) - for example a weak chin will only look weaker if you have a shitton of hair on top and behind your head - having less hair behind your head will make the chin look less weak. similarly longer hair on the sides will make narrow gonions look narrower.

you need to realize irl people look at you as a whole, not as a sum of your individual features - so when you have short hair (a good haircut), it will only compliment your face adding "Sharpness" - which someone with soft features normally lacks.

there is a reason asian fuckboys in their peak years (2010-2020) always got the same skin fade.

show me one guy with soft features who looks better with long hair and i'll change my mind.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
I agree hair, is overrated, but most of people better with longer hair is because they can cover up their failos
yes but even medium length hair is enough to cover failos, after a certain point it hurts more than it helps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31022
IMG 2052
IMG 2053
IMG 2051
IMG 2055

• +1
Reactions: Darwined
Good thread, but first example is completely opposite to what you saying. Mf look like Gabriel Aubry with long hair, and htn with short one

• +1
It depends how you style long hair tho.

• +1
the older you are, the shorter hairstyle is ideal

Op is definitely ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
dumb post, almost all white guys should have their hair atleast at medium length unless you have a warrior skull.
the guys you posted either had bad hairstyles with the long hair or they looked better with it. also you only posted oldcels which is obviously different from the demographic that posts here (mid teens-mid 20s)

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Kamui
dumb post, almost all white guys should have their hair atleast at medium length unless you have a warrior skull.
the guys you posted either had bad hairstyles with the long hair or they looked better with it. also you only posted oldcels which is obviously different from the demographic that posts here (mid teens-mid 20s)
Long hair mogs in every scenario unless you’re a Chadlite minimum and you can rock any style and it’ll look good

Imo only ethnicity that can rock a buzz cut are blacks but even then we look way better with it grown out

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and KING REIDYZ
Long hair mogs in every scenario unless you’re a Chadlite minimum and you can rock any style and it’ll look good

Imo only ethnicity that can rock a buzz cut are blacks but even then we look way better with it grown out
black ppl should mostly just get fades or dreads tbh

and i disagree, some guys can be HTN and still look better with a buzz if they have a warrior skull and wanna badboymaxx

If you've ever used an online looksmaxxing forum you've probably come across this hundreds of times. It's literally the most common piece of advice given to lost greycels since the inception of psl in 2008, and has driven many a gullible greycel to insanity.

A quick search of this very forum reveals countless such posts, either born out of ignorance or worse, malice.

View attachment 2497708

"But why are these reputed Looksmax users with so many reputations giving such bad advice!???", you may ask ...

Well the answer isn't so straightforward .. first we must remember average forum user IQ is 78.

Many of these users are misled by famous "femalegaze" celebrities with long hair.
View attachment 2497719
And are unable to separate his appeal from his "long hair" .. it's about as dumb as suggesting Zayn Malik is thirsted over for his nosering.

In reality, 99% males will look better with shorter hair - there is a reason the SS soldiers got their reputation as being the best looking military of all time.

View attachment 2497721View attachment 2497722View attachment 2497723View attachment 2497724

The only men who will actually benefit from growing out their hair, are the ones blessed with top percentile dimorphism, primarily in their lower third.

And I mean literally TOP percentile, like 1% - where it gets so masculine and intimidating that the long hair are almost necessary to give these people some semblance of balance instead of looking like low empathy low iq cavemen.

keep your hair SHORT

View attachment 2497733
Bhai didn't you blasted your head with 12gauge

• Woah
Good thread, but first example is completely opposite to what you saying. Mf look like Gabriel Aubry with long hair, and htn with short one
first guy also has by far the best lower third + facial hair out of the examples. Not denying it will ascend some people, but for the vast majority its a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking
It depends how you style long hair tho.
yes, but generally past a certain length the hair always ends up looking similar. i mean hair well past the chin in length.

Most normies think a haircut will = chad what do you expect

Some say 'Just take a shower bro' / "just shave bro'

Normies have no knowledge of facial aesthetics and that's why they all fail when hardmaxx.
True looksmaxxer will actually rate and point out failos that's dragging harmony and fix it correctly!!

View attachment 2497742

This deformed boneless guy will deff ascend with a longer hair
Lol

Fucking retarded redpilled fucker kys

no your opinion is dumb, not mine.

i don't need to post examples because my opinion is based on irl looks not 2d pictures - the difference between long hair and short irl is absolutely massive in terms of the latter adding tons of sharpness to your face.

long hair adds nothing concrete that can't also be added by medium length hair, which are far superior as the best of both worlds (if correctly styled)

tbh i didn't consider black ppl hair types when making their post, you guys style it very diff when its long.

View attachment 2497708

View attachment 2497719

View attachment 2497721View attachment 2497722View attachment 2497723View attachment 2497724

keep your hair SHORT

View attachment 2497733
What's hairstyle in you avi i want to try it

no your opinion is dumb, not mine.

i don't need to post examples because my opinion is based on irl looks not 2d pictures - the difference between long hair and short irl is absolutely massive in terms of the latter adding tons of sharpness to your face.

long hair adds nothing concrete that can't also be added by medium length hair, which are far superior as the best of both worlds (if correctly styled)

tbh i didn't consider black ppl hair types when making their post, you guys style it very diff when its long.
your opinion is based off irl? i dont live in india so maybe you're right that short hair guys slay there, my bad.

works for curly hair jfl

• +1
your opinion is based off irl? i dont live in india so maybe you're right that short hair guys slay there, my bad.
nothing to do with india. just irl vs images, which is a big difference in any country of the world.

works for curly hair jfl
it really depends from person to person, which is my point. "just grow your hair bro" is shit looksmaxxing advice.

it really depends from person to person, which is my point. "just grow your hair bro" is shit looksmaxxing advice.
biggest looksmax for me was leanmax and growing out curly/wavy hair

idk i softmaxxed hella but going to bimax and go to tabnamd for canthoplasty + infraorbital rim implants

medium length slicked back mogs nuff said

View attachment 2497708

View attachment 2497719

keep your hair SHORT

View attachment 2497733
I have a very strong lower third and sadly high forehead. How does this add up?
IMG 3610

F02BB77B FA2F 4E41 BE59 1FD7BE8E9FFB

@ReadBooksEveryday for your pleasure lets see what copes commence. Tee-hee.

Last edited:
Lmao wtf is this hair. Looks like a 10 year old that just signed up for soccer. You masculinity copers are fucking hilarious.

Attachments

• 25396.jpg
    25396.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
This imbecile thinks the right is manlier than the left lmao.

Attachments

• 3709272_Screenshot_2023-10-18_at_1.46.57_PM.png
    3709272_Screenshot_2023-10-18_at_1.46.57_PM.png
    936.7 KB · Views: 0