The biggest lookspill and disprove of personality I have ever seen

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
First of all:

The following video is about 15 girls who compete for 5 different guys.
They have to line up in front of the guy they prefer and then they all get to know each other in their groups and the boys have to eliminate girls out of their group till just one girl is left for each boy.

This one dude legit looks like young Chris Hemsworth as Thor but has the personality of a piece of paper. Still he manages to end up with the hottest girl just because he is a chad:

Over for personality copers
6DCAC9A5 2D43 4102 9C74 4AE89DEDBC44

here is the full video:

@Biiyo03 @AscendingHero @SteelTitan @Preston @StrangerDanger @ForeverRecession @forevergymcelling @.👽. @n0rthface @LastHopeForNorman @gamma @WontStopNorwooding @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, ifyouwannabemylover, Mewton and 20 others
nigga talks so bland he seems so annoying ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, vaninskybird, Mewton and 11 others
i saw this vid before jfl

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and germanlooks
mulatto or whatever he is mogs him

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and fogdart
nigga talks so bland he seems so annoying ngl
Imagine looking like this but being socially weird.
Nigga asks as first question „What’s your biggest darkest secret?“
Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
As always chads can get away with everything
But normies can't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, TsarTsar444, Mewton and 11 others
They could sense that he had a shower that morning

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 14905 and germanlooks
Aloofness isn't a bad thing. It's a chad trait
Literally anything is a chad trait is your face is good

Shyness becomes cute and quirky

Quietness becomes mysterious

Cockiness becomes confidence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14905, TsarTsar444 and 9 others
Aloofness isn't a bad thing. It's a chad trait
Nah this guy doesn't have that mysterious aura he's just an autist with a good face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Toth's thot, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others
Nah this guy doesn't have that mysterious aura he's just an autist with a good face.
It may be, I just watched few seconds of it

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5786 and gamma
the comment section is dissing his personality though, they all talk how socially akward and creepy he is, saying that after they met his personality, they arennt attracted to him anymore, this actually proves the personality pill more. also the girls have to act excited and happy to the end, since she is doesnt want to be seen a bitch infront of camera.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Looks234, Yuya Moggershima and 5 others
i dn watch all but he didnt even get the most girls no? black dude on the far right got more

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Yuya Moggershima, subhuman incel and 2 others
the comment section is dissing his personality though, they all talk how socially akward and creepy he is, saying that after they met his personality, they arennt attracted to him anymore, this actually proves the personality pill more. also the girls have to act excited and happy to the end, since she is doesnt want to be seen a bitch infront of camera.
cope he'd still slay

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Yea his personality definitely harms his appeal. But he still will do better in dating than a normie with better personality.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 9670
i dn watch all but he didnt even get the most girls no? black dude on the far right got more
Yes he didn’t get the most but I guess that’s because most thought they have no chance to win him anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, subhuman incel and Deleted member 9670
Yes he didn’t get the most but I guess that’s because most thought they have no chance to win him anyway
idk about that. also he got the uglier girls, the nigga on the right got the hot short latina

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and subhuman incel
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
idk about that. also he got the uglier girls, the nigga on the right got the hot short latina
I think the girl he ended up with was the most attractive out of all. She looked good without being make up frauded.

but tbh none of these girls looked really good

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
16 girls and 6 guys? (((They))) are just rubbing super hypergamy in our face atp :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

First of all:

The following video is about 15 girls who compete for 5 different guys.
They have to line up in front of the guy they prefer and then they all get to know each other in their groups and the boys have to eliminate girls out of their group till just one girl is left for each boy.

This one dude legit looks like young Chris Hemsworth as Thor but has the personality of a piece of paper. Still he manages to end up with the hottest girl just because he is a chad:
View attachment 1499460

Over for personality copers
View attachment 1499463

here is the full video:

@Biiyo03 @AscendingHero @SteelTitan @Preston @StrangerDanger @ForeverRecession @forevergymcelling @.👽. @n0rthface @LastHopeForNorman @gamma @WontStopNorwooding @looksmaxxer234

cope the tallest mulatto had the most girls among of guys and the hottest girl. Tall BBCs always win. height pill is very brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, germanlooks and MaxillaMaxing
His lowerthird aint that great
Eye area haloes hard tho

If all of the women were in estrus and had to choose a man for discreet copulation (free from outside judgment), the majority would choose Hemsworth Jr and the remainder would choose the tall mulatto.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and ifyouwannabemylover
most guys would take a becky with a bubbly personality over a boring stacy though.

admittedly, all the other guys there were short ethnics, but personality quite obviously matters more to guys than it does to women. for the simple reason that gl guys are so rare that women will jump at the rare occasion without giving two shits about personality. as long as it's not too deviant.