The biggest predictor of weather you will be cheated on or not based off the womens self esteem the size of your dick and your face.

Honestly, I think dick is a whitepill. I have high tier normie friend with small dick who has massive body count and multiple ltr's through his life.

I do however feel most studies make dicks smaller as a cope though. I just can't believe average dick in West is 5 inches.
how big is his cawk?

I have a 20.5 cm cock and i have been a loser with women all my life until i got big. Dick doesnt matter unless bitches know how big you have it. But if you dont fuck any foid in your group of friends/people from your work nobody will have that info, so its irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: xefo, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9090
legit 8 inch is like 99th percentile. Based on what men have told me, 8 inch would be fucking average. Everyone thinks they got 8 inches.
8" is only 99th percentile because there's so many goddamn chinks and poos with 3" dicks. So 8" is probably the 70th percentile for caucasoids and 60th percentile for negroids

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Warlow, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
8" is only 99th percentile because there's so many goddamn chinks and poos with 3" dicks. So 8" is probably the 70th percentile for caucasoids and 60th percentile for negroids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and ShineBright
face and dick = everything

@malignant @NarcyChadlite @rightfulcel @Vvvvxxxx

• +1
Reactions: xefo, reptiles, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
dick = everything

@malignant @NarcyChadlite @rightfulcel @Vvvvxxxx
Fixed, otherwise women would just be lesbians.

Face is just bonus and halo. Sexually dick is everything.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 7776, reptiles and 2 others
My years of research have led me to believe that ideal length is somewhere between 7.25 and 8 inches, and ideal girth is between 5.5 and 6''. That's already above 90% of the competition and will make even the most cavernous size queens squeal like the filthy pigs they are.

And it's relatively fixable. PE exercises along with extenders and bathmate can add 1-2 inches and work for a lot of guys... but don't work for others. You gotta try it as a dicklet before accepting to be cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
All Indo European societies had the same root Gods with different names. They may view someone like Alexander as something of an Avatar, or a Demigod, but never a legitimate God.

If someone viewed Alexander as a Demigod, I assure you it was because he conquered the known world, united the divided Greek city states, and was the mythological progenitor of man nations after him. Not because of political affiliations. What he did was God tier.

>>All Indo European societies had the same root Gods with different names <<

I doubt this tbqh the myths for each faith was quite different the only similarity was the functions the gods fufilled for instance thor was the giant slaying thunder god meanwhile zues was the king god who ruled on high also the greeks tended to have a more anthromorphic view of god as time went on.

>>They may view someone like Alexander as something of an Avatar, or a Demigod, but never a legitimate God.<<

Your getting the order in reverse gods were modeled after humans it's why they had tons of imperfections if anything he was the model for a war god ares.

I was intrigued about the biggest prediction of weather
disappointed

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xefo, AlwaysHaveQuestions and reptiles
Men are so willing to be bluepilled on dick JFL. If your dick is not big you are NOT having peak sex. No matter what you do.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Mateusz74 and reptiles
Men are so willing to be bluepilled on dick JFL. If your dick is not big you are NOT having peak sex. No matter what you do.

Fucking nrutal

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
>>All Indo European societies had the same root Gods with different names <<

I doubt this tbqh the myths for each faith was quite different the only similarity was the functions the gods fufilled for instance thor was the giant slaying thunder god meanwhile zues was the king god who ruled on high also the greeks tended to have a more anthromorphic view of god as time went on.

>>They may view someone like Alexander as something of an Avatar, or a Demigod, but never a legitimate God.<<

Your getting the order in reverse gods were modeled after humans it's why they had tons of imperfections if anything he was the model for a war god ares.
To be fair you can't dispute that. They all cognate to Indo Euorpean roots. A great example is the Skyfather God Dyeus Pater. It's clearly the root of "Jupiter" and "Zeus" and even Vedic God "Dyeus". They were literally all the same God across the many cultures. As time passed, that particular God went up and down in the pantheon but the root is there. Abrahamism really came along and tore European spirituality limb from fucking limb so it's taken hundreds of years to even know the little we know now.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and reptiles
Fixed, otherwise women would just be lesbians.
Men can never understand the attraction women feel to certain dick sizes because pussy is the same for most of us.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and johncruz12345
To be fair you can't dispute that. They all cognate to Indo Euorpean roots. A great example is the Skyfather God Dyeus Pater. It's clearly the root of "Jupiter" and "Zeus" and even Vedic God "Dyeus". They were literally all the same God across the many cultures. As time passed, that particular God went up and down in the pantheon but the root is there. Abrahamism really came along and tore European spirituality limb from fucking limb so it's taken hundreds of years to even know the little we know now.

Christainty was the thing that saved euope and most the blood

Take one look at the source in those images. I don't even have to prove that study is flawed, it's literally a spam-tier website JFL if you really believe Asian dudes only have average dicks 0.6 cm shorter than nigs. Yellow fingers typed that study.

K4rp crying for the asian master race thry built gun powder invented the art of war and was way ahead of europe in the past.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Your behavior and how you lead the relationship also plays a big factor.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
>>

Also this is another thing that is disputed. This is the model that Abrahamic faith has subscribed to in their quest to convince everyone that only their God was true.
Euhemerism. I'm a Pagan and in a lot of Pagan circles it's considered disrespectful to even say that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Your behavior and how you lead the relationship also plays a big factor.

It does but the most important is the donkey dick its a cope to deny it at this point

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Vvvvxxxx and tyronelite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and reptiles
Also this is another thing that is disputed. This is the model that Abrahamic faith has subscribed to in their quest to convince everyone that only their God was true.
Euhemerism. I'm a Pagan and in a lot of Pagan circles it's considered disrespectful to even say that.

Why did the gods fit the culture at the time?

i mean lol no, but i dont wanna argue with you.

Agree to disagree pls keep any racist commnrts of this thread its not my thing

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Warlow
Why did the gods fit the culture at the time?
I dont see what that has to do with putting small dicks on statues of Godly or Elite level human statues.

Gods, and men of God were given small dicks to show their pursuit of and faith in the divine. Beyond Earthly possesions, beyond the slave minded GIMME FUCC attitude of average men.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
what did I say that was racist?

Nothing yet but dont cause youve literally said blacks arent even the same species as us before

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and sensen
I dont see what that has to do with putting small dicks on statues of Godly or Elite level human statues.

Gods, and men of God were given small dicks to show their pursuit of and faith in the divine. Beyond Earthly possesions, beyond the slave minded GIMME FUCC attitude of average men.

The statues though had small dicks or males with small dicks it wasnt a small ended thing a statue siginifies virtue

It does but the most important is the donkey dick its a cope to deny it at this point
I had an LTR I cheated on and she forgave me multiple times but never cheated. So maybe your theory is legit.

• So Sad
I had an LTR I cheated on and she forgave me multiple times but never cheated. So maybe your theory is legit.

Fuck i want a donkey dick surgery

Everything matters bro not just dick and face
Status, your girls mindset, height, dick,face etc

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, mulattomaxxer, PYT and 3 others
Everything matters bro not just dick and face
Status, your girls mindset, height, dick,face etc

The ideal in all this is to break down a womens self esteem the more thry feel they can do better the more they will cheat fuck foids honestly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Warlow, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
The ideal in all this is to break down a womens self esteem the more thry feel they can do better the more they will cheat fuck foids honestly
Yeah
You need to make them delete social media
The things you should know that in many cases they dont even know the dick size of the person they gonna fuck behind you
Also they can cheat even if the sex is good
Fods are brutal honestly tbh

• +1
Reactions: PYT and reptiles
Yeah
You need to make them delete social media
The things you should know that in many cases they dont even know the dick size of the person they gonna fuck behind you
Also they can cheat even if the sex is good
Fods are brutal honestly tbh

Fuck man i want my sex bots know man i want a consious being not led by genetics

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

You've given me bdd. I'm obsessed with getting to 20*15 cm. I've been hanging, clamping and doing s2s for the last 2 months but I'm still 19*14.3cm I think my EQ has even slightly decreased.

Rage

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow and reptiles
You've given me bdd. I'm obsessed with getting to 20*15 cm. I've been hanging, clamping and doing s2s for the last 2 months but I'm still 19*14.3cm I think my EQ has even slightly decreased.

View attachment 753597

Im gonna rope at 30 man the big dong pill truly killed me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Fuck man i want my sex bots know man i want a consious being not led by genetics
It is what it is bro
women can literally have a dick up their ass in 1 minute of online chatting...
the best way to look at this that you have stats
in order
face
height
dick
status
and you have to be a mogger of them combined if you have a whore foind (like 99% of them tbh jfl) otherwise you are fucked
once you broke up with her she will call her side dogs

• +1
just ldar bro and rest

View attachment 753597
Lol that’s like being 6’3 and crying that you’re not 6’8. You’re good

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6512, johncruz12345 and 2 others
It is what it is bro
women can literally have a dick up their ass in 1 minute of online chatting...
the best way to look at this that you have stats
in order
face
height
dick
status
and you have to be a mogger of them combined if you have a whore foind (like 99% of them tbh jfl) otherwise you are fucked
once you broke up with her she will call her side dogs

Women are gods mistakes but 1 thing ive found is that they reap what they sow for instance for males and females the more you cheat the more promiscious you become destroying any happiness you build up

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Women are gods mistakes but 1 thing ive found is that they reap what they sow for instance for males and females the more you cheat the more promiscious you become destroying any happiness you build up
fact
these are proven by a study aswell if i remember correctly

• +1
Havent read, but i know its a good post, bookmarking

View attachment 753597
if you're contemplating roping with a 7.6x5.8 inch dick, then your face must be gigasubhuman-tier

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 4464, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
if you're contemplating roping with a 7.6x5.8 inch dick, then your face must be gigasubhuman-tier

Nah hes a fakecel ive seen his face mogs most dudes here to death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Warlow and Vvvvxxxx
Lol that’s like being 6’3 and crying that you’re not 6’8. You’re good
you're so reasonable and practical ngl, niggas obsess over obvious halo's and for what? I'm 7x5.3 and ik that's good enough and this dude complains with stats that are above average

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, hairyballscel, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
Nah hes a fakecel ive seen his face mogs most dudes here to death
@africancel explain yourself. If you have a chad face and big dick why are you clamping and doing all this extra shit, just go slay.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
you're so reasonable and practical ngl, niggas obsess over obvious halo's and for what? I'm 7x5.3 and ik that's good enough and this dude complains with stats that are above average
so true
why not improve the legit failos first?just lol

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Warlow