The biggest predictor of weather you will be cheated on or not based off the womens self esteem the size of your dick and your face.

I’ve read that guys with good face & big dick can consistently give women PIV orgasms. So I’m not surprised that women are less likely to cheat on guys with these attributes.

Its sad this is what drives our evoultion

Hmmmm well it's very important tbqh i would argue it is the most important trait in attraction that and face
It has no play in attraction at all, if you’re at the point that she’s seeing your dick she’s already decided she’s attracted to you.

Face is infinitely more important than dick (don’t try to accuse me of cope I’m 8x6)

Dick is nothing more than a halo for an already attractive face, or a potential for nichemaxxing with size queens. I compare it to abs, they’re nice to have but it’s just cherry on top for the vast majority of girls

It’s over if you have a microdick though, unless you’re chad cause chad always wins

Is there an evolutionary advantage to having a big penis?

Also rate reply but yes there is it was sexually by foids it adds to sexual dimorphism again the bigger peen pill is brutal it's a few inches of tissue mass

Also rate reply but yes there is it was sexually by foids it adds to sexual dimorphism again the bigger peen pill is brutal it's a few inches of tissue mass
Whats considered a "good" penis size anyway

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles
Someone needs to run a tinder experiment with an average guy bulgemaxxed

Height is a form of attraction tho and if their attracted to u less likely to cheat

In this article, both the women state their husbands are handsome. How could they be handsome, and the woman not attracted? Something doesn't add up here. So are they lying about their husbands physical attractiveness? Why would a psychologist write and article about the role physical attractiveness plays in relationships, have two women who cheated describe their husbands as handsome, but then say at the same time they weren't attracted? Either they are attractive, which is a synonym for handsome/pretty/hot/etc or they are not.

I totally agree with the premise; if you're not physically attracted then the relationship will fail. What I don't get is how they are labeled handsome and not attractive at the same time. Attractive and handsome are the same thing.

In this article, both the women state their husbands are handsome. How could they be handsome, and the woman not attracted? Something doesn't add up here. So are they lying about their husbands physical attractiveness? Why would a psychologist write and article about the role physical attractiveness plays in relationships, have two women who cheated describe their husbands as handsome, but then say at the same time they weren't attracted? Either they are attractive, which is a synonym for handsome/pretty/hot/etc or they are not.

I totally agree with the premise; if you're not physically attracted then the relationship will fail. What I don't get is how they are labeled handsome and not attractive at the same time. Attractive and handsome are the same thing.
Bro you can be handsome or beautiful but after a while everything becomes boring, women make no exception.

How do LTRs even work. I feel like after a few years you have already done and said everything to/with the other person. Seems like it would get boring after awhile.
Same as friendships but with sex