The biggest sign ur high testosterone

Huh doesn’t look curry tf whatsoever JFL she’s Venezuelan. Also yea she’s ideal 6 PSL face and top tier body,

Lauren de Graaf, Denise Richards, Megan Fox, have ideal bodies for white women but the most attractive woman of all time is Brooke shields who also has a very beautiful body. But she’s not as thin so there’s no reason u or @ConfusedBolivian should be against her body it’s skinny but ideal u are gay if u wouldn’t put her top 3
she looks Pakistan and is mtb why are you deluding yourself

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ElTruecel and ConfusedBolivian
Huh doesn’t look curry tf whatsoever JFL she’s Venezuelan. Also yea she’s ideal 6 PSL face and top tier body,

Lauren de Graaf, Denise Richards, Megan Fox, have ideal bodies for white women but the most attractive woman of all time is Brooke shields who also has a very beautiful body. But she’s not as thin so there’s no reason u or @ConfusedBolivian should be against her body it’s skinny but ideal u are gay if u wouldn’t put her top 3
She has nice face, but she would look way better if she ate more raw fat snd gained some weight

"i will kill more sex havers than STD's"
How does that mean I am low T? It could actually be a sign that I am high T because I don't let other guys get what I want and taunt me for not getting it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
never heard a good take from you

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
never heard a good take from you
Bcs im not normie minded like you i have my own ideas and i dont think like all of you faggots

Bcs im not normie minded like you i have my own ideas and i dont think like all of you faggots
right, cause your fucking autistic, being different doesn't mean your some 150iq genius

• JFL
How does that mean I am low T? It could actually be a sign that I am high T because I don't let other guys get what I want and taunt me for not getting it.
ur low t cause ur agruing about ur T levels on incel forum

• JFL
everyones got preferences bruh a bit hard to discern test levels from that

That's relatable but I can get horny for practically any foid

• +1
right, cause your fucking autistic, being different doesn't mean your some 150iq genius
I am actually 152iq, took a test when i was 8 and lived in guatemala bcs my parents thought i had asperger and i went to alot of psychologist at my childhood

she looks Pakistan and is mtb why are you deluding yourself
Curries don’t look like that nor have those features. It’s probably just the angle making u think this. She has clear Hispanic mestiza features.

Also Ez 6 PSL def not MTB lol. Im not posting other pics of her here though cuz she isn’t famous or anything.
She has nice face, but she would look way better if she ate more raw fat snd gained some weight
Who brooke shields or the Venezuelan chick I posted and no this is not the case
85155C9B 7292 4B42 9385 1F0C879D49C0

Look at Taylor Hill’s descension because of the weight gain coping if u tell me u don’t prefer the left

everyones got preferences bruh a bit hard to discern test levels from that
Nah, test is a hormone so it messages signals to ur cells so it acts one way and thats it for everyone.

Curries don’t look like that nor have those features. It’s probably just the angle making u think this. She has clear Hispanic mestiza features.

Also Ez 6 PSL def not MTB lol. Im not posting other pics of her here though cuz she isn’t famous or anything.

Who brooke shields or the Venezuelan chick I posted and no this is not the case View attachment 2755898
Look at Taylor Hill’s descension because of the weight gain coping if u tell me u don’t prefer the left
neither are ideal

I am actually 152iq, took a test when i was 8 and lived in guatemala bcs my parents thought i had asperger and i went to alot of psychologist at my childhood
and in the end you ended up here nigga, iq isn't anything important, most geniuses have average or slightly above average iq

• +1

Who brooke shields or the Venezuelan chick I posted and no this is not the case View attachment 2755898
She actually looks way sexier and healthier with her weight gain looooool

• Ugh..
Reactions: ElTruecel
Nah, test is a hormone so it messages signals to ur cells so it acts one way and thats it for everyone.
i mean south americans love big asses and boobs to the point they're unrealistic, not sure what that gotta do with test

5/10 face + 10/10 body >> 10/10 face + 5/10 body
Ok that might be pushing it lol. You'd smash Meg Thee Stallion over prime Lima?

• +1
and in the end you ended up here nigga, iq isn't anything important, most geniuses have average or slightly above average iq
Yes i know iq is cope, and i am here not bcs i am incel or social inept i just like sharing my ideas with like minded people if you didnt realized i am not an ugly or short motherfucker i am jacked af 6'2 and look at my avi so stfu

brooke shield is honestly not that good looking to me especially now she look like a troon

Yes i know iq is cope, and i am here not bcs i am incel or social inept i just like sharing my ideas with like minded people if you didnt realized i am not an ugly or short motherfucker i am jacked af 6'2 and look at my avi so stfu
hahahaha i love you bro, you act the same as the first time i talked to you

cutie patotie

• JFL
brooke shield is honestly not that good looking to me especially now she look like a troon
Yea she hit the wall I’m talking about prime. Most beautiful woman of all time easily no other foid in history touches this
45136BA6 F4D4 4FD5 BE70 C6BC0C38B4EA

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel and ConfusedBolivian
left is ideal look at her here anyone who saw this would wanna raw dog her

Bro imagine that body with a mtb face, literslly disgusting vomit inducing and then imagine s mtb with her fat gsined body, she looks wsy more normal and fertil with the body fat

• WTF
i mean south americans love big asses and boobs to the point they're unrealistic, not sure what that gotta do with test
South americans are the biggest t moggers and females have rhe best bodies here unlike those tall lanky flat european foids

• +1
nigga she look like a kid in this the fuck
fucking pedo ass
JFL ok she was 17 and I’m about a year older than that so absolute cope.

left is ideal look at her here anyone who saw this would wanna raw dog her

You have a fetish or preference for skinny women and that is fine

• Love it
JFL ok she was 17 and I’m about a year older than that so absolute cope.
crazy to think how good she look at 17 when i look like a horrible creature at 18

• Love it
  • JFL