The biggest sign ur high testosterone

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, ConfusedBolivian and Lebgfinal
crazy to think how good she look at 17 when i look like a horrible creature at 18
She’s 1 in 7 in billion she would make anyone look like shit in their prime. Her and drago are the top tier for aesthetics ever ID say.

I'm the same age as her yet im rotting in my basement like a loser fuck
i need to do something man
I thought you were in school

She’s 1 in 7 in billion she would make anyone look like shit in their prime. Her and drago are the top tier for aesthetics ever ID say.
looks like shit

• WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel
just fucking lol at all the “high T alphas” coping w face

Yep like I stated you run an anti incel, Satan worshipping cult.
I'm not anti incel, just anti .is. I like super edgy fed post incels and fakecels like sneep

yeah man

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and ElTruecel
Niggers really dont get it, testosterone is the hormone of sex in males and females, higher test = higher sex drive.
The more test you have the higher ur sex drive will be just like the study that quoted foids being more attractuve to maesthetics when tbey are ovulating, same is for men men are attracted to big fat asses when they are high t
Can confirm I like big booty bitches sitting on my face.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and ConfusedBolivian
if u had to fuck the girl u posted or prime brooke shields who u pick

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and ElTruecel
I thought you were in school
I am but I still rot most of the time outside of basic shit.
I go to school, eat, shit.
My life is boring, nothing to look forward.
I feels no hope in the future.
It's like everytime I try to improve myself socially I remind myself I look bad, and it makes me want to isolate myself even more.

• So Sad
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, ElTruecel and ConfusedBolivian
if u had to fuck the girl u posted or prime brooke shields who u pick
Brooke but I’d probably pick the girl I posted over 99.999% of women still. But
brooke is just way too angelic

• Hmm...
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
yeah man, Gio Scotti frauded does that for me tbh, i can't lie i sorta have a fetish for women who look a little tranny

• JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, ElTruecel and ConfusedBolivian
left is ideal look at her here anyone who saw this would wanna raw dog her

I dont wanna raw dog a curry brown foid no matter how hot she is

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and ConfusedBolivian
Nca92r5qn1s91

Ideal foid

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, socialcel and Jagger
I'd probably pick Meghan roche because she has my wide ass face pheno

• Love it
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and ElTruecel
Curries don’t look like that nor have those features. It’s probably just the angle making u think this. She has clear Hispanic mestiza features.

Also Ez 6 PSL def not MTB lol. Im not posting other pics of her here though cuz she isn’t famous or anything.

Who brooke shields or the Venezuelan chick I posted and no this is not the case View attachment 2755898
Look at Taylor Hill’s descension because of the weight gain coping if u tell me u don’t prefer the left
6 psl? LMAO. She has the paki look. Mestiza's look similar to them anyways. she is def ow htb for her ethnicity but mtb anywhere else.

6 psl? LMAO. She has the paki look. Mestiza's look similar to them anyways. she is def ow htb for her ethnicity but mtb anywhere else.
It’s just weird lighting in the pic also nah curries have different noses, skin & orbitals than mestiza woman. But she’s Ez stacylite/Stacy she has the Hqnp pheno. Mtb would be idk Billie Eilish I can’t think of any at the moment low HTB is like Olivia Rodrigo

• JFL
Reactions: Jagger
It’s just weird lighting in the pic also nah curries have different noses, skin & orbitals than mestiza woman. But she’s Ez stacylite/Stacy she has the Hqnp pheno. Mtb would be idk Billie Eilish I can’t think of any at the moment low HTB is like Olivia Rodrigo
Billie is HTB. You're just biased. She is no where near Stacy. Literally would be invisible next to Billie Eilish or Olivia

• Ugh..
Curries and Latinas get mistaken for each other all the time

• JFL
Also @InnerVoid and @Lebgfinal are low test tbh
yeah but you could argue that fucking a girl regardless of her body if you like her face is also high T. like if she is a 9psl but no tits but you still wanna ravage her for example (guess who i got in mind)

• +1
body for ons and face for having kids
I don't care about my son having a big ass. I just want him to be a 6psl chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and ConfusedBolivian
Cope

You've sent foids with shit faces

This fogs everything:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and BoredPrince
Is this sign good enough?
20240220 092516

• +1
Bolivian... i think u are just into fat foids..

• JFL