the black pill and my ex girlfriend destroyed my mental health and life

M

MistaQlon

Iron
the only girlfriend I've ever had insisted on manipulating me, telling me that no one else was ever going to love me like she did, she told me every day, she said I was insufficient and weird (even though she cheated on her ex-boyfriend and her current boyfriend with me boyfriend) there was already a time when I only looked for her to fuck but she kept manipulating me, time for that I just killed one more girl, well I'm not NT I'm ashamed to socialize unless it's with someone I know so I'm doomed (I had one date on tinder but since im fucking autistic so she saw i was nervous and shaking and everything went to hell), then theres the fucking blackpill all that shit, hyper incel and unfortunately i fell for her at a bad time(pandemic and i I moved to another city, I mean I don't have friends) and I'm still alone for 2 years and every day the blackpill keeps dragging me, I would like to go back to being the normie I was before the blackpill, I had friends, a girlfriend, and a couple of flirts but Now I have nothing, and I feel that everything will get worse:feelswhy:(I am 18 years old by the way)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320, Stopping@Nothing19 and Doctor Faust
Lol imagine being manipulated by a foid, you're surely soy. Increase your testosterone and touch some iron you won't have any made up depression

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Enlil, Prince88, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Also don't take blackpill too hard, looks matter that's true, just take this info and keep looksmaxxing, i don't get how people get depressed jfl

• Love it
Reactions: MistaQlon
Jajaja imagina ser manipulado por un foid, seguramente eres soy. Aumenta tu testosterona y toca algo de hierro no tendrás depresión inventada
I was 16 years old at that time haha you can't be the king testo and don't call me soyboy again

• WTF
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
Also don't take blackpill too hard, looks matter that's true, just take this info and keep looksmaxxing, i don't get how people get depressed jfl
because not everyone can be chadlite/chad through looksmaxxing bro, the realisation makes you depressed tbh

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
reality is usually disappointing:smonk:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL and MistaQlon
Just go monk mode, stop focusing so much on hoes.
Thots are thots, they be thottin. Thats what they do. You need to work on yourself, get better, looksmax, make money, have friends & live a low cortisol interesting life. Thats the only thing that matters.
Just stop taking the weaker sex so seriously.

• Love it
Reactions: MistaQlon
porque no todo el mundo puede ser chadlite/chad a través de looksmaxxing hermano, la realización te deprime tbh

Thots are thots, they be thottin. Thats what they do. You need to work on yourself, get better, looksmax, make money, have friends & live a low cortisol interesting life. Thats the only thing that matters.
I'll take the advice bro

Caging hard at the last line jfl :woke::woke::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshah::feelshah:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and MistaQlon
the only girlfriend I've ever had insisted on manipulating me, telling me that no one else was ever going to love me like she did, she told me every day, she said I was insufficient and weird (even though she cheated on her ex-boyfriend and her current boyfriend with me boyfriend) there was already a time when I only looked for her to fuck but she kept manipulating me, time for that I just killed one more girl, well I'm not NT I'm ashamed to socialize unless it's with someone I know so I'm doomed (I had one date on tinder but since im fucking autistic so she saw i was nervous and shaking and everything went to hell), then theres the fucking blackpill all that shit, hyper incel and unfortunately i fell for her at a bad time(pandemic and i I moved to another city, I mean I don't have friends) and I'm still alone for 2 years and every day the blackpill keeps dragging me, I would like to go back to being the normie I was before the blackpill, I had friends, a girlfriend, and a couple of flirts but Now I have nothing, and I feel that everything will get worse:feelswhy:(I am 18 years old by the way)
tl dr?